Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/01/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/01/19 (357 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/01/2020 / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(wed. 03/01/2018) The Overcomers / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/01/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/01/19 by dallyemmy: 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/01/19 by dallyemmy: 5:53am On Jan 03, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Thursday, January 3, 2019) -

*Lessons From The Sower 1*

1.I worship and adore You my Father, because You are the source and giver of true, divine and unadulterated wisdom.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, I ask for wisdom that is rooted in Your word for all aspects of my life, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, give me divine wisdom, that will enable me experience breakthrough, and success, in all areas of my life's endeavours, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, as a soul winner, please, give me special skills and wisdom that will enable me be most effective in evangelising all categories of sinners, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let an end come to every unprofitable hard work in all areas of my life and ministry, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, lead and guide me to the right ventures to embark upon, in life, that will bring maximum profitable returns, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, soften and break every 'hard ground' or difficult mission fields, where Your missionaries are currently labouring, and cause them to succeed, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, grant Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, more wisdom, knowledge and understanding, that are profitable for ministry, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny By Dr. Paul Enenche / You Serve A God Who Claimed To Create The ... / Must Read! The Truth About Hellfire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.