Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out (2584 Views)

Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje / Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by id911(m): 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
I can see most of my SW brothers both online and offline are boasting their support for an extremely incompetent man like Mohammedu Buhari is for power to shift back to them in 2023. Some people don't really care about the job losses and the extreme poverty Nigerians are being subjected to due the absolute lack of economic management skills by the current rudderless regime. Even some well respected and educated ones are currently playing tribal politics due to the same reason.

Buhari is a very bad product, we should do away with him. Give him twenty years, he won't do anything meaningful that would touch the lives of an average citizen. He has no blueprint. The man has not carried out any major reform since he came onboard.

SW, SE, ND, NC and the rest of the country should come together and kick this man out so our country would stop being a laughing stock to the rest of the world

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by engreddy(m): 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
Why
Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by Oweku: 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by smemud(m): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
oga park well jare,we Yorubas do our things our way.We don't care about one yeye tribe.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by id911(m): 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
smemud:
oga park well jare,we Yorubas do our things our way.We don't care about one yeye tribe.

Can you honestly say with all indices of good governance, Buhari has performed to warrant supporting him for another term when they're a lot of Nigerians with sound ideas to turnaround the economy of this country?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by StOla: 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
We should kick Buhari out, but you did not tell us which new aspirant and party that was not part of PDP's 16yrs of failure that should replace Buhari?

If you think we would sack APC only to return PDP or Atiku to the corridors of power, then you obviously do not know about the progressive doctrine of never returning to Egypt despite the struggles in the wilderness on the way to the promised land.

Onward ever, backward never.

I reject backwardness for all Nigerians in this new year.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by id911(m): 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
MrLife1234:
Some people will die of heart attack on February 19 when pdp must have recorded resounding victory in KATSINA state and all through Nigeria.
Everybody shld go to the poll and choose their leader in 2019.. Whatever happens eventually, we accept it? Sell your vote to highest bidder, enjoy the moment.. But remember, their is a price to pay
Some of the prices we are paying for our indecision in 2015 includes:
Recession
Hunger
Inflation
Fuel hike
Insecurity
Kidnapping
Bandits
Fulani Herdsmen
Marginalization
Unemployment
Poor education
Bad governance
Harassment
Lawlessness
Unlawful detention
Nepotism
Corruption
Homelessness
Depression
Today, basic things in the market, are not affordable. Kerosene, gas, rice, beans etc are very expensive..

This is so glaring but why are people still supporting such an amazingly incompetent man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by Eledan: 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
id911:
I can see most of my SW brothers both online and offline are boasting their support for an extremely incompetent man like Mohammedu Buhari is for power to shift back to them in 2023. Some people don't really care about the job losses and the extreme poverty Nigerians are being subjected to due the absolute lack of economic management skills by the current rudderless regime. Even some well respected and educated ones are currently playing tribal politics due to the same reason.

Buhari is a very bad product, we should do away with him. Give him twenty years, he won't do anything meaningful that would touch the lives of an average citizen. He has no blueprint. The man has not carried out any major reform since he came onboard.

SW, SE, ND, NC and the rest of the country should come together and kick this man out so our country would stop being a laughing stock to the rest of the world

Let me ask you one single question

What did the SW benefit from PDP 16 years and what is PDP plan for SW if ( God forbid ) they win in 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by id911(m): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
StOla:
We should kick Buhari out, but you did not tell us which new aspirant and party that was not part of PDP's 16yrs of failure that should replace Buhari?

When you talk about PDP... can you remember some or all these names? What do you have to say about them?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by Eledan: 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
id911:

Can you honestly say with all indices of good governance, Buhari has performed to warrant supporting him for another term when they're a lot of Nigerians with sound ideas to turnaround the economy of this country?
Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by Eledan: 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
id911:

Tell me what PDP did for your region in 16 years!

PDP virtually neglected the SW for largely the whole of 16 years especially in the last 6 years.

Only a fool will hold on to PDP promises and not consider their antecedents before making the decision on who to vote for.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by StOla: 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
Eledan:

What did the SW benefit from PDP 16 years and what is PDP plan for SW if ( God forbid ) they win in 2019.

Have you forgotten that they spent 16yrs fixing Lagos-Ibadan expressway?

Battled for 16yrs to fix refineries.

Fixed power by ensuring darkness for 16yrs

Tertiary education collapsed while Ghana and Benin Republic became the choice destination for Nigerian students who could not afford UK or US education.

No politician could survive in Nigerian hospitals, yet that was the PDP healthcare legacy for 16yrs.

Is it not madness to expect a 16yrs unrepentant failure to suddenly have the solutions to problems they could not resolve but rather added to?

Is it not madness that a selfish and greedy band of thieves who stole all that was available to steal, could not even complete their own party National secretariat after 16yrs, and totally abandoned the white elephant when they lost power?

I forbid PDP for all Nigerians this new year.

16 yrs of failure! Haba!

Are we not foolish to have allowed failure for 16yrs, more so a return to power so soon without repentance and restitution?

