Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

Can A Child In JS2 In A Government School Transfer To Another Government School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can A Child In JS2 In A Government School Transfer To Another Government School (257 Views)

Inter School Transfer From A Federal University To A Private University / Governor Akeredolu Sacks Entire Staffs In A Government School In Ondo State [Pho / 7 Things All Parents Should Know Before Enrolling A Child In Nigerian Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Child In JS2 In A Government School Transfer To Another Government School by Dremovre: 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
I have a niece that I am to take into my custody, she currently attends a government owned secondary school (Jss2) but I can't send her there cos of distance and at the same time, the cost of private school will be much in the long run. I'd like to know if it is possible to change school during this second term of resumption. Thank u

(1) (Reply)

How Master Of Technology Advances Your Engineering Career / Easy Way To Get 1.5GB + N4000 Worth Of Airtime From 9mobile With Just N300 / In Need Of Home Tutor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.