Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Skills Acquisition Seminar (part 2) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Skills Acquisition Seminar (part 2) (505 Views)

Online Skills Acquisition / Lessons From Innoson Vs GTBank Case Part 2 / Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skills Acquisition Seminar (part 2) by onyeakwanga(m): 5:58am On Jan 03, 2019
happy new year everyone, welcome to another year of success,i created this thread as a follow up on my first thread (for easy navigation).as usual,i will be answering your questions as it concerns production of different items, and also announce the venue of our trainings so you know when it will be convenient for you. the items that we train people on how they are produced are as follows: cameroon soap, multipurpose soap, bar soap,tablet soap, toilet soap,medicated soap,herbal soap,detergent,emulsion paint, texcoat paint,oil paint,top bond,recharge card,bleach,liquid soap,car wash,shampoo,air freshener,toilet cleaner,tile cleaner,face powder,dusting powder,scouring powder,detol,izal,balms,hair cream,body cream,body lotion,vaseline,candle,custard,perfume,after shave cream,after shave liquid,mosquito killer,chalk,shoe polish, etc my name is MR BRIGHT,i am based in onitsha, you can reach me on 08068027745
Re: Skills Acquisition Seminar (part 2) by onyeakwanga(m): 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
your life is what you make of it, take a decision this year to venture into a business,we will guide you,we are already into it and as a result knows about the pitfalls,and so will give you a perfect coaching.
Re: Skills Acquisition Seminar (part 2) by onyeakwanga(m): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2019
The date for the first training will be on the 23rd to 25th of this month
Re: Skills Acquisition Seminar (part 2) by onyeakwanga(m): 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2019
onyeakwanga:
, the venue for the training is global secondary school,owerri road,onitsha,anambra state,the time is 4pm daily
Re: Skills Acquisition Seminar (part 2) by Larriekay: 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
onyeakwanga:
Be your own boss, with Betking Agent the Number 1 Sportbet company in Africa, the playing ground for Kings were you are entitle for commission, Bonus and Jackpot. With Just 25k and you will be given Virtual Decorder for free, banner, T-shirt and some other Ogbonge benefit. E.g Free installation of dish, User friendly Platform for agent and Online customer to navigate. For more enquiries you can : Contact me on. 07032573164.
Re: Skills Acquisition Seminar (part 2) by onyeakwanga(m): 10:58am On Feb 07, 2019
the next seminar will take place on wednesday13th of this month,the venue is in our office: no. 74 obosi road,nkpor,onitsha anambra state,registration is 3000 only, it will last for three days. the time is 4pm daily
Re: Skills Acquisition Seminar (part 2) by onyeakwanga(m): 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
success is built over time,take a step and with patience and determination, you will get to your goal.take consistent step and understand that obstacles once conquered gives you an edge over others
Re: Skills Acquisition Seminar (part 2) by onyeakwanga(m): 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
The next training will take place next week
Re: Skills Acquisition Seminar (part 2) by answerspls: 9:25am On Apr 09
Life is in phases, men are in sizes

(1) (Reply)

Earn Without Referall, Minimum Withdrawal Is 2k. / Tradelify Free Business Promotion / What Is Neolife??? Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.