Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

What Can I Do To Secure My Land? Pls Advice Me - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Can I Do To Secure My Land? Pls Advice Me (545 Views)

I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? / GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - / "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To Secure My Land? Pls Advice Me by Ajakaiye83: 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
Dear Nairalanders,

I bought a piece of land (half plot) in Ikorodu late last year.

I dont have enough money to do three bed room foundation now.

What structure can i put on it to secure till money comes in ?

PS: I have 150k presently

Thanks
Re: What Can I Do To Secure My Land? Pls Advice Me by next2u: 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
you can build fence round the land. if it is two or three blocks layer and build a small house with wood and give it for someone to live there for free for now to help protect the land and give you information. if you dont fence it,it shows you dont have enough money and anything they do with your land ,you cannot fight back.

for any assistance
mr richard.
08024995989 call and whatsapp

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Secure My Land? Pls Advice Me by Ajakaiye83: 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
Thank you for your advice

next2u:
you can build fence round the land. if it is two or three blocks layer and build a small house with wood and give it for someone to live there for free for now to help protect the land and give you information. if you dont fence it,it shows you dont have enough money and anything they do with your land ,you cannot fight back.

for any assistance
mr richard.
08024995989 call and whatsapp
Re: What Can I Do To Secure My Land? Pls Advice Me by Obafisenco(m): 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
Ajakaiye83:

Dear Nairalanders,

I bought a piece of land (half plot) in Ikorodu late last year.

I dont have enough money to do three bed room foundation now.

What structure can i put on it to secure till money comes in ?

PS: I have 150k presently

Thanks
Bro the best advice I can give u as a builder(bricklayer) base in ikorodu , is just do corner pies which is around 15-20k cos the 150 can't do 2course of fence. Where in ikorodu is it so I can give current cost of building materials for u know better

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Secure My Land? Pls Advice Me by Ajakaiye83: 9:58am On Jan 03, 2019
Thanks Obafiensco. The land is fenced on two sides by my neighbours. Only the front and one side is opened

The location is at Maya - Ajegunle Mofo precisely.

Obafisenco:

Bro the best advice I can give u as a builder(bricklayer) base in ikorodu , is just do corner pies which is around 15-20k cos the 150 can't do 2course of fence. Where in ikorodu is it so I can give current cost of building materials for u know better

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Room In A Flat is Available At Oluyole Ibadan. #100k / Half Plot Of Land For Sale At Palmgrove Off BRT - 25M / 3 Bed Flat, 2 Bed Flat, 1 Bed Flat And 2 Rooms Self Contained On A 1 Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.