Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Chelsea Sign Christian Pulisic From Borussia Dortmund - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Sign Christian Pulisic From Borussia Dortmund (475 Views)

Brentford Sign Christian Eriksen Just 7 Months After Suffering A Cardiac Arrest / Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund / Arsenal Sign Pierre-emerick Aubameyang From Borussia Dortmund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Sign Christian Pulisic From Borussia Dortmund by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 02, 2019
Chelsea Football Club and Borussia Dortmund have agreed terms for the permanent transfer of Christian Pulisic.

Pulisic will spend the rest of the campaign on loan with Dortmund before linking up with the Blues ahead of the 2019/20 season.

The USA international, who plays as a right winger, or on the left or behind a striker, said: ‘In summer I move on to Chelsea and to a new competition, the English Premier League. It’s a privilege to have signed for such a legendary club and I look forward to working hard towards being a contributor to their team of world class players.’

Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia added: ‘We are delighted to have signed one of Europe’s most sought-after young players. Christian has shown his quality during a fantastic spell in Germany and at just 20, we believe he has the potential to become an important Chelsea player for many years to come. We look forward to welcoming him to Stamford Bridge in the summer and wish him and Dortmund every success for the remainder of the season.’

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2019/1/2/pulisic-transfer-agreed?cardIndex=0-0

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sign Christian Pulisic From Borussia Dortmund by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 02, 2019
Mynd44
We still need to sign Icardi and Rugani
Re: Chelsea Sign Christian Pulisic From Borussia Dortmund by eyeview: 11:58am On Jan 02, 2019
Chelsea needs to buy strikers and not wingers.
Also why would the coach drop Victor Moses and then cough out so much to buy someone that does exactly the same thing
Re: Chelsea Sign Christian Pulisic From Borussia Dortmund by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
eyeview:
Also why would the coach drop Victor Moses and then cough out so much to buy someone that does exactly the same thing
Moses isn't good enough for attacking football to be frank he is a wingback mostly suited for defensive game and no club will sell their top striker at the middle of the season
Re: Chelsea Sign Christian Pulisic From Borussia Dortmund by jelel6: 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
I've been clamouring for a right winger for years now. Watching Willian Play football is traumatic. Dude hoof and puff with no sensible contribution after 90 minutes.

I don't know if Pulisic can bench him just yet though, would have preferred we moved heaven and earth for dembele. If hazard stayed, great. If he leaves, we can expect Dembele to step up to the Main man's role.

Pulisic is a good start though. At least, the Guy can actually beat players unlike Willain.
Re: Chelsea Sign Christian Pulisic From Borussia Dortmund by jelel6: 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
eyeview:

I see Moses I weak. Moses went to West Ham and stoke on loan and Couldn't nail down a starting spot as a winger, is it at Chelsea he would? If Moses does exactly as Pulisic, then we should expect someone to pay 57 million pounds for him too grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Sign Christian Pulisic From Borussia Dortmund by Bloggingscope: 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
Nice signing but why loan him again?

Are they stupid!
Re: Chelsea Sign Christian Pulisic From Borussia Dortmund by hyfr(m): 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
Bloggingscope:
Nice signing but why loan him again?

Are they stupid!
he would have cost more, and the season is hottest in epl right now, we won't be risking testing abilities just yet, he should carry his coming Bundesliga and complete his UCL
Re: Chelsea Sign Christian Pulisic From Borussia Dortmund by MorataFC: 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
lilbest4:
Moses isn't good enough for attacking football to be frank he is a wingback mostly suited for defensive game and no club will sell their top striker at the middle of the season
Mr man u get sense
Only Conte can use moses
Re: Chelsea Sign Christian Pulisic From Borussia Dortmund by Bloggingscope: 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
hyfr:
he would have cost more, and the season is hottest in epl right now, we won't be risking testing abilities just yet, he should carry his coming Bundesliga and complete his UCL

Learnt something bro!

You are right cool
Re: Chelsea Sign Christian Pulisic From Borussia Dortmund by chiboy1116: 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
jelel6:
I've been clamouring for a right winger for years now. Watching Willian Play football is traumatic. Dude hoof and puff with no sensible contribution after 90 minutes.

I don't know if Pulisic can bench him just yet though, would have preferred we moved heaven and earth for dembele. If hazard stayed, great. If he leaves, we can expect Dembele to step up to the Main man's role.

Pulisic is a good start though. At least, the Guy can actually beat players unlike Willain.
which dembele ? The one that plays for Barca ?

(1) (Reply)

10 Odds X 2 WIN No Stories and 2 odds.. 04/01/19 . 2 odds won. / Brighton Vs Liverpool 0-1 – Highlights & Goals (download Video) / *UCL Quarter-final Draw ‘leaked’ Online: Barca � Man City, Man Utd � Spurs*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.