Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

My Experience With Carsbazr - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Experience With Carsbazr (17224 Views)

Public Car Auction To Hold In Lagos This Saturday - Carsbazr / CARSBAZR Purchase. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Carsbazr by mrollyB: 8:41am On Jan 03, 2019
i will like to share my experience with carsbazr just to help others who are going into the same shit i went through with them.Going straight to the point, after checking on their website where there is nothing that states how things are going to be done unless search, find and pay for your vehicle and own it. it wasn't close to that at all. majority of the cars on their website are owned by their so called dealer and merchant who has the sole right to sell at whatever they like in terms of price.

Advantages

1)They claim you are buying verified locally used cars,
2)They claim to have the cars report detailing all that is wrong with the car.
3)They claim that you need no hassle to buy or get the car as process will be as simple as ABC.
4) Lastly Maybe you have junks all gathered together in one place for you to pick from

Disadvantages

1)They do not have a well structure way of doing things has what you expected to do within 30-1h could last more than 24hours, the worse case scenarios been that all the place is full of both merchant and dealer working in one way or another to rip you off my telling you to pay extra fee for processing and documentation, which carsbazr is not doing anything.

2) It is also good to note that you can not test drive their car all you can do is just to get it started hear the sound and that is all which makes the whole buying process horrible because you can not know maybe you are buying something that can even leave where you met it. Things that can happen due to this are not limited to bad transmission, bad suspension, etc.which am sure they are not willing to take responsibility of after buying.

3) They sell used cars with documentation of the vehicle and decided not to give you plate number for the said document, which i seems not to understand because if you are even thinking of doing change of ownership you still need the old number plate to get the new one i do not understand the logic behind that at all.

4)if the car is having additional problem outside those ones they stated, who will bear the responsibility, note that they will not allow you to test drive it.

5) Lastly their price on an average car is 50% higher than the price you can buy from a road side dealer or anybody selling to you.

Recommendation, i will not recommended this company to anybody, please kindly find a batter dealer to buy your locally used cars than this shit company they are ripoff. thanks pass to help someone from the headache today

19 Likes

Re: My Experience With Carsbazr by Sucrejon: 8:48am On Jan 03, 2019
You're sooo damn right.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With Carsbazr by uboma(m): 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
carsbazr and cars45 are total rip-offs.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With Carsbazr by TPound(m): 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
Observing
Re: My Experience With Carsbazr by livewithpurpose: 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
You are absolutely right. I went there to check out cars and they were all not worth it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Carsbazr by weyreypey: 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
All powered by Owode Oniirin..

Tpound I hail o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Carsbazr by TPound(m): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
weyreypey:
All powered by Owode Oniirin..

Tpound I hail o

Baba mi... I greet you back... Happy new year...

I don't want to talk because if I do, they will think I'm biased...

Falling into the hands of dubious and greedy characters in the name of dealers or merchants who would do anything but tell you the truth to get a penny off you happens in all establishments... Even owode market or the almighty ladipo market,these same things happen. The OP has not been the only customer to make a purchase from these same carsbazr, he just happen to fall into the hands of dubious dealers who don't care if you get a value for your money... Like I said, it's all over the federation... Where the bad does stuffs to spoil the reputation of the good.

I'm sorry you had a nasty experience with carsbazr, but I assure you... Not all vehicles are junks,not all dealers are dubious, and not all merchants are ill learned about the profession.

If you need further advise and assistance to getting the best from carsbazr or any vehicle at all, feel free to contact the number in my signature...
Thanks and happy new year

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Carsbazr by Emmaimon: 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
Bro, I believe life is easy to live but difficult for those who decide to make it so.

If u are not satisfied with certain things at carsbazr why not channel your complain to them directly and help them change for the better as your contribution will assist a great deal

Secondly, your money is your power, if you don't release it willingly no one can open you transfer app or take your ATM or go to your bank account without your due consent and force out money to pay for something you don't want. You must have accepted the condition of a commodity before u pay for it. And also have the right to walk away with your money.

Thirdly, for your information, Carsbazr sold a total of 6000, cars, SIX THOUDAND CARS in 2018, that is more than the total of brand new cars, tokunbo cars and used cars other people and companies sold all over Nigeria put together, so if 6000 people paid Carsbazr in one year, then I think Carsbazr is actually making a very good impact in the car sales industry, creating jobs for people irrespective of your location age and experience.

