Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:47 AM

See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) (43016 Views)

Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) / Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) / Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by Purplekush(m): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
OlaMiki:
this IPOD Pig have really run mad with their stupidity , the road ur family members going to or in the village are currently plying, Oponu shocked shocked shocked

I understand your intense need for attention but if you're going to be a tribalistic d1ckhead on a public forum at least do so in an intelligible sentence

1 Like

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
Taah... Is the ministry of works...what does d dullard know about contract

1 Like

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by unclefresh(m): 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
I am from Enugu , and I was on that road side last week one lane of that road have been done up to ekochin bustop 9th mile , and work is still going on there

1 Like

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
unclefresh:
I am from Enugu , and I was on that road side last week one lane of that road have been done up to ekochin bustop 9th mile , and work is still going on there

The work is over 2 years old. They have done almost nothing, the road is just around 25% complete

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by obyrich(m): 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
Vicintonsh:
grin grin
Please who has plyed this road recently cos I serve in Enugu, I was in Enugu November, and that road is as worst as it used to be. This particular one shown by OP is just before Enugu main town, and it is just one sided, the other side is just as bad as others. Na wa
I plied the road on the 24th and 27th December, 2018. The road is very bad especially around Umunya (NYSC permanent orienattion camp, Anambra) and Unizik. in fact the lane opposite Unizik gate has remained abandoned for years and still the same way.

Don't mind the shameless liars. Even the OP knows the road is bad. Just a small section from Ugwuoba to 9th mile in Enugu where they have completed one lane is good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by Agbotikuyor007(m): 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:
This is a road from Burkina faso angry

It's not in alaigbo angry

1 Like

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by Timatayo1: 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
Where in onisha and Enugu this is the reason I hate this devil party they lies pass judas

1 Like

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by uthlaw: 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
Kaetoh:
Buhari and apc had to wait for 4 good years before re-constructing a road that's so important to Igbos and the rest of Nigeria at large. I would like Yorubas and Hausas to think deeply, I mean those with conscience, if it's good that your dues as humans be withheld from you until the evil hands get tired before sluggishly releasing to you. To all those Igbos supporting Buhari after killing our brothers and sisters who protested against the injustices carried out against Igbos , you will live to reap evil all the days of your lives, you and all your generation . APC the party of herdsmen and murderers .
Buhari and APC only thought your hero Jonathan fixed the road within 7years as president....

1 Like

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by Godblesspmb: 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
Kaetoh:
Buhari and apc had to wait for 4 good years before re-constructing a road that's so important to Igbos and the rest of Nigeria at large. I would like Yorubas and Hausas to think deeply, I mean those with conscience, if it's good that your dues as humans be withheld from you until the evil hands get tired before sluggishly releasing to you. To all those Igbos supporting Buhari after killing our brothers and sisters who protested against the injustices carried out against Igbos , you will live to reap evil all the days of your lives, you and all your generation . APC the party of herdsmen and murderers .
PDP was there for 16yrs they didn't construct the road but you are not bothered. Buhari construct the road in less than 3yrs of his tenure and now he is your enemy abi.
Children of hate even if Buhari should turn south east to Dubai you guys will still hate him.
But the good news is even without your vote buhari ll still win.

1 Like

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by Naajjii: 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
Kaetoh:
so the American expatriates working in Nigeria are in Nigeria because Nigeria is better than America economically or because their experiences and knowledge in a required field of endeavour is highly needed . If I ask you now you'll tell me you're a graduate of one polytechnic or university in osogbo . See how irredeemably stupid you reason ? I'm even responding to a compound bell head . Bye for life.
Lol Americans in Nigeria , do they come to Nigeria and claim asylum and refugee as you people go there to claim? Maybe you were doing great here then you moved offshore and claimed refugee because you were not contented with what God gave you here. Now you are offshore yet you are not satisfied with your life there,you keep interfering with going on here with your post. What exactly are you looking for?

1 Like

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by Danaire(m): 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
May a Container loaded with Common Sense fall on dis poster. You drove on a less than 5km of tarred road, only on one side then come here to post rubbish. Same road I traveled thru to Lagos last week. Wat is de road's state from Onitsha to dis point on both side nd before 9th Mile on de Enugu- Onitsha express road?

Na mumunestry dey worry you.

2 Likes

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by Afamed: 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
Kaetoh:
Hypocrite, the roads did not just get bad when PMB came to power. The roads were no go area during the 16years PDP was in power

1 Like

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by Yorubasareslave: 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
ChimaAgbalajob:

@op, let me help you with more pictures!

See image of Enugu-Onitsha-Tokyo road built by Buhari.

Shameless scammers that have lost every sense of morality!

1 Like

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by Xander85: 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
zabuur:

You are right my brother. He was also supposed to have waited 16 years to do d needful.

Keep quiet! Thought you guys justified ousting GEJ with the excuse that things would be done differently! The little Buhari has done, he concentrated in the core north and south-west with the excuse that '5-percenters' deserve less!

He only recently started doing the little he's doing in the south-east for reelection purposes....so his minions would have something to point to, to prove he's fair-minded and treating all regions/ethnicities equally. Of course we know it's a bold lie! Nigeria has never had a more divisive, hateful, bigoted and vindictive president like we have today, and Igbos are saying 'leave us the fuc/k alone with our 5%...we've been through worse, and we'll weather this storm like we always do'!

