Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Vote For The Party That Promotes Your Welfare, Ondo HOS Tells Workers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For The Party That Promotes Your Welfare, Ondo HOS Tells Workers (227 Views)

Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers / NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, / New Minimum Wage: Labour tells workers to prepare for strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vote For The Party That Promotes Your Welfare, Ondo HOS Tells Workers by Sanromeo(m): 11:55am On Jan 02, 2019
The Ondo State Head of Service (HOS) , Barrister Toyin Akinkuotu has told workers in the state to vote for the political party that promotes their welfare.

The HOS thanked Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, on behalf of the civil servants in the state, for bringing joy to their homes through improved workers' welfare.

Akinkuotu gave the appreciation on behalf of the civil servants in the state at the annual prayer meeting of the Governor with he Public Servants in the state.

The meeting which was held at the premise of the Governor's office, Alagbaka, Akure was well attended by civil servants and other top government functionaries.

Akinkuotu said when Governor Akeredolu came on board in February 2017, it was a period of low spirit from loss of hope arising from the seven months unpaid salaries by the previous administration.

According to him, the Akeredolu led administration has shown total commitment to the welfare of workers in the state since inception.

He said "About two years ago when Governor Akeredolu came on board, it was a period of despondency. When workers were not paid for seven months , you are simply telling them to go and die. We thank God today, Governor Akeredolu has changed the narratives by putting smiles on our faces

"When you came on board, Sir, Workers' Welfare was like 40%, but right now, I say it's like 98% percent. We are praying and trusting God and Mr. Governor that in this year, the remaining 2% will be added to make it 100%

"I thank my colleagues, the civil servant, for identifying with this government that's committed to their welfare

"This is an election year , you must shine your eyes and make sure you don't go back to Egypt. Work hard to vote for the government that promotes your welfare . "

(1) (Reply)

Retain Some Honour, Throw In The Towel – APC Campaign Council Advises Atiku / 2019 Elections: I Won’t Disappoint – Buhari Assures Nigerians / Leave Keystone Bank, 9mobile Alone, Share Your Manifesto With Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.