Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Nigerian Singer, Simi, Stops Fan From Comparing Her With Teni - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Singer, Simi, Stops Fan From Comparing Her With Teni (676 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu / Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu / Singer, Simi Arrives The Falz Experience In Style!(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Singer, Simi, Stops Fan From Comparing Her With Teni by MARVEHANDSOME: 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
It seems Nigerian Singer,Simi, wants to start the year with no beefs from any angle as she  obviously shut down a fan who wanted to compare her with fellow singer,Teni.

Meanwhile, the fan identified as Micheal Ogundero wrote In a tweet which is now deleted that;

Let’s start this year. Who do you prefer? Simi or Teni

Simi then quoted the tweet with her reply ;

Guys this is 2019. This needs to end. We all working, we can all shine. Harmless fun, but doing this all the time be like there’s only room for one or two women to prosper when there’s space for all of us. You can listen to all this amazing music at the same gaddem time

See Link Below:
www.bryme.net/2019/01/nigerian-singer-simi-stops-fan-from.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Singer, Simi, Stops Fan From Comparing Her With Teni by josh123(m): 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
true
Re: Nigerian Singer, Simi, Stops Fan From Comparing Her With Teni by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
Let's start this year.. who do you prefer?

Buhari or Atiku?
Re: Nigerian Singer, Simi, Stops Fan From Comparing Her With Teni by IamD18: 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
Teni look like 3 bags of Garri, while Simi look like stockfish.

Damn! Nothing come out!......Infact! Both of them are mad, including OP and the person that compared them.

But the persons above me and below me are madder.
Re: Nigerian Singer, Simi, Stops Fan From Comparing Her With Teni by CreepyBlackpool: 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
Afonja people always looking to cause trouble where there isn't any undecided

btw, who is Teni sef

the guy above me is mad sha, so is the guy below
Re: Nigerian Singer, Simi, Stops Fan From Comparing Her With Teni by Jayslicky: 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
I swear all the people above me are mad, simi feels threatened by the comparism.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Singer, Simi, Stops Fan From Comparing Her With Teni by Peterdredd(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
smiley
Re: Nigerian Singer, Simi, Stops Fan From Comparing Her With Teni by Fierce11: 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
Only stupid people make such unnecessary comparism.
If its not about Messi being significantly better than Ronaldo, then its rubbish.
*spits
Re: Nigerian Singer, Simi, Stops Fan From Comparing Her With Teni by MARVEHANDSOME: 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
IamD18:
Teni look like 3 bags of Garri, while Simi look like stockfish.

Damn! Nothing come out!......Infact! Both of them are mad, including OP and the person that compared them.

But the persons above me and below me are madder.

Lmao cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels Appointed Into Atiku's Campaign Team / Davido Finally Joins #fuckyouchallenge In An Hilarious Way / Moment Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.