Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Sack Service Chiefs Now, Former DSS Director Tells FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sack Service Chiefs Now, Former DSS Director Tells FG (18784 Views)

I Discouraged Ransom Payment Until I Was Kidnapped - Ex-DSS Director, Ejiofor / Northern Governors Forum, Reps To Buhari: Sack Service Chiefs Now / We Can’t Sack Service Chiefs Now – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sack Service Chiefs Now, Former DSS Director Tells FG by jaxxy(m): 7:05am On Jan 03, 2019
Buhari is incapable of selecting capable people.

Re: Sack Service Chiefs Now, Former DSS Director Tells FG by Ohraykon: 7:08am On Jan 03, 2019
Viking07:
[s][/s] You've made zero sense.
suya man na mumu before but dis time he made sense

Re: Sack Service Chiefs Now, Former DSS Director Tells FG by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 03, 2019
Ohraykon:
suya man na mumu before but dis time he made sense

He lacks content to defend a writeup, so he quotes a part of the write up. He isn't good enough for the BMC 30k job, I wonder why he is still being kept.

Re: Sack Service Chiefs Now, Former DSS Director Tells FG by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 03, 2019
Viking07:
[s][/s] You've made zero sense.
As In Total Bullsh!T
Re: Sack Service Chiefs Now, Former DSS Director Tells FG by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 03, 2019
We The Sane People Shall Sack Them Next Month,Includind Their C in C.Bunch Of Rif Rafs
Re: Sack Service Chiefs Now, Former DSS Director Tells FG by israelmao(m): 7:28am On Jan 03, 2019
You are not talking to Buhari yet.
Re: Sack Service Chiefs Now, Former DSS Director Tells FG by Timatayo1: 7:45am On Jan 03, 2019
He has ear affection he we not hear
Re: Sack Service Chiefs Now, Former DSS Director Tells FG by able1993(m): 7:45am On Jan 03, 2019
If I have not lived in Nigeria, I wouldn't believe incompetency can be this rewarded, I don't you can continue to do the the same thing like this government and get the same result. Must you be told before you know these service chiefs are only winning a war they are not fighting, cashing out at the expense of the rookies of war....

Do you think you can't make it in life or you need success strategies, best ways to approach life, grooming and guidance, way to academic and business success, or motivational and inspirational articles, then visit www.motivate.com.ng

Re: Sack Service Chiefs Now, Former DSS Director Tells FG by emmasege: 7:51am On Jan 03, 2019
Good advice but I hope Mr Ejiofor had a clean record while working with the DSS because Buhari's attack dogs (EFCC & DSS) may already be digging into his archives as we speak. That's his approach to silencing critical voices.
Re: Sack Service Chiefs Now, Former DSS Director Tells FG by IamJames: 7:56am On Jan 03, 2019
Buhari’s retention of these service chiefs isn't for security purpose but for election rigging so those guys ain't going nowhere till after election.

Re: Sack Service Chiefs Now, Former DSS Director Tells FG by Temptee101(m): 8:00am On Jan 03, 2019
Will the deaf one hear? Once a dullard always a dullard. Whoever gave birth to buhari should be captured died or alive and stoned to death. Buhari is a disease to humanity
Re: Sack Service Chiefs Now, Former DSS Director Tells FG by ruggedtimi(m): 8:05am On Jan 03, 2019
34webers:
So dumb.
If these people are as half intelligent as a goat, they would have known that keeping the service chiefs till election does not even favour buhari. Who will be appointed as a service chief today that will not work seriously for the reelection of buhari? Or, tell me, who wouldn't want to be a service chief for a long time? Is it the opposition candidate that will come and remove them they will support?
wtf u saying! tried to understand your statement nothing come out
Re: Sack Service Chiefs Now, Former DSS Director Tells FG by luizpippo(m): 8:07am On Jan 03, 2019
34webers:
So dumb.
If these people are as half intelligent as a goat, they would have known that keeping the service chiefs till election does not even favour buhari. Who will be appointed as a service chief today that will not work seriously for the reelection of buhari? Or, tell me, who wouldn't want to be a service chief for a long time? Is it the opposition candidate that will come and remove them they will support?
Oga, we are more concerned with the new service chiefs bring up new ideas on how to beat this insecurity, not this obsolete ideas of Burutanshi and co.
Not everything is about elections
Re: Sack Service Chiefs Now, Former DSS Director Tells FG by AkoloPeters(m): 8:16am On Jan 03, 2019
34webers:
So dumb.