1 Like

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by somehow: 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
So your small head told you the project started a year ago?

May I nor my enemies be associated with someone that reason like you in Jesus's name.
Kaetoh:
you're the only deranged and abnormally weak thinker here who feels Buhari has spent only 6 months as president or you think executions of projects should commence 3 years after an elected president is sworn into office. You need brain transplant immediately. You just want to talk because others are talking .

1 Like

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by Collins9156(m): 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
stephenduru:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z_4nO85Iis

Below are photos of the new look of  Enugu-Onitsha expressway road presently undergoing reconstruction by President Muhammadu Buhari. 

It should be recalled that Father Mbaka on 31st spoke well of Buhari and mentioned this road as one of his achievements. Speaking at Adoration Ministry, he recalled how he warned him to change or be changed.He said the killings by Fulani herdsmen have reduced since he warned him to change.He argued that it will be unwise to compare Buhari's 4yrs with PDP's 16yrs rule(he gave instance that you can not give a nursery one student the same exam with primary six student).He said Buhari has improved agriculture with some of his policies.He mentioned President Buhari's Anchor Borrowers' Scheme' and how it has helped many farmers.

He said while many northern farmers have become rich with the scheme,many of the Igbos are dwelling on alleged dead Buhari issue instead of utilising the opportunity.

Speaking on issue of corruption,he said a  President who fights corruption should be supported.He recalled how catholic Bishops organise anti-corruption prayers to reduce corruption in Nigeria.He however said that Buhari(nobody) is a saint but you can not compare Buhari with many others when it comes to anti-corruption crusade(mark the statement nobody is a saint ie Buhari has his faults too).He argued that Buhari is better than others.He however said that he is not endorsing anybody.He also spoke of the impending hardship Nigerians will witness but said with prayer children of God will overcome.

He also prayed for Nigerian Bishops,priests,Nigerians in general and many others.Speaking about the ordeal of a prophet,he said there are things he know about these politicians that many don't know.

He said that everybody has different gift.According to him,you should not be greedy of another person's gift.He praised Gov Ugwuanyi,Gov Umahi for his infrastructural transformation in Ebonyi and Gov Obiano for his improvement of security in Anambra.

He concluded by saying that he is not God but let the will of God be done.He however stated that he is a Nigerian and can not keep mute if he sees anything that will affect Nigeria negatively simply because he wants to be nice.

Come to think of it,people say he is an APC reverend right?Are Gov. Ugwuanyi,Umahi and Obiano APC governors?Are there things he know about Atiku/Peter Obi that we don't know?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/see-new-look-of-enugu-onitsha-road.html

Na waa for Naija, na for South Africa Suburbia u go find ths kind road,even at that e go be well marked.

1 Like

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by Vince77(m): 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
Lol. He says he has been running on the road for more than 30mins. Foolish guy, onitsha to Awka is not even upto 20mins. And i drove through that road on 31st December 2018. Pls find another lie.

1 Like

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by dareadewuyi: 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
whether Igbo people and IPOB like it or not, PMB will complete his 8 years.You people will never appreciate it even if PMB cuts his head for you people.Your clan-man had the opportunity of becoming President, he ran Nigeria aground,shame on you all! lipsrsealed.Nnamdi Kanu is ranting in his hide out, an you people still follow him like sombie,if really he is a superman that he claims to be, let him come out.It will be a mistake of the millennium for you people not to partake in the coming election, as he is warning you people,once bitten twice shy.

1 Like

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by dareadewuyi: 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
whether Igbo people and IPOB like it or not, PMB will complete his 8 years.You people will never appreciate it even if PMB cuts his head for you people.Your clan-man had the opportunity of becoming President, he ran Nigeria aground,shame on you all! lipsrsealed.Nnamdi Kanu is ranting in his hide out, and you people still follow him like zombie,if really he is a superman that he claims to be, let him come out.It will be a mistake of the millennium for you people not to partake in the coming election, as he is warning you people,once bitten twice shy.

1 Like

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by vastolord4(m): 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
Stupid liars. This road has been this way for 6 year

1 Like

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by mechanics(m): 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
Wow, that's the change.

1 Like

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by Ganduri: 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
Vicintonsh:
grin grin
Please who has plyed this road recently cos I serve in Enugu, I was in Enugu November, and that road is as worst as it used to be. This particular one shown by OP is just before Enugu main town, and it is just one sided, the other side is just as bad as others. Na wa

this road is exactly as you saw it. They come online to decieve the Yorubas who hardly travel to the East. this is somply to make it seem as if the IBos are not grateful.

2 Likes

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by ChimaAgbalajob: 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
obyrich:
I plied the road on the 24th and 27th December, 2018. The road is very bad especially around Umunya (NYSC permanent orienattion camp, Anambra) and Unizik. in fact the lane opposite Unizik gate has remained abandoned for years and still the same way.

Don't mind the shameless liars. Even the OP knows the road is bad. Just a small section from Ugwuoba to 9th mile in Enugu where they have completed one lane is good.

It is so disgusting that Buhari and his APC resort to useless lies. They could at least keep quiet and pretend they don't know there is a place called SE Nigeria. They way they pretended not to know about the place for 3 and half years.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) / Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) / Dangote, Otedola And Dogara At Tosin Saraki's Wedding Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.