Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Nigeria Internet Marketer Saad Abdulganiy Shows Off His Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Internet Marketer Saad Abdulganiy Shows Off His Mansion (670 Views)

Davido Visits DJ Khaled In His Mansion In Los Angeles (Video, Photos) / E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Internet Marketer Saad Abdulganiy Shows Off His Mansion by Auntielinda(f): 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2019

Prolific, Top Nigeria Blogger and Internet marketer Saad Abdulganiy has just set Facebook on fire after he shared pictures of his new mansion in Kwara state of Nigeria.
Alhaji Saad has been into the blogosphere world since but has been living it on a low.
Saad has been the brain behind a lot of Facebook Ads tricks and other Revenue making websites.
This is something suprising and I can’t help but congratulate this mentor.
See Photos Below:

[img]https://i2.wp.com/ourhypesmedia.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/FB_IMG_15464310587524344.jpg[/Img]

https://ourhypesmedia.com.ng/entertainment/nigeria-internet-marketer-saad-abdulganiy-shows-off-his-mansion/
Re: Nigeria Internet Marketer Saad Abdulganiy Shows Off His Mansion by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
Money dey online gaaaaan.. If you know u know.
Re: Nigeria Internet Marketer Saad Abdulganiy Shows Off His Mansion by RevenGeMission: 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
wow

i need my mansion
Re: Nigeria Internet Marketer Saad Abdulganiy Shows Off His Mansion by joeeee240(m): 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
fuckerstard:
Money dey online gaaaaan.. If you know u know.

Please help me out with some online stuffs I could use to make money
Re: Nigeria Internet Marketer Saad Abdulganiy Shows Off His Mansion by Jarus(m): 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
My guy from our service year. Congrats to you, Plato.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Internet Marketer Saad Abdulganiy Shows Off His Mansion by freegaza(m): 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jarus:
My guy from our service year. Congrats to you, Plato.
Is he the one you wrote about on Facebook who was a teacher?
Re: Nigeria Internet Marketer Saad Abdulganiy Shows Off His Mansion by Jarus(m): 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
freegaza:
Is he the one you wrote about on Facebook who was a teacher?

No. But I have written about him too a couple of times on FB.

(1) (Reply)

[STREET BANG] Policy Gbenusi Ft Shoki Atila - E Ti Da Kan Le / Bobrisky Looking Like Somebody's Madam! / Check Out DJ Cuppy Customized Ferrari (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.