Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him (36979 Views)

2023: Kogi PDP Unveils Dino Melaye As Party’s Governorship Candidate / Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year / 'Federal Government Has Failed' - Dino Melaye As He Shares New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him by TMemos: 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him by Shawnnn01: 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
germanized:
I look forward to the day people like Tinubu and his cohorts will also be chased like the criminals they are.
The likes of Ojukwu Ugwauyi Emanhi Ekeremadu Kalu Nnamani Orjin many other will have to rot in jail first after that Tinubu can be chased.

1 Like

Re: 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him by Shawnnn01: 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jonathan:

Igbos are so easy to spot on Nairaland these days
More like too foolish to spot
Re: 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
lol
Re: 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him by Shawnnn01: 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
beamtopola:
These are not nigerians these are apc trolls. No job in town thats why they keep stumping twitter for 30k.
Troll not demanding for a new country are not Nigerians while foolish bastard from Biafra who are demanding for another country are Nigerians ba ?
Re: 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
kingkakaone:

What if he had tried to do that instead of keeping shut?
You can't insinuate without taking actions.

Imagine if he had filed a suit against the police then, do u think he would have been harassed this way when his case is ongoing in a court?

It is better to be on the offensive when attacked if not your enemies will come and finish you off.

BTW, I don't care about all of them, they don't even care about us either.
Either way they will finish him off now.

Yes! let them kill themselves. he deserves every bit of it.

1 Like

Re: 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
TMemos:

Lamborghini, Ferrari and Rolls Royce.

Whatever the value is, shouldn't he explain the source of income and pay taxes?
I Agree!! he has some explainations to do.

He looted us dry. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
Martin0:

grin Gypsey Gypsey
O boy! na wa oo! grin dey ting no come get head oo! I am sorry!!
Re: 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him by Bridget95(f): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jonathan:

Igbos are so easy to spot on Nairaland these days
How many times do you see other tribes mentioning YORUBA the way you guys mention Igbo up and down.Cant you make your point without being tribal or mentioning tribes.
Re: 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him by Nigerianization(m): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
Dino should enjoy the CHANGE he helped shove down our throats in 2015. There are certainly consequences for EVERY ACTION.

He was the most clownish during the 2015 electioneering campaigns.

It beats my imagination how such a man with all his theatrics could easily return to his vomit. Why does he have to involve God now?

He should surrender biko. At least the judiciary is still there for him to seek redress - that is if the police will obey court orders this time.

1 Like

Re: 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him by bizzibodi(m): 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
AK481:
Why should he surrender himself?

He shouldn’t,those who tried it have been killed by this govt and nothing happens.
Who?

2 Likes

Re: 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him by bizzibodi(m): 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
Where did he got this kind of money to buy bullet proof AMG when his people are living in abject poverty.

1 Like

Re: 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Troll not demanding for a new country are not Nigerians while foolish bastard from Biafra who are demanding for another country are Nigerians ba ?
You need a food, son.
Re: 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him by Ayobami7(m): 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
好的
Re: 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him by mechanics(m): 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
He should surrender and stop the blame game.

1 Like

Re: 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him by rexwalters: 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
germanized:
I look forward to the day people like Tinubu and his cohorts will also be chased like the criminals they are.
Children of hate that know nothing? Tinubu and Brothers have paid theirs under the late General Sani Abacha when dino was still playing confra in ABU.

1 Like

Re: 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him by Martin0(m): 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
gypsey:
O boy! na wa oo! grin dey ting no come get head oo! I am sorry!!

no wahala i understandgrin
Re: 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him by rexwalters: 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
mechanics:
He should surrender and stop the blame game.
I shot the Sheriff but I did not shoot the Deputy?The Inspector General is waiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him by Maket: 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
germanized:
keep looking forward without looking back at the case we have at hand now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him by Shaballantin(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
soberdrunk:
So with all the chest beating ordinary NPF and babe dey run, even turn born again...... cheesy cheesy cheesy
,,I laf at u in Swahili,,, make SARS come fin u for house then u tell us if npf ordinary,, lol
Re: 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him by frankmoney(m): 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
nelronaldo:
People asking him to surrender are dumb. This is a government that arrested someone, was forced to release him, arrested him again and has refused to release him, despite court orders to release him. Even if Dino is guilty, he is innocent until the court finds him guilty. How will you surrender to the police when you know this people and its government don't respect court orders?

I don't think he is a coward. If Deji Adeyanju had hid like Dino, he wouldn't be suffering in police custody, despite court granting him freedom.
so how will the court find him guilty if he doesn't surrender to the police ?
Re: 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him by nelronaldo(m): 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
frankmoney:
so how will the court find him guilty if he doesn't surrender to the police ?
In an ideal world, yeah. Unfortunately the Nigerian police won't obey court orders. So it's better not to surrender to the devil.
Re: 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him by mechanics(m): 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
rexwalters:
I shot the Sheriff but I did not shoot the Deputy?The Inspector General is waiting.
hmmmm, your word strong o, abeg break it down.
Re: 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him by porthouse7(f): 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
germanized:
obasanjo do tinubu worst than this
Re: 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
Shawnnn01:

Das 2 hash biko
Re: 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him by shegra58: 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
germanized:
Continue looking if na that one you're looking towards to then you go look tired Mr luku luku grin
Re: 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him by Kinikini: 2:20am On Jan 03, 2019
Yimu. A clear conscience fears no accusation. Continue to support Dino who is one of them gaming the system and making so much money yet keep you ensnared by mere deceptive noise pretending to fight for the masses.
nelronaldo:
People asking him to surrender are dumb. This is a government that arrested someone, was forced to release him, arrested him again and has refused to release him, despite court orders to release him. Even if Dino is guilty, he is innocent until the court finds him guilty. How will you surrender to the police when you know this people and its government don't respect court orders?

I don't think he is a coward. If Deji Adeyanju had hid like Dino, he wouldn't be suffering in police custody, despite court granting him freedom.
Re: 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him by JuzzJoel: 8:58am On Jan 03, 2019
TimFisher2:
undecided

It is only afonjas that are telling him to surrender

I spit on this tribe

Thank God Nigerians are really knowing who they are

@TimFisher2

I am not a tribal bigot like YOU but some truth has to be said
What useful thing has your tribe done other than being tribe to cause chose in Nigeria starting from when Aguyi Ironsi decided to slaughter some .northern and western leaders all in the name of taking power
I also believe there are sensible people in every tribe in Nigeria and Criminality is not limited to any tribe
But I have to say this

I SPIT ON YOUR STUPIDITY
Re: 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him by mrkings1999(m): 9:49am On Jan 03, 2019
kingkakaone:

He should have tried it then, by now the police would have been handicapped.

Dino is just noisy, he's not smart.
you too are you stupid, people that tried it what are their fates. Or must it happen to him first. Where is Deji, El zazkaky after court order Oooo
Re: 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him by mrkings1999(m): 9:51am On Jan 03, 2019
Kinikini:
Yimu. A clear conscience fears no accusation. Continue to support Dino who is one of them gaming the system and making so much money yet keep you ensnared by mere deceptive noise pretending to fight for the masses.
see look don't even go there, tinibu is a saint Nah. He is a good man yes. Mumu
Re: 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him by Charly68: 9:56am On Jan 03, 2019
Melaye knows his game ,he will soon take IG to court,let's wait and see .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians / Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban / Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.