Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Lmd/ceo Of Livelihood Homes Ltd Dr Kelly Nwogu Makes Land Affordable For All - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lmd/ceo Of Livelihood Homes Ltd Dr Kelly Nwogu Makes Land Affordable For All (934 Views)

Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) / How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lmd/ceo Of Livelihood Homes Ltd Dr Kelly Nwogu Makes Land Affordable For All by Iamnet: 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
The MD/CEO of Livelihood Homed Limited, Dr Kelly Nwogu, is into the business of selling parcels of land at affordable rates across Nigeria. In a recent interview, he sheds light on how he handles business, what he thinks of the economy, his challenges and more. Read excerpts of the interview below.

What do you think about Nigeria?

Nigeria is a country full of opportunities, a Nation with a population of over 150 million people, where foreign investors visit and doesn’t want to go back, where any product or service can sell. I love Nigeria and I know a lot of people do too. What do you think about the economy? This is a sensitive question to answer at this time because I don’t want to sound political although I am a politician. The answer is that the economy is good enough and can only get better only if individuals and companies are being productive and also investing in the country in order to support the government efforts ,no government can do well without the private sector ,my problem is that there is a great need for government to work with young entrepreneurs to be able to make more progress in their businesses, so that money can move from hand to hand of everybody in the country, so doing these the economy can progress and be better.

[img]dr.jpg[/img]

What are the challenges you have faced in the last 9 years that you have been running your Real Estate company in Nigeria and other companies?

Challenges can only make us better, God helped me to start Blue sea estates in 2010 with a financial capital of N30k, it was like an impossible task but today we own over 23 estate locations in Nigeria, we have never taken loan from any financial institution and we may never do because of the nature of strategy we have employed, although, the higher we grow, the more the problem of not meeting up with allocating lands to our customers as at when due, sometimes situations beyond our control at a particular time could cause delays but on the long run the angriest of our customers still ends up being the happiest, sometimes customers may become impatient and go to the police or court to seek for a refund of their money or demand that the land be allocated etc . We thank God for how much He has helped us cause we have been able to sail through those hurdles and we can now boast of sorting our customers complaint without going to court and am also using these medium to thank our customers for their patience, support, patronage and understanding over the years.

[img]dr2.jpg[/img]

What would you have to say to young people who want to do business in Nigeria?

The first thing is to pray for directions to know what kind of business God is leading one into because if the purpose of a trade, business or thing is not known abuse is inevitable they say. I own Eight companies in Nigeria and I am running a few now, until I have been able to develop the capacity to do more. The next is to develop a strategy on how to go about it then just do it and keep doing it until you achieve the desired results

Where are your estates and how much are they selling now?

We have Kelly’s Villa in Ajah Lagos State with C of O (Certificate of occupancy) which we sell for N7M Naira outright payment N9M in installments for one year, because of the New year promo, it is now selling for half the price N3.5m outright payment. This is just for few plots anyway, just to make it affordable to the few lucky customers This season.

In Ibeju Lekki It was N1.5m per plot of Land now N750,000 half the price or N950,000 Installments for one year with a deposit of N200,000

Agbara Badagry N350,000 per plot, Agbowa in Ikorodu N350,000, Mowe extension N350,000 per plot, Ofada N250,000 per plot ,Atan Ota N150,000 per plot, Port harcourt airport road .N500,000 per plot, Owerri N500,000, Awka N700,000 etc Livelihood Homes contact details

Livelihood Homes contact details

Telephone No: 08161812279, 08130099238, 08168411976

They have offices in Lagos, Port harcourt, Owerri etc

Source: Legit.ng

Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1212762-mdceo-livelihood-homes-ltd-dr-kelly-nwogu-land-affordable-all.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Up A Transport/logistics Company In Nigeria (the Complete Guide) / This Business May Change Your Life / 2017 Model Of Toyota Hiace Bus For Sale, Best Price Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.