Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Social Media Influencers Needed Urgently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Social Media Influencers Needed Urgently (1145 Views)

Social Media Influencers Needed / Influencers Outraged As Instagram Plans To Make Likes Invisible / Looking For Social Media Influencers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Media Influencers Needed Urgently by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 03, 2019
Please I need contact of a social media influencer urgently for a business transaction.. WhatsApp me on my signature
Re: Social Media Influencers Needed Urgently by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2019
frankyskyboi:
Please I need contact of a social media influencer urgently for a business transaction.. WhatsApp me on my signature

I can do your job but I need to understand grin if I m going to manage your company social accounts cheesy check my sigs
Re: Social Media Influencers Needed Urgently by Atomitech: 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
Instagram account for sale.10.2k and 10.6k.whatsapp 07038021361
Re: Social Media Influencers Needed Urgently by sawdi: 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
Atomitech:
Instagram account for sale.10.2k and 10.6k.whatsapp 07038021361

No one should buy from this scammer! He scammed me last month. I paid him for an Instagram account and he refused to hand over to me till date.

Please mods this guy should be blacklisted pls.

You can check my thread where I reported him.
Re: Social Media Influencers Needed Urgently by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 16, 2019
frankyskyboi:

If your pay is good then reach me via my signature to I can do the job
Re: Social Media Influencers Needed Urgently by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 17, 2019
I can give you massive likes/followers and have worked with a social media influencer before.

Contact via my signature .
Re: Social Media Influencers Needed Urgently by Atomitech: 8:36am On Jan 17, 2019
Active Nigeria Instagram account for sale 23.5kfollowers. WhatsApp:07038021361
Re: Social Media Influencers Needed Urgently by sawdi: 8:01am On Jan 18, 2019
Atomitech:
Active Nigeria Instagram account for sale 23.5kfollowers. WhatsApp:07038021361

No one should buy from this scammer with monicker Atomitech! He scammed me last month. I paid him for an Instagram account and he refused to hand over to me till date.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Influencers Needed Urgently by esosa4real(m): 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
sawdi:

No one should buy from this scammer with monicker Atomitech! He scammed me last month. I paid him for an Instagram account and he refused to hand over to me till date.

For real? Damn!! Thanks for this info, I was just about to buy from him. Meanwhile pls where you able to find a credible seller in Nairaland?

Scammers don take over this place and I dey fear. Pls kindly reply.

God bless u once again.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Influencers Needed Urgently by sawdi: 6:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
esosa4real:

For real? Damn!! Thanks for this info, I was just about to buy from him. Meanwhile pls where you able to find a credible seller in Nairaland?

Scammers don take over this place and I dey fear. Pls kindly reply.

God bless u once again.

You welcome. I didn't try finding a seller after my experience with him. But I was able to successfully buy Facebook page and group from two other nairalanders. I don't know if they sell Instagram accounts.
Re: Social Media Influencers Needed Urgently by esosa4real(m): 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
sawdi:

You welcome. I didn't try finding a seller after my experience with him. But I was able to successfully buy Facebook page and group from two other nairalanders. I don't know if they sell Instagram accounts.

That's nice, please can you refer them to me so I inquire and how did u guys make the transparent transaction sef?

Btw, as regards that Ayomitech I wish the Mods blacklist him and his WhatsApp number. You just saved me.
Re: Social Media Influencers Needed Urgently by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
I am a blogger,i have blogged for Naij.com and cool fm
Re: Social Media Influencers Needed Urgently by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
I am a blogger,i have blogged for Naij.com and cool fm my numbers are 09070314423
Re: Social Media Influencers Needed Urgently by sawdi: 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
esosa4real:

That's nice, please can you refer them to me so I inquire and how did u guys make the transparent transaction sef?

Btw, as regards that Ayomitech I wish the Mods blacklist him and his WhatsApp number. You just saved me.

I transacted with HeWrites. I can't remember the other nairalander's monicker.

About how we carried out the transaction, it had to do with trusting blindly honestly. Paying before getting control of the account or gaining control of the account b4 paying. I did both ways for different transactions.

I really wish there is a way to have a trusted third party in-between. That'll help against scammers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Influencers Needed Urgently by esosa4real(m): 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
sawdi:

What if he decides to give one the page ownership first b4 payment? Can he be trusted?

1 Like

Re: Social Media Influencers Needed Urgently by sawdi: 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
esosa4real:

What if he decides to give one the page ownership first b4 payment? Can he be trusted?

Honestly I can't vouch for anyone on this faceless forum.
Re: Social Media Influencers Needed Urgently by Wisdombankxz: 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
esosa4real:

Hi.. If you need an IG page.. Kindly Contact me via my signature
Re: Social Media Influencers Needed Urgently by esosa4real(m): 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
Wisdombankxz:

Hi.. If you need an IG page.. Kindly Contact me via my signature

Since yesterday I found u and sent u email request. Biko drop number, Thanks
Re: Social Media Influencers Needed Urgently by Wisdombankxz: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
esosa4real:

Since yesterday I found u and sent u email request. Biko drop number, Thanks

Ok.. WhatsApp me via 0 8 0 8 4 3 3 4 5 7 5

(1) (Reply)

I Need Bloggers With Good Traffic For Paid Ads / Free Website Traffic...bloggers Get In Here!!! / Do You Know Of Any Nigerian Ecommerce Store With Interswitch Or Etransact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.