Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,103 members, 7,867,171 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

Genevieve Celebrate 20 Years In Nollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Celebrate 20 Years In Nollywood (308 Views)

Why I Refused To Join Hollywood – Genevieve Nnaji / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? / Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Celebrate 20 Years In Nollywood by janefblog: 11:44am On Jan 02, 2019
Veteran Nollywood actress and filmmaker, Genevieve Nnaji, celebrated two decades in the film industry with a reflective New Year post.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Nnaji, through her Twitter handle @GenevieveNnaji1, shared an appreciative message to her fans, which doubled as her New Year message.

Sharing a picture of ‘Lion Heart’s script, she wrote, “As 2018 comes to an end, I mark 20 years in the art of filmmaking. I am grateful for my life, journey, and growth thus far’’.

“I am happy I could celebrate with you through a product that embodied all of me mentally and spiritually, for all of your pleasure. I love you guys! Happy New Year,” Nnaji said.

Nnaji, who recently premiered her directorial debut, ‘Lion Heart’, began acting at the age of 19 in 1998 with the movie, ‘Most Wanted’.

The 39-year-old won the Africa Movie Academy Award (AMAA) for Best Actress in a Leading Role in 2005, making her the first actress to win the award.

Nnaji was one.....https://janefblog.com/5040-2genevieve-celebrate-20-years-in-nollywood/

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Had A Nice Time With His Family During Xmas & New Year / Expect New Song From Ibadan Fast Rising Star-funky Boi / Kim Kardashian And Kanye Are Expecting Baby Boy Via Surrogate (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.