Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) (48964 Views)

Young Mother Hangs Herself And Her Son In Ghana (Photo) / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) / Stella Doosuur Mnda Raped To Death In Benue. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) by liltee123(m): 6:35am On Jan 03, 2019
A 37-year-old female drunkard was raped to death, according to reports, has led the police in Ghana to the arrest 4 people, including a middle-aged woman.The deceased was identified as Naomi Opoku, who was described by many as a drunkard – is believed to have been raped to death after drinking in a bar at Buokrom Limex Quarry suburb in Ghana on Saturday, December 30.Her body was found around the area the following day.

But preliminary police investigations reveal the body of the deceased was dumped in the street after she was raped.
The four suspects were arrested on Monday and they are currently assisting the police in further investigations.

Police sources claims that the deceased went hawking plantain chips in the vicinity but got drunk at the usual drinking spot she frequents.

She was carried into a room in the house that also houses the drinking spot by two siblings living there.
According to reports, the two siblings returned to the room to see that the deceased had been raped by one of the arrested suspects and others who are at large.

https://teevibemedia.com/female-drunkard-brutally-raped-to-death/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) by weyreypey: 6:39am On Jan 03, 2019
This is a warning to drunkard females on Nairaland and rapists alike

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) by originals1(m): 6:43am On Jan 03, 2019
RIP to the dead

Meanwhile instagram page with 14k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) by Pat081: 6:59am On Jan 03, 2019
Some guys are born useless wot happiness or enjoyment do dey see in rape, wen u can get dem with d sum of 3,5oo over night

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 7:06am On Jan 03, 2019
See Caption * Female Drunkard * sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:14am On Jan 03, 2019
I wonder how people who commit such crimes feel.

You rape and possibly permanently scar a woman or a girl emotionally and for life yet you still sleep peacefully.

You still dress up in your finest clothes, go to Church or Mosque and shout unto "God" to bless you

37 Likes

Re: Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) by Kharol1234: 8:16am On Jan 03, 2019
for dis new yr

1 Like

Re: Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) by Nathdoug(m): 8:20am On Jan 03, 2019
G
Re: Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) by Abjay97(m): 8:21am On Jan 03, 2019
hh
Re: Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) by Passionate888: 8:21am On Jan 03, 2019
This is WICKEDNESS
Re: Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) by NigerianBae: 8:22am On Jan 03, 2019
Wow...

This is bad.
Re: Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) by tunjilee003: 8:22am On Jan 03, 2019
i tire for them
Re: Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) by SOFTENGR: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2019
Rapists are animals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2019
Chimooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) by sukerefakere(m): 8:23am On Jan 03, 2019
Rip

The last RIP for the year
Re: Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2019
SOFTENGR:
Rapists are animals.
Not at all!
They are worse than animals!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 03, 2019
How does one combine selling plantain and drinking....... People should learn to take care of their lives. Hope the police apprehends the culprits.

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) by idonhammer: 8:24am On Jan 03, 2019
Bastards..i know they must be high on Atimuda.
Re: Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) by tawababiola: 8:25am On Jan 03, 2019
Absolutely nonsense!!! How would she drink to stupor? Anyways RIP
Re: Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) by DonHummer(m): 8:25am On Jan 03, 2019
pls apart from assault, what causes one to die from rape?

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) by ZombieTAMER: 8:26am On Jan 03, 2019
Africa
Re: Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) by BakireBulmaker: 8:26am On Jan 03, 2019
Sorry
Re: Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) by Sweetcollins: 8:26am On Jan 03, 2019
No peace for the wicked I swear
Re: Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 03, 2019
Somebody now will come and say its the devils handwork.

Re: Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) by FuckAuntySpam(f): 8:28am On Jan 03, 2019
Wawu
Re: Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) by Ruddyman(m): 8:28am On Jan 03, 2019
chiaa
Re: Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 8:28am On Jan 03, 2019
what a sorrow for her family...
Rip to her family
Re: Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) by SEGLIZ: 8:35am On Jan 03, 2019
RIP.
someone should please blame this on pmb.
Re: Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) by nairalee(m): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2019
Raped to death? How sickening?

I know most of you won't believe but I turned down the opportunity to have consenting sex with a virgin due to the agonizing pains she was going through... Coupled with the thoughts of blood I would likely see afterwards I just lost interest.

How would u derive joy in pains of a fellow human and be happy? What material is your heart made of? Flesh and blood or Iron and fire?

4 Likes

Re: Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) by adecz: 8:37am On Jan 03, 2019
C
Re: Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) by stag: 8:38am On Jan 03, 2019
And the rapists had the patience to dress her up properly like that?

I think it unlikely.
Re: Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) by AmazingELixir: 8:40am On Jan 03, 2019
angry

There is no way a drunk chubby lady like this can be raped to death I hear drunk people are voracious in sex.

She probably died of complications resulting from her repeated alcohol abuse the sex romp is only the spicing.

Some men sha....once they see compromised females their whole thinking faculty shrinks and the only reasoning tool migrate to that spineless and boneless protrusion between their thigh.

RIP woman it's a pity you didn't make it to the new year and now your watch is ended.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Islamic Scholar Gruesomely Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Graphic Pics / Youths Set Ondo Prisoners Free, Burn Police Station & Akeredolu Campaign Office / Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.