Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Emotan Gardens: Diasporans Lobby For More Slots - Vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emotan Gardens: Diasporans Lobby For More Slots - Vanguard (279 Views)

Buhari’s Aides, Ex-govs, APC Bigwigs Intensify Lobby For Ambassadorial Appointme / Atiku’s Running Mate: PDP Raises Panel As Wike, Okowa Lobby For VP Slot / Race For PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman Rages, As Rivers Lobby For Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emotan Gardens: Diasporans Lobby For More Slots - Vanguard by Eazybay(m): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2019
With work advancing on Emotan Gardens, the real estate project being developed by the Edo State Government through the Edo Development and Property Agency (EDPA) and Mixta Nigeria, subscribers are mobilising their close associates and family members to snap up units in the estate to enjoy from its impressive benefits.

Emotan Gardens The 1800-unit affordable housing estate sits on a 74-hectare land in Upper Sokponba axis of Benin City and offers a mix of housing options. About 100 units of the houses are ready for occupation, even as work intensifies on other phases of the estate project.

A cross-section of subscribers on the project said that they are excited about the prospect of living in the estate, which is a novel idea by the state government, adding that they were calling on their friends and family members to also snap up units at the estate.

Mr. Edmund Igbinoba said that the major guarantee on the project is the government’s backing, which forecloses any doubt on the deliverability of the project. He added that the growing profile of the estate and the actualisation of a number of promises made by the state government on the project have motivated him to encourage his associates to also take up units in the project. According to him, “I am excited about the estate project for a number of reasons, chief of which is the state government’s support, which has been reaffirmed with the award for reconstruction of the Benin-Abraka Road. I am also impressed with the rate of development. This is why I am asking my people to join me in this journey at the estate.”

PS: Your home should be where you feel love, calm, comfort and security. If this is not the case, then you need a new home.
Visit www.bokrealestates.com.ng and snap up our exquisite properties at 20% discount!
Or call 08162165071 to book an inspection tour.

(1) (Reply)

Updated: More Policemen Reinforced To Dino Melaye’s House As Dino Yet To Give Up / El-rufai Is Blunder, We Must Kick Him Out In 2019.  –isah Rabiu / Oba Vows To Empower More Constituents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.