Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Articulated Lies Don’t Win Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Articulated Lies Don’t Win Elections (11566 Views)

Two Oyo State Monarchs Claim To Help Politicians Win Elections With Juju / Lepers To President Buhari: You Abandoned Us After Helping You Win Elections / Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Articulated Lies Don’t Win Elections by teeytimi: 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
political news paper, all politicians lie
Re: Articulated Lies Don’t Win Elections by rozayx5(m): 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Articulated Lies Don’t Win Elections by GavelSlam: 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
It is obvious the Nigerian electorate is wise to the game of Atiku.

The election is a walkover. There is no relief, hope or euphoria that can be associated with Atiku's candidacy.

Let us begin to plan for national issues we would like Buhari to thrash after May 29, 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Articulated Lies Don’t Win Elections by theophorus(m): 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
...I knew Nigeria is in 'trouble' the moment I hear 'Graduates' saying the President of their Country is one Jubril from Sudan...

I felt very sorry for the Country. Imagine it was a 'Madman' that first stated it ooo.

And the So call graduates are not ashamed to Say their Country is lead by a Jubril from Sudan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Articulated Lies Don’t Win Elections by Patrioticman007(m): 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
APC has scored D7 in Nigerian examination, however let's not forget PDP scored F9 shamelessly and they want to comeback ?. I only blame the other political parties for not uniting to give us another alternative from APC & PDP. For we need a change score of D7 to B2 if not, let's allow PMB to take us to C6 come febhuri 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Articulated Lies Don’t Win Elections by ClassicMG(m): 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: Articulated Lies Don’t Win Elections by pacificman: 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
post=74384184:
All of Atiku's lies along with Obituary's propaganda will all be a thing of the past NEXT month, when sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians move to the NEXT LEVEL !

But OBITUARY is using igbo sense for his oga sha, he hasn't spent one naira in all these campaign of lies and propaganda they are having.

Igbo man and sense sha! wink cheesy grin cheesy wink

we still day find you to roast..continue

1 Like

Re: Articulated Lies Don’t Win Elections by Shittuakeem(m): 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
We are tired of old fools youth let try sowore.
Re: Articulated Lies Don’t Win Elections by w1sEmAn: 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
Atiku want to save Nigeria in shot time,but giving us 6years plan...so that if he cannot perform he will have evident to defend himself...and Nigerians are not seing that yet

1 Like

Re: Articulated Lies Don’t Win Elections by dalongjnr: 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
Lol,EOD. THE PACKAGING NO GREE DO O! ATIKU AND CONTRABAND ARE similar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Articulated Lies Don’t Win Elections by KwoiZabo(m): 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
Dandsome:
Okay but articulated tyranny, articulated thuggery, articulated looting, articulated corruption, articulated nepotism and articulated rigging of the ruling party will win the election??
Plz add Articulated Killings & Poverty. That is their hallmark

1 Like

Re: Articulated Lies Don’t Win Elections by Victor08032(m): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
can somebody tell me where & who are the parents of pmb& where was he born= Did you just say DaurA

pmb= thief

APC thiefer

Tinubu = thiefest

1 Like

Re: Articulated Lies Don’t Win Elections by symbianDON(m): 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
with the truckload of controversies, mistrust, in-party dissatisfaction and baggage of allegations Atiku is saddled with, I wonder what sort of president he would make assuming he happens to be sworn in as president in May.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Articulated Lies Don’t Win Elections by galadee(m): 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
Abeg don't discourage am, d dollars never go round yet
don't put san san in our gari, na abeg i dey beg U

1 Like

Re: Articulated Lies Don’t Win Elections by Lukisson(m): 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
It's only in Nigeria that series of lies to get public sympathy in an election time like this do happen. Otherwise, in a sane clan were discipline are entrench in their day today activities, a person of Atiku calibre should be in jail by now answering numerous questions about his humongous wealth without a genuine tax to back it up. What a pity

1 Like

Re: Articulated Lies Don’t Win Elections by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
Not Surprised.A P C Leaning Newspaper.
Re: Articulated Lies Don’t Win Elections by Ugosample(m): 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
Lukisson:
It's only in Nigeria that series of lies to get public sympathy in an election time like this do happen. Otherwise, in a sane clan were discipline are entrench in their day today activities, a person of Atiku calibre should be in jail by now answering numerous questions about his humongous wealth without a genuine tax to back it up. What a pity

true sha

the same way liar Mohammad and Buhari should be in jail too.

The entire system is rotten.

Very rotten
Re: Articulated Lies Don’t Win Elections by Maket: 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2019

We heard the lies even without it we haven't liked him before.

