Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) (44880 Views)

The First Thieves That Burgled The Oba Market Stores In Benin In 1960s / Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) / Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) by stephenduru: 10:54am On Jan 02, 2019
A man identified as Onyekachi took to Facebook to cry out after the properties in his room were 'cleared' by robbers in Umuahia.According to him,he just returned to Umuahia this morning after spending Xmas holiday and was shocked to see his room empty.He wrote....

'Just entered by umuahia this morning after spending d xmass holiday with my family,  just to experience an unthinkable act from a fellow human being.

My house have been turned upside down,  all my electrical appliances ranging FROM TV,  HOME THEATRE,  LAPTOPS,  CLOTHS,  have been taken away by an unknown persons'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/see-what-happened-to-room-of-man-who.html

Re: Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) by stephenduru: 10:55am On Jan 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 10:58am On Jan 02, 2019
Igbo Amaka oh

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 11:00am On Jan 02, 2019
Those criminals are really funny and at the same time, they wish him well. grin

As you can see, they did not steal the TV Remote and TV stand. grin

It's just another way of telling him that "God will bless you with another one"

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) by tooth4tooth: 11:01am On Jan 02, 2019
They are obviously neighbourhood thieves.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) by Jonadull: 11:03am On Jan 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Biafrans are pigs. Fact

15 Likes

Re: Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) by Gabriel004: 11:05am On Jan 02, 2019
Chai, gbese. This is wickedness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 11:11am On Jan 02, 2019
Jonathan:

Biafrans are pigs. Fact
You quickly rush to quote me when I am yet to drop my comment. It seems I am causing you unceasing pains. grin

Continue doing that boy, I am very much happy seeing how miserable you've become. cheesy

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) by bedspread: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2019
Not a good way to start 2019
Re: Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 11:14am On Jan 02, 2019
Jonathan:

Biafrans are pigs. Fact

Frustrations manifests in different ways

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2019
Jonathan:

Myn.d44 Lala.sticlala OA.M4J Domin.ique justw.ise rule 2

Odè ni, why don't you call your grandfather? grin

9 Likes

Re: Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) by Jonadull: 11:17am On Jan 02, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

You called someone a pig
And still the first to chant rule 2

You need epp
Igbos are pigs . Fact

3 Likes

Re: Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 11:19am On Jan 02, 2019
Jonathan:

Igbos are pigs . Fact

Zombies are walking dead

Double fact

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
Call Governor Okezie Ikpeazu on 08055774449. He will compensate you

3 Likes

Re: Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) by figure007(m): 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
They've taken away your 2019 sorrows, because there is no way you treat a man like this and you go scort free, karma is real, for their mind now they've succeeded,they will sell the stuffs and feel happy, not knowing that they just acquire curses and pains. Same to all those yahoo guys out there, I pity their unborn children and wife. Don't quote me if you are one of them

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) by GreenArrow2: 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
At least they left his award plaque intact for him.

2 Likes

Re: Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) by demoBaba: 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
No b condom I dey see on that floor
Re: Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) by Biodun1929(m): 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) by Dandsome: 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
Sad.

Na who know man de kill am pass.

This is neighborhood something.

Or inside rat has told outside rat that food is ready.

Do the math

1 Like

Re: Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) by slawomir: 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
Isoright

Mumu story

That is what is trending now
Re: Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) by Uduakuduakobong(m): 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
Happy new year man! It is well with you.
Re: Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) by bantudra: 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
stuffnapping....??

kiiikikikiki....
Re: Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
Na people wey know am do am this thing..
See as dem ransack everywhere shocked
Chai..
Re: Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) by ladilawal82(m): 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
Evil people everywhere
Re: Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
I no go talk, make I respect my woman state

may God restore your loss in million folds bro. take heart

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 21 Alleged Yahoo Boys In Abuja / Gunmen Invade Mambilla Cultural Dance In Taraba, Shoot Many Dead (Graphic Photos / Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.