Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,367 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

Quiin Abenakyo, Miss Uganda Wears Natural Hair After Museveni Criticism - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Quiin Abenakyo, Miss Uganda Wears Natural Hair After Museveni Criticism (35669 Views)

Naira Marley Barbing His Hair After Release On Bail From Jail / Kate Henshaw Stylist Warned Her Against Wearing Natural Hair To Red Carpet Event / Singer Skibii Cut Hair After So Many Years (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quiin Abenakyo, Miss Uganda Wears Natural Hair After Museveni Criticism by idonhammer: 8:05am On Jan 03, 2019
Africa amaka
Re: Quiin Abenakyo, Miss Uganda Wears Natural Hair After Museveni Criticism by Cockyguy11: 8:10am On Jan 03, 2019
Gabrie300:
Is that her Husband?
No her sugar daddy grin
Re: Quiin Abenakyo, Miss Uganda Wears Natural Hair After Museveni Criticism by Ubiudumo(m): 8:11am On Jan 03, 2019
I have never been a fan of artificial hair and will never be. It's a huge turn off for me. Be natural.

1 Like

Re: Quiin Abenakyo, Miss Uganda Wears Natural Hair After Museveni Criticism by dallyemmy: 8:12am On Jan 03, 2019
AFRICAN HAIR IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!!

1 Like

Re: Quiin Abenakyo, Miss Uganda Wears Natural Hair After Museveni Criticism by blacq2009(m): 8:21am On Jan 03, 2019
I know this man's face in a meme.
Re: Quiin Abenakyo, Miss Uganda Wears Natural Hair After Museveni Criticism by ikorodureporta: 8:24am On Jan 03, 2019
How she no go go natural after seeing how her colleague own catch fire
Re: Quiin Abenakyo, Miss Uganda Wears Natural Hair After Museveni Criticism by MNDY(m): 8:27am On Jan 03, 2019
okwabayi:
Yoweri Museveni has stayed president of Uganda since 1986. That is before a lot of Nairalanders were born. Why Africans hate relinquishing power is a mystery I am yet to understand.

They are crazy!
Buhari here is planning to not relinquish too.
Re: Quiin Abenakyo, Miss Uganda Wears Natural Hair After Museveni Criticism by Yankiss(m): 8:28am On Jan 03, 2019
No doubt gorgeous. That her surname, AbinNackYou, dey make me feel somehow. grin
Re: Quiin Abenakyo, Miss Uganda Wears Natural Hair After Museveni Criticism by Drabrah(m): 8:47am On Jan 03, 2019
All these African presidents dat av turned govt to private property.
I've bn hearing of Yoweri Museveni b4 I ever knew there's a con3 called Uganda
Re: Quiin Abenakyo, Miss Uganda Wears Natural Hair After Museveni Criticism by GoldHorse(m): 9:24am On Jan 03, 2019
Now prettier
Re: Quiin Abenakyo, Miss Uganda Wears Natural Hair After Museveni Criticism by cardoctor(m): 9:32am On Jan 03, 2019
As fine as a Ugandan babe can be.
Re: Quiin Abenakyo, Miss Uganda Wears Natural Hair After Museveni Criticism by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:36am On Jan 03, 2019
shachris02:

Buhari has been in the corridors of power since 1970s

Could you explain what you mean by corridors of power?

1 Like

Re: Quiin Abenakyo, Miss Uganda Wears Natural Hair After Museveni Criticism by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:40am On Jan 03, 2019
greyham:
She could have been more beautiful with the fake hair and makeup

Let's be honest with ourselves abeg. It is a new year

Which one is "she could have been"?

You already have two pic of her there. One she has the fake hair and the other she does not.

Make up your mind which one you prefer.

1 Like

Re: Quiin Abenakyo, Miss Uganda Wears Natural Hair After Museveni Criticism by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:43am On Jan 03, 2019
EVILFOREST:
She is more BEAUTIFUL but they will never agree.
They always want to compete with their peers.
Some now look like MASQUERADES

HER DENTITION is wonderful, alongside her smiles and lips margin
They will never agree
Re: Quiin Abenakyo, Miss Uganda Wears Natural Hair After Museveni Criticism by somehow: 10:13am On Jan 03, 2019
Are you blind?

2 pictures are up there, one natural and the other with fake hair. In your fair judgement which of the 2 is better?
greyham:
She could have been more beautiful with the fake hair and makeup

Let's be honest with ourselves abeg. It is a new year
Re: Quiin Abenakyo, Miss Uganda Wears Natural Hair After Museveni Criticism by criuze(m): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2019
Super beauty

I even wonder how girls birthday their beauty with heavy makeups
Re: Quiin Abenakyo, Miss Uganda Wears Natural Hair After Museveni Criticism by neighbourhud: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2019
post=74401175:

Haba!
Kuku go and kill her nah!
Or go shave her hair like pikolo below own.... cheesy

I tire o

Re: Quiin Abenakyo, Miss Uganda Wears Natural Hair After Museveni Criticism by ogorwyne(f): 11:30am On Jan 03, 2019
She is pretty.

1 Like

Re: Quiin Abenakyo, Miss Uganda Wears Natural Hair After Museveni Criticism by philoedu(m): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
That was great of the President, but wish other African women heed the same advice to maintain the African identity. It is not about racial problem, on the contrary, identity problem.

1 Like

Re: Quiin Abenakyo, Miss Uganda Wears Natural Hair After Museveni Criticism by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
Pretty bebe
Re: Quiin Abenakyo, Miss Uganda Wears Natural Hair After Museveni Criticism by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

Which one is "she could have been"?

You already have two pic of her there. One she has the fake hair and the other she does not.

Make up your mind which one you prefer.

Wow...that means the girl no fine at all.

All these ass lickers typing African beauty sef
Re: Quiin Abenakyo, Miss Uganda Wears Natural Hair After Museveni Criticism by LimAnc(m): 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
okwabayi:
Yoweri Museveni has stayed president of Uganda since 1986. That is before a lot of Nairalanders were born. Why Africans hate relinquishing power is a mystery I am yet to understand.
Go tell that to the Queen of England..

1 Like

Re: Quiin Abenakyo, Miss Uganda Wears Natural Hair After Museveni Criticism by yelei(m): 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
she's really gorgeous
Re: Quiin Abenakyo, Miss Uganda Wears Natural Hair After Museveni Criticism by Ayobami7(m): 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
英国加

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Ini Edo Battle It Out In New Selfies / Don Jazzy On BBNaija Nina & Miracle Love: "I Have Had A Babe Like Nina Before" / Queen Nwokoye New Photo ( Adorable Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.