1 Like

Re: Articulated Lies Don’t Win Elections by Felixv: 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
Ijaya123:
Hope Atiku and all PDP members are listening...It is only the gullible and moronic Idiotic Pigs of Biafra that swallow the lies hook, line and sinker.

to be honest this man is a national disgrace.....bad enough as it is carrying a Nigerian passport but think of the utter shame it would be if this serial liar gets near our treasury.....ati --ku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Articulated Lies Don’t Win Elections by madridsta007(m): 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
midolian:

Goodluck, a public affairs analyst, wrote from Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Read More at: https://leadership.ng/2019/01/02/articulated-lies-dont-win-elections/

You want Nigerians to choose Articulated World Poverty Capital? Articulated Herdsmen Terrorists Killings? Articulated Releasing of Captured Boko Haram Terrorists to the Society? Articulated Vote Buying AKA TraderMoni? Articulated Tribalism and Nepotism? Articulated Boko Haram Terror Attacks? Articulated 90.8million in Extreme Poverty? Articulated Ongoing ASUU Strike?

Should I go on? Shame on you and your conscience, if you have any.
Re: Articulated Lies Don’t Win Elections by Sirjamo: 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
This how Oshiomole will waka enter Aso rock villa after the election

Re: Articulated Lies Don’t Win Elections by Greenville990: 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
Riversides2003:
It does cos it was well Articulated Lies from the Great Grandfather of Lies and propaganda led by Liar Mohammed that won elections for them in 2015.Vote for me in 2015 I will stop Boko Haram, you will have electricity 24 hours in less than 6 months, three and half years down the line they saying re-elect us and we will stop Boko Haram, mind you Boko Haram has taken over 10 local government in Borno and all the armies gone AWOL or MIA. If Na unharmed civilian them go get power but man to man gun to gun with Boko boys they are no where to be found always crying they have inferior weapons but it’s this same weapons they use to kill unharmed IPOB AND SHITE members.In Jonathan’s time they said they misappropriated 2.1B arms fund, do you know how much this useless government has spent in less than 4 years in Arms procurement? Pls don’t be deceived by this people they are all the same, this administration is almost making Jonathan a saint compared to this marauders.

I love the way you have summarized the thousands of problem with Nigeria in few words. Well done

My question is, do you truly believe an Atiku presidency will make it all go away ?
Re: Articulated Lies Don’t Win Elections by MylezKayn(m): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
Riversides2003:
It does cos it was well Articulated Lies from the Great Grandfather of Lies and propaganda led by Liar Mohammed that won elections for them in 2015.Vote for me in 2015 I will stop Boko Haram, you will have electricity 24 hours in less than 6 months, three and half years down the line they saying re-elect us and we will stop Boko Haram, mind you Boko Haram has taken over 10 local government in Borno and all the armies gone AWOL or MIA. If Na unharmed civilian them go get power but man to man gun to gun with Boko boys they are no where to be found always crying they have inferior weapons but it’s this same weapons they use to kill unharmed IPOB AND SHITE members.In Jonathan’s time they said they misappropriated 2.1B arms fund, do you know how much this useless government has spent in less than 4 years in Arms procurement? Pls don’t be deceived by this people they are all the same, this administration is almost making Jonathan a saint compared to this marauders.
U spoke the truth. Many of the so-called Public affairs analyst are brown envelope journalist who write for the highest bidder. That Journalist wrote bullshit. We are not foolish enough to forget Bulhari campaign promises

Re: Articulated Lies Don’t Win Elections by jconsulting(f): 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
i even want APC to win this election so that the few citizens that will remain after 2023 go know say we have collectively kill this country by voting APC ,No body is talking about Economic growth ,Employment, Social walfare .....all we hear is APC has failed , PDP will come and loot money...till they both finish this country
Re: Articulated Lies Don’t Win Elections by Tundeobama(m): 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
jconsulting:
i even want APC to win this election so that the few citizens that will remain after 2023 go know say we have collectively kill this country by voting APC ,No body is talking about Economic growth ,Employment, Social walfare .....all we hear is APC has failed , PDP will come and loot money...till they both finish this country
Lemme explain to you pdp failed Nigeria in 16years.Apc came in didn't do better but not as poor as pdp in delivery of project with little fund due to fall in oil price.pdp finally killed themselves allowing atiku to be thier flag bearer one a known thief two he doesn't have political grassroots connection to control followers.Atiku tinubu adviced to go pdp because he knows if pdp present him it's a simple win for Apc.
Re: Articulated Lies Don’t Win Elections by Heavance(m): 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
I am not a supporter of Atiku, but each time i see lines like 'he is desperate to become the president" i am always baffled.
Was Buhari not so desperate when he brought advert of him turning $1 to 1naira?
Was he not desperate when he said our refineries will be functioning in 6 months after becoming the president?
Was he not desperate with all the promises that we have realized are all scam?

Someone already told Buhari supporters to sell Buhari to us, and leave Atiku out.
If you want me to key in to your brand, is attacking other brand your only mode of cajoling people?

They should leave the talk of visiting USA out as well, because the one that went there only brought disgrace and humiliation.

Must Buhari and Atiku be our only option?
Re: Articulated Lies Don’t Win Elections by iamJ(m): 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
tstx:
Continue telling yourself that... The bulk of Nigerians are illiterates and na them dey vote .. To win an election you only need target those illiterates with propaganda and lies
i swear cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Lagos Governmet Pays For Forensic Examination Of Lekki Toll Gate / Tacha: Nigerian Youth Aren't Only Making Noise Online, They'll Vote / Tambuwal Remains Speaker Until Conclusion Of Substantive Suit - Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.