Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

"Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola (11469 Views)

Manchester City Pep Guardiola Is Set To Replace Massimiliano Allegri At Juventus / Man City's Pep Guardiola Makes Final Decision On Transfer Deal For Alexis Sanche / Aguero Could Feature Against Stoke City- Pep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by UgoManchester(m): 11:00am On Jan 03, 2019
gratiaeo:
Man City can not beat Liverpool now. This match is going to be walk over for Liverpool, 3 - 1 in favor of Liverpool. punters take note
Even me, I predicted 3:1 in favour of Liverpool
Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by obidyke1(m): 11:01am On Jan 03, 2019
There are two reasons why I will support city to win today
1.spoil Liverpool unbeaten
2.cut down their fans wing
city for 3point today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by UgoManchester(m): 11:04am On Jan 03, 2019
gratiaeo:
Man City can not beat Liverpool now. This match is going to be walk over for Liverpool, 3 - 1 in favor of Liverpool. punters take note
obonujoker:
Many of us are supporting Liverpool because of clownlona fans wey no let us hear word... Shebi dey say EPL na farmer league... Kikikikiki grin grin....

Don't worry Liverpool are on red hot form... Remember they caned you 3 out of 4 meetings last season when not at their best sef...

Klopp always flog Guardiola sha... grin
gratiaeo:
Yes, they say Pep has turned it to farmer's league, but now they are back to their caves
Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by moorejewelryy(m): 11:05am On Jan 03, 2019
hmm

see ny signature

Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by Witlee(m): 11:05am On Jan 03, 2019
If Liverpool should loose against mancity then they should forget the league, Liverpool should just seek for a win or draw, let us tell this guarfiola, its not all about buying players in the premier League
Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:06am On Jan 03, 2019
let them say... it's the reds army to win their major EPL title in decades.... let them alone..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by Witlee(m): 11:08am On Jan 03, 2019
UgoManchester:
Even me, I predicted 3:1 in favour of Liverpool

There might not be both teams to score, you can take a look at chelsea games against mancity

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by Ubdavis(m): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2019
I am not a Liverpool fan. I have soft spot for them, they have been working so hard for the EPL title for a long while, I project them to win. Furthermore, to prove to Pep that this is EPL, not a one horse race like other league ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by Ubdavis(m): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2019
I am not a Liverpool fan. I have soft spot for them, they have been working so hard for the EPL title for a long while, I project them to win. Furthermore, to prove to Pep that this is EPL, not a one horse race like other league ..

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by obonujoker(m): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2019
lilbest4:
I remember early December last year, before Man City met their Waterloo at the hand of Chelsea every pundit in Premier league were ranting about how Man City were on another level and they couldn't be beaten. They are doing the exact same thing with Liverpool now all it will take now is for one team to beat Liverpool and the that will be the beginning of their end

Lol best team in Europe indeed. Liverpool can't beat Servilla or Celta Vigo

Could Man city beat Lyon? Just accept it, Liverpool is the best team in England for now, buh not in Europe

2 Likes

Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by Isomerizm(m): 11:30am On Jan 03, 2019
lilbest4:
I remember early December last year, before Man City met their Waterloo at the hand of Chelsea every pundit in Premier league were ranting about how Man City were on another level and they couldn't be beaten. They are doing the exact same thing with Liverpool now all it will take now is for one team to beat Liverpool and the that will be the beginning of their end

Lol best team in Europe indeed. Liverpool can't beat Servilla or Celta Vigo
You d3y mind these EPL fangirls? Bayern as weak as they s3em to be right now can treat their fvck up.

3 Likes

Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by RexTramadol1: 11:37am On Jan 03, 2019
Guardiola is winning this one

He's playing mind games
Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by Lordjb: 11:47am On Jan 03, 2019
You can stream the match live without Hussle check my signature below for link. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by AndriaRich(m): 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
Lordjb:
You can stream the match live without Hussle check my signature below for link. Thank me later.

Thanks..

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by saintneo(m): 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
YNWA!
too much talk.....2100hrs -2300hrs WAT
Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by drey076(m): 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
The game will be more physical and rough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by Lordjb: 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
AndriaRich:

Thanks..
don't mention, you can bookmark the site for subsequent livestreaming

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by ExAngel007(f): 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
>
Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by ericmor: 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
Sellfish:

Pep is just trying to downplay his team's abilities so that if they loose, he can say 'well, we didn't expect much' .....but if they win....grin

This Government's trickery has made Nigerians very able to spot this kind of scope from 100 kilometres away grin

Pep, just play your match and stop trying to mess with our brains.....Buhari and his cabal are doing more than enough in that respectgrin

Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please click link for details

https://www.nairaland.com/4926051/hp-envy-m6-quick-sale

That is wrong. From what he said, he is telling people that they will surprise the world by winning the match
Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by ericmor: 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ubdavis:
I am not a Liverpool fan. I have soft spot for them, they have been working so hard for the EPL title for a long while, I project them to win. Furthermore, to prove to Pep that this is EPL, not a one horse race like other league ..

