Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims (51038 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test / ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User / Treating A Vaginal Yeast Infection Can Relieve Symptoms Within A Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims by IbrahimDamola: 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
Semantics. We bearded ustaz muslim have no such problems
Re: 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims by Nature8(m): 12:00am On Jan 03, 2019
grayht:
walk straight down, turn right u go see barbing saloon..

grin grin

grin
Re: 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims by Mruwa1(m): 12:28am On Jan 03, 2019
Baba now i know why u nor dey wan visit nigeria hospital
Re: 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims by Edum13656: 1:29am On Jan 03, 2019
lomprico:
Ayam not undastanding o! undecided

Dem dey use gemu fuçk?
oral mumul
Re: 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 03, 2019
All these Nigerian Twiiter doctors desperately looking for clout. I had to block that handle but it's obvious his aproko is everywhere.
Re: 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims by Amchido(m): 4:44am On Jan 03, 2019
The mumu guy always want to trend....Stupidity from the nitwit doctor.

1 Like

Re: 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims by Isoduwa(m): 5:49am On Jan 03, 2019
The nurse is telling the truth

Dont waste time see my signature
Re: 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 03, 2019
Indeed this post is highly educative, as for the homo sapien above me pls go and research i even beloeve you have a beard
Re: 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 03, 2019
greyham:
All these Nigerian Twiiter doctors desperately looking for clout. I had to block that handle but it's obvious his aproko is everywhere.

add something better in nairaland lets see how good you are
Re: 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims by Greatidonis: 6:07am On Jan 03, 2019
Christian guys are these days keeping gemu as if they are Muslims. Their parents
need to tell them that xtians only keep moustache only

Did our Lord and saviour Jesus had no beards?
Re: 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims by Pat081: 6:49am On Jan 03, 2019
This doctor is sick or he needs help
Re: 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 03, 2019
VICOiheaka:
add something better in nairaland lets see how good you are

Sure I will
Re: 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 03, 2019
Pat081:

He is daft

1 Like

Re: 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims by okunkay2122(m): 7:14am On Jan 03, 2019
Like people with beard don't wash it at all there is no point in this oost .
Re: 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 03, 2019
Quality20:
Christian guys are these days keeping gemu as if they are Muslims. Their parents need to tell them that xtians only keep moustache only

STFU you legalistic religious ignoramus. Jews that brought Christianity keep beards, it's part of the glory of their men. God gave men beard just like he gave women long hair. Beard belongs to no religion or set of people. As long as you're a guy, you have the right over your beard just like any other person. Some religions people just like putting themselves in bondage. So, if person have beard, he don become Muslim abi? Nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims by Pelumar(m): 7:37am On Jan 03, 2019
Joromi12:
Unless the guy no dey bath ni
yeah bro shampoo and relax his beards even dye it
Re: 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims by femi4: 7:43am On Jan 03, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Beard or no beard, I love them all grin grin
all weather
Re: 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims by nemille(m): 7:45am On Jan 03, 2019
Quality20:
Christian guys are these days keeping gemu as if they are Muslims. Their parents need to tell them that xtians only keep moustache only
God create men with moustache and beard.. But he commanded the believers to leave the beard(according to the Hadith you will be rewarded for all the numbers of your beards). And moustache is to be cut as it will enter the cup of what you re drinking buh it can be kept very low... So Islam is alway prohibiting things with reasons.. Buh I don't know about Christianity.. Maybe you can't enlight us.
Re: 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims by seunmohmoh(f): 8:07am On Jan 03, 2019
irichy100:

Are u sure?
yes, I am.
Re: 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims by seunmohmoh(f): 8:08am On Jan 03, 2019
yelei:

las las, loving na scam
grin
Re: 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims by domino4211(m): 8:25am On Jan 03, 2019
seunmohmoh:
yes, I am.
I'm ready to marry you..
Just pick any country you like..
Re: 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims by AfricanMagic(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2019
Quality20:
hmmm here's another lost sheep, when did beard become a religious thing naa, I never pics of biblical prophet or even Jesus without beards ooooo, no dey mumu ursef joor, Christians keep mustache ni, pagans keep it bald ni.
Re: 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims by AfricanMagic(m): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2019
Quality20:
hmmm here's another lost sheep, when did beard become a religious thing naa, I never pics of biblical prophet or even Jesus without beards ooooo, no dey mumu ursef joor, Christians keep mustache ni, pagans keep it bald ni.
Re: 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims by Firebomber: 9:19am On Jan 03, 2019
Quality20:

Braindead, before the birth of your gigolo fake prophet people have been keeping gemu, so I don't know how gemu take relate to your useless mumuslim religion.
Re: 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims by Firebomber: 9:25am On Jan 03, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

STFU you legalistic religious ignoramus. Jews that brought Christianity keep beards, it's part of the glory of their men. God gave men beard just like he gave women long hair. Beard belongs to no religion or set of people. As long as you're a guy, you have the right over your beard just like any other person. Some religions people just like putting themselves in bondage. So, if person have beard, he don become Muslim abi? Nonsense.

Lol.. don't mind those braindead, that was how one of my Muslim neighbor told me that the amount of blessing he have depend of the amount of beard he kept. so ask him what if you are not born with beard that mean you will not have any blessing in life. you can't be a Muslim and still be sane.
Re: 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims by Exjoker(m): 10:03am On Jan 03, 2019
Quality20:
Is this a quotation from the bible or what?
Re: 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims by lomprico(m): 10:23am On Jan 03, 2019
Edum13656:
oral mumul

So after giving oral, u no go baff again b4 eating the next Puss?

Goat!
Re: 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims by seunmohmoh(f): 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
domino4211:
I'm ready to marry you..
Just pick any country you like..
JAPAN
Re: 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims by domino4211(m): 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
seunmohmoh:
JAPAN
. Ok. Anything for you. My name is Emmanuel, can you email me your phone number??.. Dominion4211@gmail.com. I'd be very happy if you do.
Re: 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
Pat081:
help for what hmmm people just wake up and type what they feel is right
Re: 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims by Pat081: 6:52am On Jan 04, 2019
VICOiheaka:
help for what hmmm people just wake up and type what they feel is right
like the doctor abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) / How Do You Deal With Your Pimples? / Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.