Don't be shallow in thinking, the current Service Chiefs have perfected plans to rig election, any new person coming on board may not have the overall rigging plan. Their fear is that a new service chief may not effectively deliver the rigging plan few days to election. Learn more bro.
Re: Sack Service Chiefs Now, Former DSS Director Tells FG by Yankee101: 8:19am On Jan 03, 2019
Jonathan was Diezani

Buhari has too many....service chiefs, IG Idris, COS Abba Kyari, AG Malami, CBN Governor, most of his ministers etc
Re: Sack Service Chiefs Now, Former DSS Director Tells FG by godliman: 8:24am On Jan 03, 2019
MobilityExpress:
This is one aspect where I fault Buhari. By now, all the service chiefs should have been sacked and replaced, because of all the heavy casualties suffered by our soldiers, and all the fatal havoc being caused by herdsmen militia against civilians in the north and middle belt. During GEJ era, security was so porous and so bad that Boko Haram was actively controlling huge territories in the North spanning states. They had flags hoisted all around and were running amoc doing as they please. Security was so bad that even the capital abuja, the seat of power, was being bombed with reckless abandon during GEJ's time. And I believe this was one of the main reasons GEJ lost the elections because they took security for granted, played politics with defeating Boko Haram that destroyed thousands of thousands of lives. When Buhari came in, he modified the security architecture and changed military strategies and they recorded significant success against Boko Haram and restored security and peace, relatively far better than GEJ time. However, in 2017/2018, only God knows what went wrong, security crisis all over again. First it was with the herdsmen militia running rampage killing civilians all around, and Boko Haram is gaining ground again to the point of taking territories again, and the security of the nation is speedily retrogressing back to the insecurities of the GEJ era. It is a big shame and a big blow to this government. If Buhari is truly serious about securing the nation and winning the fight against the evil elements, with all the heavy casualties being recorded and success being made by enemy forces, then by now he ought to have reviewed and reorganized the security apparatus of the nation, which must include replacing the service chiefs and security heads under whose leadership, command and watch which such disastrous security collapse is happening. It doesn't mean he hates them, it just means you need to change strategy and change staff to accomplish a better result. If not that PDP is such a damaged goods and disoriented opposition party, by now it would be expected that Buhari would lose the election for the same reason GEJ lost, which is massive insecurity in the nation. But fortunately for APC, there is no credible opposition on ground. However, I think President Buhari needs to do better and review the security handlers that have suddenly gone from doing excellent jobs to not so doing well. Imagine if you have a home lesson teacher teaching your child, and the child starts performing well in his studies but then later the child begins to fail in subjects he used to pass before or the child begins to fail qualifying exams repeatedly year after year. Won't you hire another better teacher to take over? That's the thing. President Buhari with his military background ought to know better and do better. Even Obj changed service chiefs when necessary, and the truth is even when not necessary, service chiefs are changed as a matter of routine, for fresher ideas and newer better tactics in protecting the nation. President Buhari I wish you could read this, this is 2019, please do better for the security of Nigeria and change whatever and whomever needs to be changed to keep the nation and its citizens safe.
No credible opposition you say ba? Let not the man going for war boast as the one returning. All the sins of gej are unpardonable, while buhari's are pardonable. The owners of nigeria have spoken.

Re: Sack Service Chiefs Now, Former DSS Director Tells FG by DaV8King(m): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2019
stuffs4me:

Mike Ejiofor just crossed the battle line for the following reasons.
1) He told Buhari the plain truth
2) He went as far as mentioning Buhari's anointed Killer herdsmen.

President Buhari will hunt down Mike Ejiofor by using the Police, SSS, or Army.

Why can't Nigerians learn not to tell the evil tyrant the truth. Senator Dino Melaye is still sufering for his sins of telling Buhari the plain truth.

Man has been kidnapped before in the last 3 years as a warning..........guess he truly loves the country

Re: Sack Service Chiefs Now, Former DSS Director Tells FG by DaV8King(m): 8:37am On Jan 03, 2019
emmasege:
Good advice but I hope Mr Ejiofor had a clean record while working with the DSS because Buhari's attack dogs (EFCC & DSS) may already be digging into his archives as we speak. That's his approach to silencing critical voices.