Before morinho came to Chelsea, EPL use to be a one horse race nau and even after self it has been Man U and Chelsea before Leicester came to make history and man city too join the race because the club was bought by Arab money
Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by sportowladmin: 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
https://sportyowl.com/2019/01/03/live-stream-link-manchester-city-vs-liverpool/

Watch the MANCHESTER/Liverpool clash with low data today
Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by at2agaba1: 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
Liverpool might loss tonight but will still carry the league
Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by Ubdavis(m): 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
ericmor:

Before morinho came to Chelsea, EPL use to be a one horse race nau and even after self it has been Man U and Chelsea before Leicester came to make history and man city too join the race because the club was bought by Arab money

EPL has never been a one horse race, no time has ever won 3times in a role. Aside from back to back which is not enough to label it a one horse race.
Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by Ubdavis(m): 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
ericmor:

EPL has never been a one horse race, no time has ever won 3times in a role. Aside from back to back which is not enough to label it a one horse race
Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by ericmor: 12:14am On Jan 04, 2019
Ubdavis:

EPL has never been a one horse race, no time has ever won 3times in a role. Aside from back to back which is not enough to label it a one horse race

Lol. Now I understand better. You started watching the league when JM came back to Chelsea.
Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by Mobola33(m): 6:23am On Jan 04, 2019
[do you think I was joking when I said this?? quote author=Mobola33 post=74406511]Man city is winning.. 2-1 is the score line.. [/quote]
Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by Ubdavis(m): 7:44am On Jan 04, 2019
ericmor:

Lol. Now I understand better. You started watching the league when JM came back to Chelsea.

Buttress ur point
Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by ericmor: 10:20am On Jan 04, 2019
Ubdavis:

Buttress ur point

U just don’t understand yourself. You were not opportune to watch it then Doesn’t mean you shouldn’t know about it. That is why the white people created google. So Spanish league where gadiola also won many trophies is also a one horse race abi? If u say yes, then EPL too is also the same. If a coach is good, he will win trophies and is what gadiola is doing. People were shouting if he come to EPL he won’t win anything, he didn’t just come to EPL to win trophies, he also broke records and change the face of the game in EPL. When last has the EPL xperience such situation they are experiencing this season. All four top team are in the race of winning d league on like when it’s always between two team alone or even one at times. Is only in the EPL that we have top 4 coaches if not more than self before d sacking of JM and Gadiola won the league and now still standing second. Need I say more?
Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by frankstanley(m): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2019
Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by frankstanley(m): 10:39am On Jan 04, 2019
Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by Ubdavis(m): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2019
ericmor:

U just don’t understand yourself. You were not opportune to watch it then Doesn’t mean you shouldn’t know about it. That is why the white people created google. So Spanish league where gadiola also won many trophies is also a one horse race abi? If u say yes, then EPL too is also the same. If a coach is good, he will win trophies and is what gadiola is doing. People were shouting if he come to EPL he won’t win anything, he didn’t just come to EPL to win trophies, he also broke records and change the face of the game in EPL. When last has the EPL xperience such situation they are experiencing this season. All four top team are in the race of winning d league on like when it’s always between two team alone or even one at times. Is only in the EPL that we have top 4 coaches if not more than self before d sacking of JM and Gadiola won the league and now still standing second. Need I say more?

U could have saved ur energy and time to be more concise by telling a team that won EPL 3 times in a role. Don't also forger that Pep failed abysmally in his first season I .England, he never faced that before. Am objective while ur simply sentimental about Pep.
Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by ericmor: 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ubdavis:

U could have saved ur energy and time to be more concise by telling a team that won EPL 3 times in a role. Don't also forger that Pep failed abysmally in his first season I .England, he never faced that before. Am objective while ur simply sentimental about Pep.

O boy, if you don’t know how to use a google, how did you get here then? Do I need to tell u how to use google search. Pep failled in his first season to win a trophy but qualified them for UCL which people like u thought he won’t make it and broke records in second season, so wats your point exactly? And for your information which I know you did not know, sir Alex failed woefully in his first 2 season at Man U and latter became the most successful in the same club. Pep is one of the best coach in the world and the best in England right now. Keep on hating why he succeed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Beach Soccer Team Will Play At Copa Lagos 2017 / Improvements Nigeria Needs Against Spain And Uruguay / China's Super League Season Postponed Because Of Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.