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by Afamed: 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
Eledan:

Kindly ignore him. Practically nothing did SW benefit from 16yrs PDP except some personal / individual benefit like the one Obj used his position to acquire his University and his library

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by id911(m): 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
Eledan:

Tell me what PDP did for your region in 16 years!

PDP virtually neglected the SW for largely the whole of 16 years especially in the last 6 years.

Only a fool will hold on to PDP promises and not consider their antecedents before making the decision on who to vote for.

We are talking Nigeria while you are talking region. So you don't care what happens to the rest of Nigerians?
Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by id911(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
StOla:

Have you forgotten that they spent 16yrs fixing Lagos-Ibadan expressway?

Battled for 16yrs to fix refineries.

Fixed power by ensuring darkness.

Tertiary education collapsed while Ghana and Benin Republic became the choice destination for Nigerian students who could not afford UK or US education.

No politician could survive in Nigerian hospitals, yet that was the PDP healthcare legacy for 16yrs.

So where are the refineries now? At what capacity are they producing? So Nigerians no longer go to Ghana, Benin Republic to study? Are you sure you understand what is actually going on in this country at the moment ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by StOla: 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
id911:

So where are the refineries now? At what capacity are they producing? So Nigerians no longer go to Ghana, Benin Republic to study? Are you sure you understand what is actually going on in this country at the moment ?

So if APC has not resolved the problems it inherited from PDP after 4yrs, then we should sack APC and Buhari, then return PDP and Atiku to power?

Is this not the same Atiku that even a thieving party like PDP had accused for being a greedy thief who misused public funds for his own benefit?

Are you sure you understand what it means to be raped for 16yrs?

Get thee behind me PDP.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by id911(m): 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
StOla:

So if APC has not resolved the problems it inherited from PDP after 4yrs, then we should sack APC and Buhari, then return PDP and Atiku to power?

Is this not the same Atiku that even a thieving party like PDP had accused for being a greedy thief who misused public funds for his own benefit?

Get thee behind me PDP.

I hate people that are neither here nor there but speak with both sides of the mouth and changing goal post in the middle of the game.

Let's pick one item, say refinery, from those you mentioned previously. How many years does it take to do a turnaround maintenance?
Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by StOla: 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
id911:

I hate people that are neither here nor there but speak with both sides of the mouth and changing goal post in the middle of the game.

Let's pick one item, say refinery, from those you mentioned previously. How many years does it take to do a turnaround maintenance?

Ask PDP that question since it was in power for 16 wasted years.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by deomelo: 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
Nigerians join hands with Igbos?

The ipob comedians sef..

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by id911(m): 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
deomelo:
Nigerians join hands with Igbos?

The ipob comedians sef..

grin grin

NgeneUkwenu, ur own matta no pass Ipod

Switch to your CillicMarin moniker and still call me Ipod
Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by zlantanfan: 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
id911:

This is so glaring but why are people still supporting such an amazingly incompetent man?
I thought ipob pigs were boasting Atiku would win, why dragging Yoruba into it again, are the supporters osu

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by helinues: 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
@ Op SW dont really like Buhari the way you guys think cos he hasn't met up to expectations but Atiku can never be an option

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by zlantanfan: 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
id911:

When you talk about PDP... can you remember some or all these names? What do you have to say about them?
the way you are seriously begging to drag in Yoruba's baffles me, why can't everyone vote his own, Igbo should give atiku its 100% and leave Yoruba's alone

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by id911(m): 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
zlantanfan:
the way you are seriously begging to drag in Yoruba's baffles me, why can't everyone vote his own, Igbo should give atiku its 100% and leave Yoruba's alone

I tell you say abi Igbo? Why always drag Igbo into issues that may not concern them?
Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by BafanaBafana: 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
Buhari has brought hunger and poverty. And has brought job losses. I will vote out Buhari if I see the people that has become poor as a result of Buhari's government, and also if I see thise that have lost their jobs.
Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by deomelo: 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
id911:

NgeneuKwenu, ur own matta no pass Ipod

Switch to your CillicMarin moniker and still call me Ipod

lol @ athiefKUlooter erranders and ipobianz....

I hope you know how to do the needful after athiefKulloters loss next month.

I heard some Igbos are already heading towards the lagoon.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by zlantanfan: 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
id911:

I tell you say abi Igbo? Why always drag Igbo into issues that may not concern them?
you can keep denying your people all you want.

This begging and wailing is really embarrassing, it seems atiku really can't make it without the sophisticated region even after getting 100% ipob votes

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by deomelo: 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
zlantanfan:

Obviously, they need Yoruba people to validate their future and existence

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by deomelo: 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
zlantanfan:
you can keep denying your people all you want.

This begging and wailing is really embarrassing, it seems atiku really can't make it without the sophisticated region even after getting 100% ipob votes

Obvious truth..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
id911:

Igbo boy, stop begging and meet us at the polls. Is it Yorubas, una political masters, you want to practice reverse psychology on? You are on a long thing bruv.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Replies Ben Murray Bruce Promise Made On Buhari / Video: Man Returns Gun To Amy Officers In Oyigbo Rivers State / Why Tinubu Needs To Leave APC Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.