Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Ghananian Police Caught Having Sex With A 14 Year Old Girl Inside His Office. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghananian Police Caught Having Sex With A 14 Year Old Girl Inside His Office. (6021 Views)

Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) / Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos / Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghananian Police Caught Having Sex With A 14 Year Old Girl Inside His Office. by queensera(f): 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
A ghananian police man was caught having sex inside his office with a 14 be year old girl.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2019/01/ghananian-police-caught-having-sex-with-a-14-year-old-girl-inside-his-office-video

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc MissyB3
Cc Dominique
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Ghananian Police Caught Having Sex With A 14 Year Old Girl Inside His Office. by queensera(f): 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2019

Re: Ghananian Police Caught Having Sex With A 14 Year Old Girl Inside His Office. by bigkahuna704(m): 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
They Didnt "Caught" Him. He Taped This.

1 Like

Re: Ghananian Police Caught Having Sex With A 14 Year Old Girl Inside His Office. by hahn(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
Caught?

Seems more he recorded it himself undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ghananian Police Caught Having Sex With A 14 Year Old Girl Inside His Office. by Jayslicky: 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
So you had the mind to bring your sex tape here, but you sabi better fucking style.
Re: Ghananian Police Caught Having Sex With A 14 Year Old Girl Inside His Office. by NOC1(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
Where is the video? Can't see it on the link

1 Like

Re: Ghananian Police Caught Having Sex With A 14 Year Old Girl Inside His Office. by babadigu(m): 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Ghananian Police Caught Having Sex With A 14 Year Old Girl Inside His Office. by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
My Ghanaian friend sent the video to me on WhatsApp the girl wasn't comfortable doing it maybe because of the camera or she wasn't in the mood but whatever the guy deserve to be prosecuted.
Re: Ghananian Police Caught Having Sex With A 14 Year Old Girl Inside His Office. by NoRetreat(m): 3:12am On Jan 03, 2019
He video taped the action, now, the action is now watching him out of his Job. Good one.
Re: Ghananian Police Caught Having Sex With A 14 Year Old Girl Inside His Office. by Lloydthesaint: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
My Ghanaian friend sent the video to me on WhatsApp the girl wasn't comfortable doing it maybe because of the camera or she wasn't in the mood but whatever the guy deserve to be prosecuted.
Please can you send me the video
Re: Ghananian Police Caught Having Sex With A 14 Year Old Girl Inside His Office. by nkow77: 10:12am On Jan 03, 2019
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR SUBSCRIBERS LAST YEAR..WE ARE BACK AGAIN WITH RELIABLE AND LEGIT SOURCE FOR NEW YEAR MATCHES..NO COMPLANING, WINNING IS SURE ONCE IS READY..INTERESTED CAL OR WHATSAPP

Re: Ghananian Police Caught Having Sex With A 14 Year Old Girl Inside His Office. by Auladimeji1: 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
These burnt offering people again cheesy

Re: Ghananian Police Caught Having Sex With A 14 Year Old Girl Inside His Office. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
send me the vid

(1) (Reply)

Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria / NDLEA Intercepts Parcels Of Cocaine, Colorado In Lagos, Opioid Pills In Kano / Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.