Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,979 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

How Much Will It Cost To Get Ccna Certificate - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Will It Cost To Get Ccna Certificate (1162 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria / Study Centers For Mcp And Ccna In Lagos? / How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost To Get Ccna Certificate by Chidoy: 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
Please how much will it cost to be CCNA certified (both training and exam). Again, where is the best place to do the training?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Ccna Certificate by ruthxzy(f): 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
Chidoy:
Please how much will it cost to be CCNA certified (both training and exam). Again, where is the best place to do the training?
CCNA training (80k) and exam (150k) is for #230k and the best place to have your training is Makintouch Consulting at Allen Ikeja you can visit our website https://makintouchconsulting.com
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Ccna Certificate by RioCarputo(m): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
ruthxzy:

CCNA training (80k) and exam (150k) is for #230k and the best place to have your training is Makintouch Consulting at Allen Ikeja you can visit our website https://makintouchconsulting.com
I'm interested in having ccna training. but please can I pay for both the exams and training at once?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Ccna Certificate by Kingsleyogb251(m): 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
You can get CCNA training and certification at Loctech IT training institute in portharcourt at 85k pere. Call Mr Lawson for details +2348037084968.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Get Ccna Certificate by ruthxzy(f): 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
RioCarputo:

I'm interested in having ccna training. but please can I pay for both the exams and training at once?
Sure you can

(1) (Reply)

Have U Heard / Cis Exams / What Can A Ppe(philosophy,politics,economics) Do For You In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.