Man has been kidnapped before in the last 3 years as a warning, clearly they found nothing hence going so far..........guess he truly loves the country
Re: Sack Service Chiefs Now, Former DSS Director Tells FG by moorejewelryy(m): 8:53am On Jan 03, 2019
Wrist watches, EARRINGS, chains, PROPOSAL rings, WEDDING rings, all jewelry fully in stock!

order now

via whatsapp 08067381326 or visit our website on www.moorejewelrymall.com.ng

Re: Sack Service Chiefs Now, Former DSS Director Tells FG by Charly68: 9:45am On Jan 03, 2019
Truly the service chiefs are tired but they must midwives the election before exiting from the system...Buhari can't afford to gamble with their replacement now.. He has truly be tolerant of them and wants them to prove their mettle..this to me is another quality side of the president . Like it or not he believes so much in his men..
Re: Sack Service Chiefs Now, Former DSS Director Tells FG by Cholison(m): 10:04am On Jan 03, 2019
They are being retained to help Buhari rig the upcoming elections. Next level of disaster loading.
Re: Sack Service Chiefs Now, Former DSS Director Tells FG by olisaEze(m): 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
Mr Ejiofor this administration is more concerned about securing another term than securing its citizens.

You on the other hand should be concerned about your security from now on as already 2 former security chiefs have been gunned down.

Re: Sack Service Chiefs Now, Former DSS Director Tells FG by Lokostic77: 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
MobilityExpress:
This is one aspect where I fault Buhari. By now, all the service chiefs should have been sacked and replaced, because of all the heavy casualties suffered by our soldiers, and all the fatal havoc being caused by herdsmen militia against civilians in the north and middle belt. During GEJ era, security was so porous and so bad that Boko Haram was actively controlling huge territories in the North spanning states. They had flags hoisted all around and were running amoc doing as they please. Security was so bad that even the capital abuja, the seat of power, was being bombed with reckless abandon during GEJ's time. And I believe this was one of the main reasons GEJ lost the elections because they took security for granted, played politics with defeating Boko Haram that destroyed thousands of thousands of lives. When Buhari came in, he modified the security architecture and changed military strategies and they recorded significant success against Boko Haram and restored security and peace, relatively far better than GEJ time. However, in 2017/2018, only God knows what went wrong, security crisis all over again. First it was with the herdsmen militia running rampage killing civilians all around, and Boko Haram is gaining ground again to the point of taking territories again, and the security of the nation is speedily retrogressing back to the insecurities of the GEJ era. It is a big shame and a big blow to this government. If Buhari is truly serious about securing the nation and winning the fight against the evil elements, with all the heavy casualties being recorded and success being made by enemy forces, then by now he ought to have reviewed and reorganized the security apparatus of the nation, which must include replacing the service chiefs and security heads under whose leadership, command and watch which such disastrous security collapse is happening. It doesn't mean he hates them, it just means you need to change strategy and change staff to accomplish a better result. If not that PDP is such a damaged goods and disoriented opposition party, by now it would be expected that Buhari would lose the election for the same reason GEJ lost, which is massive insecurity in the nation. But fortunately for APC, there is no credible opposition on ground. However, I think President Buhari needs to do better and review the security handlers that have suddenly gone from doing excellent jobs to not so doing well. Imagine if you have a home lesson teacher teaching your child, and the child starts performing well in his studies but then later the child begins to fail in subjects he used to pass before or the child begins to fail qualifying exams repeatedly year after year. Won't you hire another better teacher to take over? That's the thing. President Buhari with his military background ought to know better and do better. Even Obj changed service chiefs when necessary, and the truth is even when not necessary, service chiefs are changed as a matter of routine, for fresher ideas and newer better tactics in protecting the nation. President Buhari I wish you could read this, this is 2019, please do better for the security of Nigeria and change whatever and whomever needs to be changed to keep the nation and its citizens safe.
I give you kudos for this your submission, it's unbiase, you said it the way it is you're not like those who have brain but they can't reasoning but they do that with their anus. Thanks bros, I gbadun you. You love somebody doesn't mean you can't speak out when he was wrong,,, people like you will make this country great.

Re: Sack Service Chiefs Now, Former DSS Director Tells FG by MONIKERREVEALER: 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
Charly68:
Truly the service chiefs are tired but they must midwives the election before exiting from the system...Buhari can't afford to gamble with their replacement now.. He has truly be tolerant of them and wants them to prove their mettle..this to me is another quality side of the president . Like it or not he believes so much in his men..

keep talking bullcrapp because none of your blood relatives is deployed in the northeast facing boko boys and ISIS!

as if you don't know that a single day can be the difference between life and death to a soldier in the war-front, talkless of a whole 6 WEEKS till the elections!

do you know how many poorly equipped, demoralised, war-weary soldiers might have perished by then?!

don't worry, your time to be repaid in the same coin is near!

continue in your wickedness you evil thing!
Re: Sack Service Chiefs Now, Former DSS Director Tells FG by Egbigwe: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
A morbid obsession for the tired and retired, elderly and corrupt.

Osun 2022: APC Names 60-Member Campaign Council / President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT / Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69