Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Where Did All The Demons Come From - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Did All The Demons Come From (360 Views)

If You Want To See Demons Come In / Homosexuality, the greatest joy of Satan and the demons. / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did All The Demons Come From by Hermes019: 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
Well,this is not going to be a long post,considering all the issues that christians attribute to the devil and his demons there must be millions of demons around,so where did all of them come from,did God assign demons to the devil when he casted him down,did God create them as demons or was it angels that suddenly became bad,why would angels even become bad after all ?

Support your answers with quotes from your religious book.
Any nonsense post and I wouldn't hesitate to report you,if you don't like the topic and you are not interested in the conversation,vamoose !!
Re: Where Did All The Demons Come From by Abfinest007(m): 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
why did u creat d topic if u don want people to contribute .u are actin childish pls do well to report me nonsense
Re: Where Did All The Demons Come From by LeHMaR(m): 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
Satan was not the only Angel who believed that humans should worship Angels instead.
Re: Where Did All The Demons Come From by Hermes019: 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
Abfinest007:
why did u creat d topic if u don want people to contribute .u are actin childish pls do well to report me nonsense
When did I say that people can not contribute I only said that no one should post nonsense and by that I mean saying stuff unrelated to the question I asked,if you are not interested in addressing the question,it is not compulsory to comment on the thread

(1) (Reply)

Religion Of Islam Stand On Abortion / Open Heaven 25 January 2019: [friday] Daily Devotional By Pastor E.a Adeboye – N / Open Heaven 13 February 2019 Prayer Points On Today - The Place Of God And Paren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.