Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Welcome To Land of Milk And Honey On Betting the land of green green. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Welcome To Land of Milk And Honey On Betting the land of green green. (334 Views)

Sport Betting: The Group Is Almost Filled Up, But U Still Have A Last Chance / Sports Betting: The Success Formula / Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Land of Milk And Honey On Betting the land of green green. by alexzandro(m): 7:10am On Jan 03, 2019
hi my name is alexzandro
i have made cool cash on betting.
am not greed and i dont want you to be greed on betting.
the reason you havent been winning on betting is because
1. greed
2.anxious on odds you see.
3.anxious on money you will get after betting your selects bet.

betting is the sweetest thing i do for a living.
so now am going to reveal those my secrets for you. be you male or female.
i will reveal to you how to make 10 to 20k per day in nigeria betting sites on basket ball and also reveal how to make 50 to 100dollar in foreign betting sites per [/color][color=#006600]day on laying and backing your bets.
my fee is not that cost just 19000 and you are good to go. whatsapp 2349032409901 for more info thanks.
this secrets i will be sharing to you is more 500% to forex trade. so pls dont neglect this post, there are more to this post. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Bayern Fine Ribery Over Outburst On Twitter / Vacancy - Sports Betting Shop Manager / Chelsea Will Report Bayern To FIFA If There's Evidence Of 'tapping Hudson-odoi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.