Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

The Key To Having A Drama Free 2019. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Key To Having A Drama Free 2019. (8498 Views)

Is UBA BANK Having A Network Issue? / Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS / Spectranet Is Having A Problem!!! Show's Red Network Signal March 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Key To Having A Drama Free 2019. by zealadjay(m): 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hmmmmmmmm....

ME, AMA JST STAND THERE ND BE LUKIN @ YA....
Re: The Key To Having A Drama Free 2019. by Daeylar(f): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
All disagreements?
Nothing wrong with having a disagreement. You can learn more that way,
the problem is when someone disagrees with a nasty attitude, either they become rude, condescending, or outright insulting, some even leave the argument completely and resort to name calling. In such a case then his idea would be ok.
Re: The Key To Having A Drama Free 2019. by echepops(m): 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
True.

I met a man last week at a newspaper joint who argued passionately with me that Nigeria has the second best army in the world. That was one of the most terrible things I'd ever heard in my life. I just left him there and walked away.

grin grin grin
Re: The Key To Having A Drama Free 2019. by echepops(m): 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
Biodun1929:
Hmm. That is a good start...maybe also stop using social media. But in the end, you can't have a drama free life, because drama is part of life, as long as you associate with people daily. You can only reduce drama. The only way to have a drama free life is to lock yourself in a room away from the world.

Anyway, if you want to learn how to attract money, check my signature.

Makes sense

1 Like

Re: The Key To Having A Drama Free 2019. by echepops(m): 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
wman:
Wrong.

Drama come in various forms. Not just unnecessary arguments alone.

Arguments makes up 89% of drama in the lives of Nigerians
Re: The Key To Having A Drama Free 2019. by echepops(m): 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
This is working for me!!
Re: The Key To Having A Drama Free 2019. by echepops(m): 8:44am On Jan 31, 2019
echepops:
Good luck everyone �

Lalasticlala

It's been 31 days of unnecessary drama & no alcohol too. How's your New years resolution going?

#ThursdayMotivation

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) / Four Priceless Photos Of The Jackson Family (no. 2) / Monstertrucks Pics On:meanwhile In A Parallel Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.