Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

"Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo (14640 Views)

What Atiku, PDP Leaders Did During Meeting Abroad – Presidency / "PDP Must Not Lose Kwankwaso To Another Party" - FFK Says / Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo by onubijoe(m): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
You need sense

quote author=buharitill2023 post=74394376]thief atiku don't even know how to campaign.

he don't know what to campaign because buhari is unopposed.[/quote]
Re: "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo by rexwalters: 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
onubijoe:

PDP will win elections in two states no doubt about it

I believe you.
Re: "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo by rexwalters: 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
Gandollar:
I'm yet to see a buhari supporter who doesn't sound stupid.

Tinubu was docked and bribed his way out. The chairman of CCB then admitted it himself during sarakis trial that the judgement that set Tinubu free was faulty. Do you need me to dig up this confession for your lazy ikebe?
So Jonathan still collected bribe to let tinubu go free?
Re: "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo by lagdmark(m): 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
thatNUPEboy:
Sincerely, in the beginning, I thought the PDP will give Buhari a good fight and might end up winning the Presidential Election but it's getting clearer by the day---the PDP will be defeated so badly---Olawepo Hashim will get more votes in some states than Atiku
Was that your dream after much alcohol consumption.
Re: "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo by onubijoe(m): 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
Is left for the hopeless, wicked people that will support the government of APC and Buhari and will judge them all

2 Likes

Re: "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo by Adebowale89(m): 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
if PDP don't change their tactics, they might take 3rd position in this election

PDP Lagos is the most weak party in state level. they wait till election, no criticism from the beginning of ambode first year rather they're acknowledging ambode, only to be ranting like a spoilt toys that he's bad during election

2 things will happen in 2019

1, if APC don't change their tactics, they might loose to a new form party in 2023

2, PDP will be deserted after 2019 election and they will be force to change name and wrestle power from APC in 2023

election is next month and PDP is still criticising instead of reading their blue print as a political point to convince Nigerians. so the blue print Atiku said he was making then was just on falsehood

1 Like

Re: "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo by abokikhalifa: 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

While the Fulani herdsmen are butchering the people of middle belt and burning down churches ... With no nation's security outfit in sight as usual

These Yoruba Muslims are here chanting sai barber...

God dey

The people who destroyed this country in 16 years, can't fix it back.
Re: "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo by ZombieTAMER: 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
abokikhalifa:

The people who destroyed this country in 16 years, can't fix it back.

Stale

Re: "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo by ZombieTAMER: 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
Naruto87:

U are a true PDP member.. Lies and unsubstantial allegations.. Show us proof.

Go to the front page
The thread is there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo by abokikhalifa: 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
Gandollar:
Apart from jubrin and Tinubu, all the APC members were formerly in pdp. Besides, who stole public funds more than Tinubu? Yet he is your God. When Atiku takes over, buhari will surely be jailed for the ones he's stealing now.

The zombie above me is even giggling when he should be crying. I'm yet to see a buhari supporter who doesn't sound stupid. cheesy

You mean adams oshobaba was in pdp ? You mean the likes of fashola, ambode, osinbanjor,rauf, etc where in pdp before ?

Please sir kindly list the numbers of current APC members that where In PDP . Thank you
Re: "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo by Gandollar(f): 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
abokikhalifa:

You mean adams oshobaba was in pdp ? You mean the likes of fashola, ambode, osinbanjor,rauf, etc where in pdp before ?

Please sir kindly list the numbers of current APC members that where In PDP . Thank you
When I say Tinubu, you should know I classified him and his minions as one, same with the idiot in Aso Rock. Scroll up a little bit, there's a list of names posted for your perusal.
Even though it won't still make any sense to you.
Re: "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo by abokikhalifa: 12:04am On Jan 03, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Stale
They are all repented sinners .
You can also repent as well
Re: "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo by onubijoe(m): 12:10am On Jan 03, 2019
Use ur sense

buharitill2023:
thief atiku don't even know how to campaign.

he don't know what to campaign because buhari is unopposed.
Re: "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo by micflo28(m): 12:28am On Jan 03, 2019
Festus is a bastard i see
Re: "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo by Sirjamo: 12:53am On Jan 03, 2019
When Atiku won the primaries, he had all the momentum in the world, his Robots were jumping up and down like monkey in the jungle.

