Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) (37823 Views)

Photos Of The Policeman That Slapped & Beat Viktoh To Pulp In Lagos / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic / Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by SmileXtraone: 10:50am On Jan 03, 2019
grin
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by showafrica(m): 10:50am On Jan 03, 2019
pacino26:
Guy don spoil the case. Could've either walked into IGP X-squad office and laid a complaint there while giving them this information or walk straight to FSARS and report a case of Armed Robbery and told them you tracked the phone and this address came up

No play risky joke with police ooo
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by gare(f): 10:51am On Jan 03, 2019
MrGist:
See more photos and how he tracked the policeman here >>> http://gistmore.com/man-uses-app-to-get-the-location-of-one-of-the-policemen-that-extorted-him

Is that one of the policemen
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by pooozeee(m): 10:51am On Jan 03, 2019
Report this case to area F in ikeja
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by Donmoscojaja(m): 10:52am On Jan 03, 2019
g
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by lomprico(m): 10:58am On Jan 03, 2019
Why u no waka go there yourself, u dey find who go locate am for u.

Bloody coward! angry
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 11:09am On Jan 03, 2019
So as you track the phone now, wetin make we do? God save una say dem no fire una when una dey escape...yeye
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:11am On Jan 03, 2019
fergieboy:
Please how do activate this on my phone

Google maps is a default app.on all Android phones. you just switch it on and it brings out the location..
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2019
sapiosexist:

Nice one. abeg what's the app name
So u don't know Google Map?
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 03, 2019
CrazeMan69:
Internet fraudster claiming artiste... You assaulted a police officer (a.k.a olokpa) and evaded arrest. Now you are here forming victim angry
Am very sure u are a police Man, thunder fire u and all police men out there, I give u one e-slap, since I cannot slap a police man in real life.
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by uhuns: 11:21am On Jan 03, 2019
charliboy654:

So u don't know Google Map?

So if i put on Google map any tele number of my choice, its location will appear.

Hope you know that's the meaning of your statement.

If na so them take teach you i wonder where you for they.?
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Meanwhile IGP kpotun idris retires today.
where did you hear that? meanwhile when is burata or what ever they call him retiring
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 11:25am On Jan 03, 2019
Vote Google for Nigeria president a least he can help catch thieves

Not like the one fighting corruption and corruption were were was were not find
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 03, 2019
uhuns:

So if i put on Google map any tele number of my choice, its location will appear.

Who be this Dundee, the person ask which app is that, and not how to use the app.
U can't even make proper sentence in English or pigin.
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by exco90(m): 11:29am On Jan 03, 2019
please how you take track them?.. what app?
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by Dayoara: 11:35am On Jan 03, 2019
Nice work....guy. ..yeye illiterate cop.
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by almarthins(m): 11:44am On Jan 03, 2019
MrGist:
A man has been able to locate address of Policeman that extorted him and his friends, thanks to Google Map.

According to the man with the handle @Iam_liltorn on twitter, 3 policemen arrested them and made away with their phones and at the same time extorted them of the sum of N3000.

But unfortunately for one of them, he was able to track the loction of one of the phones, which directed to a certain street in Ikeja.

Read his tweet:

Gist from GistMore - http://gistmore.com/man-uses-app-to-get-the-location-of-one-of-the-policemen-that-extorted-him

Don't ever believe police is your friend, they are worst than armed robbers. Police our greatest threat.
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
That address looks like Ojodu Police Station,stand to be corrected though.
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by CrazeMan69(m): 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
charliboy654:

Am very sure u are a police Man, thunder fire u and all police men out there, I give u one e-slap, since I cannot slap a police man in real life.
Thank God you know you are a p*ssy! Awon e-slap grin
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
Rasheed Baruwa is inside Omole Estate, Off Lola Holloway street. Good luck.
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
pacino26:
Guy don spoil the case. Could've either walked into IGP X-squad office and laid a complaint there while giving them this information or walk straight to FSARS and report a case of Armed Robbery and told them you tracked the phone and this address came up
Unfortunately social media has taken alot of senses out of this generation
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by Trendy247: 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
uhuns:

Don't mind the idiot. You can try lockwatch pro, it's a paid app but u can download free tru goggle search
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by Bigwin2018: 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
[left][/left][/s][s]
originals1:
Hmmm, u r very lucky cos there r still areas google has not covered in nigeriacheesy

Meanwhile instagram page with 14k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss / Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos / Area Boys Clash At Abule-Ado, Lagos. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.