Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Expecting Fourth Child Via Surrogate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Expecting Fourth Child Via Surrogate (453 Views)

Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture / Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child / Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Expecting Fourth Child Via Surrogate by iamocheme: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
American rapper, Kanye West and his wife Kim Kardashian are expecting their fourth baby via surrogate.
According to TMZ West and his wife will be welcoming another baby boy to the family.

TMZ reported that, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are indeed expecting a fourth child from a leftover embryo they created, which is male and the baby will be due in early May.

Recall, The couple hired a surrogate in 2017 to carry their last child who was born last January baby.

We are not sure if the couple will still employ the services the same surrogate from last time for their fourth baby but Reports has it that they are close with their former surrogate and kept tabs on her throughout the pregnancy.

Their fourth child will increased their family from five to six and he will be joining the likes of North, Saint and Chicago as baby number four.

Read more: https://mycelebritygist.com/kanye-west-kim-kardashian-expecting-fourth-child-via-surrogate

Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Expecting Fourth Child Via Surrogate by CHAVINCI: 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
Where is the joys of motherhood if you can't even carry your own child in your womb

(1) (Reply)

I Bought My Friend A Car To Reward His Loyalty –josh2funny / Sarkodie - “I Always Forget My Songs Lyrics” / Davido Reveals Plan To Tie The Knot With Chioma After Break Up Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.