Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady (66766 Views)

Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her / BBNaija's Marvis Celebrates 28th Birthday With Braless Photo / Vandora Celebrates K.Brule With Braless Photo Of Them Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
tendingNews:
Check out new pictures of 23 year old winner of Mr Nigeria 2018.

The current Mr Nigeria shines in new photos.
He was also spotted with this beautiful curvy braless slay queen at an event.

See more photos and video of the reigning Mr Nigeria....

SOURCE

Ladies, will you smash or pass?

He looks Ghanian to me.
Re: Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady by ubochimike(m): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin

That second pix though.

My kinda girl.

I would love to pour my sperm on that soft ass after a hot DOGGY style grin grin grin

Besides that's the kinda ass my neighbor wife gat, and I have been eyeing her since last month grin grin grin[/

Must you always showcase your stupidity ?

1 Like

Re: Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady by abiaumo(m): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
Chai!! See packs for belle, this could be me but food no gree me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady by NWABUKA007(m): 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
jrusky:

You've just said my mind. You don't need to say *no beef intended*. You don't need to hide your feeling about something may be what you will say will correct lots of pooh going on.

Naturally im not a fan of all these nonsense Miss blabla or Mr blabla how can this boy with this type of nose and facial look be Mr Nigeria So is that how Nigeria man wohwoh reach

After we will say our politicians are liars. We will say they are looters but some people just looted Mr Nigeria winner by chosen a boy that look like this and called him Mr Nigeria if not looting, lies and bribery we all know as the thing *dey go* that was why I hate all the crap of Miss this or Mr that.

Bros from experience
Beauty isn't the only factor used in choosing the winner of a pageant be it make or female category

1 Like

Re: Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
Yewandequeen:
He is just normal looking, not tooo cute like cute cute. Maybe he got the crown cos of brain n physique.

It's quite funny that people who make such statements are not good looking at all.

1 Like

Re: Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady by Humility017(m): 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
Yewandequeen:
have you found me wanting?
can't say Dear...but will appreciate if you give me the opportunity to find out...
and learn from you if truly you are a patient person
Re: Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady by Xander85: 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
apholaryn:
yeye

Do i detect a hint of envy? wink
Re: Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady by chizzypresh(f): 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
Lmao grin
Re: Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady by MENTORCH(m): 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
I’m finer than this guy, I don’t know the criteria for choosing Mr Nigeria because the guy is just ok facially.
Re: Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
see packs ooo. ����
Re: Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady by Lexusgs430: 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
The babe is red hot! kiss

Pun intended

Lady in red......
Re: Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady by Dollyak(f): 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2019
Yewandequeen:
He is just normal looking, not tooo cute like cute cute. Maybe he got the crown cos of brain n physique.
cute guys are not Model material anyways as they tends to lack the manly look.
Re: Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady by SaiAtikuTill203: 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
Buffalowings3:
How does this affect the price of abachta and Egbo in oja oba market ?

You have not commented at all.
Please come and modify your post telling us why we should vote for the dullard in February.
don't mind him it's not about politics
Re: Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Lady in red......

Read again....
Re: Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady by apholaryn: 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
Xander85:

Do i detect a hint of envy? wink
lol...another yeye somebody, when you're grown,you will understand there's nothing to envy about the pictures..peace!
Re: Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady by Yewandequeen(f): 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
Dollyak:
cute guys are not Model material anyways as they tends to lack the manly look.
i noticed too.
Re: Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady by Lexusgs430: 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Read again....

I already did..... cheesy
Re: Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady by Yewandequeen(f): 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
Humility017:

can't say Dear...but will appreciate if you give me the opportunity to find out...
and learn from you if truly you are a patient person
not at home
Re: Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady by Yewandequeen(f): 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
NWABUKA007:

LOL you mean abnormal
not that, thats not what i mean.
Re: Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
ubochimike:

Must you always showcase your stupidity ?
You are mad
Re: Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady by Yewandequeen(f): 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
1stCitizen:

It's quite funny that people who make such statements are not good looking at all.
Not fighting for miss world position. Thanks for the compliment btw.
Re: Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I already did..... cheesy

Give it to someone who really can...
Re: Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady by Yewandequeen(f): 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
Itzurboi:
Aunty, shey you want our Mr 9jeria to come from pluto ni...
nope.
Uranus grin
Re: Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady by CoolAmbience(m): 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
Apus:

Ugliest Mr Nigeria so far (no beef intended).

The thing taya me o. I know understand at all.

Re: Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady by Humility017(m): 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
Yewandequeen:
not at home
do I need come to your home to know you?
Re: Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady by Yewandequeen(f): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
Humility017:

do I need come to your home to know you?
grin
Figure of speech
Re: Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
grin

Re: Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2019
his dressing style reminds me of Dbanj's.
Re: Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady by HOPSIN(m): 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
If na brain, d guy no suppose near that crown...
Yewandequeen:
Re: Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
Yewandequeen:
Not fighting for miss world position. Thanks for the compliment btw.

Neither is he fighting for MR Cute Cute. Thank you
Re: Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady by HOPSIN(m): 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
His inlaw is an influential igbo oil magnate.... And according to the guy his sister is Saraki SA
MENTORCH:
I’m finer than this guy, I don’t know the criteria for choosing Mr Nigeria because the guy is just ok facially.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos / Toolz Asks Sheyi Shay For Undies,after Posting Pics Of Dress Revelaing Tits&bums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.