We told them that; when a dog and a car start a race, the dog might be ahead of the car for a few seconds, when the car finally zooms past the dog, the dog will never be able to catch it again, it will eventually give up or die chasing the car.
Re: "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo by abosato: 1:25am On Jan 03, 2019
I am not concern about Keystone Bank and 9mobile shares but about security of our lives in d north and cost of food which is increasing by the day. Even Indomie price has just been increased. PMB state governor is crying for help for security against Arms banditry, kidnapping and terrorism. Plateau State is weeping ryt now with people being killed and churches burnt. NAF plane just got missing in action. Former Security Chiefs are being murdered. Monies moved from government purses for selfish reasons. Soldiers are sent to all states (operation python dance) because of election with equipments when soldiers in North East are being killed due to not having enough equipments to persecute d war against Nigeria. Wrong leaders with selfish ideas are still asking for +4

1 Like

Re: "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo by MrMoney55: 1:50am On Jan 03, 2019
so he must think like you do?hes enlighten
midolian:
You are not a true Omo Oduduwa...You gotta be a crossbreed at least
Re: "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo by MrMoney55: 1:55am On Jan 03, 2019
I'm yet to see anyone support Buhari without sounding stupid
wakaman:

He might be an omoluabi, suffering from yannnmmirrinalaria.

4+4.

Sai Baba
Re: "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo by deomelllo: 1:56am On Jan 03, 2019
MrMoney55:
I'm yet to see anyone support Buhari without sounding stupid

This ipob don look inside mirror.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo by foreshore(m): 2:57am On Jan 03, 2019
thatNUPEboy:
Sincerely, in the beginning, I thought the PDP will give Buhari a good fight and might end up winning the Presidential Election but it's getting clearer by the day---the PDP will be defeated so badly---Olawepo Hashim will get more votes in some states than Atiku

Wetin you know about politics
Re: "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo by kpajie1: 5:18am On Jan 03, 2019
@MR KEYAMO _well i thank u buhari and atiku are fulanis.secondly they are of age.we need young able men .dont u want to be president or where they put u are ok there i see.pls stop media yan .
Re: "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo by hazardneymar: 5:22am On Jan 03, 2019
thatNUPEboy:
seriously the election has been won and lost,d pdp has noting to offer wit Atiku as it's candidate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo by eligiblegaf: 5:43am On Jan 03, 2019
Kreesxxx:
' I'm yet to see anyone who supports Buhari without sounding stupid'. Prof. Kperogi.

Its only anti PMB that sound so irresponsible.

PMB till 2023
Re: "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo by eligiblegaf: 5:54am On Jan 03, 2019
abosato:
I am not concern about Keystone Bank and 9mobile shares but about security of our lives in d north and cost of food which is increasing by the day. Even Indomie price has just been increased. PMB state governor is crying for help for security against Arms banditry, kidnapping and terrorism. Plateau State is weeping ryt now with people being killed and churches burnt. NAF plane just got missing in action. Former Security Chiefs are being murdered. Monies moved from government purses for selfish reasons. Soldiers are sent to all states (operation python dance) because of election with equipments when soldiers in North East are being killed due to not having enough equipments to persecute d war against Nigeria. Wrong leaders with selfish ideas are still asking for +4

Its pathetically irresponsible to see a sound mind thinking so shallow . Don't you know that the corrupt individuals in previous govt are still around to destabilize this regime but they can't last.
Saraki and Dogara leadership are the worst in the history of national Assembly.

With your little exposure ,just vote for PMB so that he can complement his work perfectly.

Obasanjo , Atiku and others must return their stolen funds or go to jail. Please don't waste your vote because PMB will capture 80℅ of the general votes.

SAI BABA TILL 2023
Re: "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo by ofiko123(m): 7:09am On Jan 03, 2019
Only a fool will endorse the dullard for a second term and I am sure Atiku is not one..
Re: "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo by D1zion: 7:58am On Jan 03, 2019
I am praying APC loose this election even if not because people are tired but because of this dogs that got appointed into the party with no respect for their elders.kiyamo & their public prostitute Loretta who run their mouth like they have no tongue in their mouth.
Re: "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo by akdjr(m): 8:06am On Jan 03, 2019
But the irony is that you are still supporting a Fulai man to rule the country.
ZombieTAMER:

While the Fulani herdsmen are butchering the people of middle belt and burning down churches ... With no nation's security outfit in sight as usual

These Yoruba Muslims are here chanting sai barber...

God dey
Re: "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo by dante0147: 8:09am On Jan 03, 2019
thatNUPEboy:

You drink too much
Re: "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo by ZombieTAMER: 8:12am On Jan 03, 2019
akdjr:
But the irony is that you are still supporting a Fulai man to rule the country.

Not all Fulani are bad.. There are bad eggs everywhere

It's sad that the one in Aso rock is top tribalist... A sadist and a religious bigot...
If he wanted to stop the madness... It's easy for him.. Just a simple command..

But he won't because it's not his people being killed... How sane human being support such evil is beyond me..
Re: "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo by XceptionJay: 8:52am On Jan 03, 2019
I recently realise that those still supporting APC and BUHARI do so without using their brains...............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Underdevelopment In Africa: Use Your Brain Now Or Perish - Melie Onyejepu / Police, DSS, NSCDC In Supremacy Battle In Osun / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.