Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Nigerian Lady Slams President Buhari Over Boko Haram Talks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Lady Slams President Buhari Over Boko Haram Talks (347 Views)

New Commander Takes Over Boko Haram War / "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. / Reno Omokri Reacts To Borno Suicide Bomb Blast; Slams President Buhari (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Slams President Buhari Over Boko Haram Talks by mebomebo: 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari, this evening received counselling from a young Nigerian lady, who wrote to him advising the president where he should consider relocating to, after 2019 elections

https://billzbox.com/blogs/politics/nigerian-lady-slams-president-buhari-over-boko-haram-talks.html

Re: Nigerian Lady Slams President Buhari Over Boko Haram Talks by deomelllo: 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
Useless blogger fabricating fake stories.

All your threads and topics on NL are from the same useless blog.

Get a life and find something better to do with your life..
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams President Buhari Over Boko Haram Talks by Jonadull: 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
deomelllo:

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams President Buhari Over Boko Haram Talks by mebomebo: 12:09am On Jan 03, 2019
grin grin
Hey you! I remember you from last year
The dude that got mad at some point right
You mean you brought your madness I to 2019
Haba no nah shocked
You use to be at the psychiatric hospital; who's phone are you using to browse? ??
Please did you escaped

Okay you know what? ?? Let me call the ambulance, cos I can see that you didn't leave that madness of yours in 2018. You brought it into 2019.
Wait okay? Let me get you an ambulance cos you need to get a life there

deomelllo:

(1) (Reply)

PDP Responsible For Hunger, Poverty, Under-development In Nigeria - Amaechi / Did 'buhari' Do This? / Obaseki Allays Workers' Fears As Edo NLC Threatens Election Boycott Over Minimum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.