Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Please Help Me Out. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help Me Out. (648 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out. by ominiku(f): 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
How do drive my USB driver on my laptop. I have tried all the CD drivers but not working.......
Re: Please Help Me Out. by mice(m): 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
Download through windows update or if you have an internet connection, this assumption is based on windows 10 right click on the start button and select device manager, normally the drive you looking for would be in yellow, right click the drive and select update, Microsoft does the work for you
Re: Please Help Me Out. by ominiku(f): 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
mice:
Download through windows update or if you have an internet connection, this assumption is based on windows 10 right click on the start button and select device manager, normally the drive you looking for would be in yellow, right click the drive and select update, Microsoft does the work for you
I can not connect my USB internet connection due to the USB errors. Which other way please

(1) (Reply)

Tablets PC (10.1" Quad-core Tablet With Detachable Keyboard)-black / 10.1" Quad-core Tablet With Detachable Keyboard)-black / Parity Check 2 Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.