Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Lagosians Question Train: Where In Lagos Do You Live And While Do You Like The A - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagosians Question Train: Where In Lagos Do You Live And While Do You Like The A (227 Views)

Have You Heard About The Avenue, Ogudu Lagos. Do Not Miss It / LAGOS: Do You Know Any Self-con, BQ Or Shared Flat For Rent? / Great Oppurtunity To Become Landlord In Lagos!!! Do Not Ignore, Read Through (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagosians Question Train: Where In Lagos Do You Live And While Do You Like The A by propsvila: 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
This Questions is strictly for Lagosians, so non Lagosians can quickly apply for membership of comment Readers Association.
Lagosians let's know where you live and while you like your Locality. Also tell us about the cost of accomodation, Transportation and food. Someone out there might learn one or two things from our submissions.

For me I Rep Dopemu
It is a well Planned Area with needed social Amenities and it is very close to my place of business which is Ikeja. I spend roughly 400 Naira on Transport everyday, that means the cost of transportation is not that high.
There are lots of Fun places to hang out in Dopemu.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / 2plot Of Land For Sale / 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent At Ojota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.