Cars report are pasted on the cars, representing the current conditions as at the time of purchase and transportation to the lot. Carsbazr does not carry out repairs no matter how small the repair may be, even if its to replace a battery terminal head. Unlike the road side who will just do slight packaging of the vehicle and wait for the buyer.

Carsbazr verify cars ownership they verify from Police HQ, verify from FRSC and AUTOREG before purchasing any car, for the safety and security of the end user and dealer\merchant etc.

Talking about Junks put together, carsbazr does not manufacture vehicles, I believe we all know that these cars were used by the same Lagosians, u and I, how I'm I sure one or two of your relatives have not sold a car for Carsbazr to sell to others.
You also have the right to or not to buy.

Plate number, if you are current u will know that Lagos state Government bhas announced owners should not sell their cars with plate number who so ever does it, does SK on his or her own risk. U can go and verify.

So my candid advice is for you to look for that which works for you and stop condemning other peoples creative hard work, to avoid judgment from Above.
U can get back to me if u are not satisfied.

9 Likes

Re: My Experience With Carsbazr by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
You sound like someone who works there. Nice marketing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Carsbazr by afoife: 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
HeavenlyBang:
You sound like someone who works there. Nice marketing.

You sure can say that again as he just registered on NL to portray his organization in a good light

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Carsbazr by PUSHInc: 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
This is like the perfect Nigerian story; while many are whaling about Nigeria being bad and dying of hunger, others are creating solutions and making money.

Cars45 & Carsbazr don't manufacture cars, they sell what the market has available, like everywhere else in the world.

I am not a staff, I am a registered dealer that has gained a lot doing business with them.

In fact these businesses have made me more money than anywhere else since I started business with them.

So you either whale or capture the value provided and join the system to improve.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Carsbazr by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
A shady dealer coming to the aid of a shady company he partners with. I'm so shocked.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Carsbazr by adeeva06(f): 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
How do you confidently just quote figures? Lol

Where is your source? You all (company and entire staff) are just confused. Aye nse gbogbo yin. Awon ole.

Emmaimon:
Bro, I believe life is easy to live but difficult for those who decide to make it so.

If u are not satisfied with certain things at carsbazr why not channel your complain to them directly and help them change for the better as your contribution will assist a great deal

Secondly, your money is your power, if you don't release it willingly no one can open you transfer app or take your ATM or go to your bank account without your due consent and force out money to pay for something you don't want. You must have accepted the condition of a commodity before u pay for it. And also have the right to walk away with your money.
[s]
Thirdly, for your information, Carsbazr sold a total of 6000, cars, SIX THOUDAND CARS in 2018, that is more than the total of brand new cars, tokunbo cars and used cars other people and companies sold all over Nigeria put together, so if 6000 people paid Carsbazr in one year, then I think Carsbazr is actually making a very good impact in the car sales industry, creating jobs for people irrespective of your location age and experience.[/s]

Cars report are pasted on the cars, representing the current conditions as at the time of purchase and transportation to the lot. Carsbazr does not carry out repairs no matter how small the repair may be, even if its to replace a battery terminal head. Unlike the road side who will just do slight packaging of the vehicle and wait for the buyer.

Carsbazr verify cars ownership they verify from Police HQ, verify from FRSC and AUTOREG before purchasing any car, for the safety and security of the end user and dealer\merchant etc.

Talking about Junks put together, carsbazr does not manufacture vehicles, I believe we all know that these cars were used by the same Lagosians, u and I, how I'm I sure one or two of your relatives have not sold a car for Carsbazr to sell to others.
You also have the right to or not to buy.

Plate number, if you are current u will know that Lagos state Government bhas announced owners should not sell their cars with plate number who so ever does it, does SK on his or her own risk. U can go and verify.

So my candid advice is for you to look for that which works for you and stop condemning other peoples creative hard work, to avoid judgment from Above.
U can get back to me if u are not satisfied.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Carsbazr by Olupascal: 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
Carsbazr has facilities that hold over 1000 Nigerian used cars in Lagos, Abuja and PHC, these cars are locally used (not brand new) which means they come in varying conditions.

For your information, Carsbazr sells cars "as is" (which means the cars are sold in the same condition in which they were bought from the the previous owner). The cars are sold only after a 200-point check has been carried out by seasoned engineers (which includes Test Driving that you so stressed on).

A report is generated based on observations during the 200-point check, the inspection conducted against industry standard and the same is documented and pasted on every single vehicle, Carbazr will never sell you a car until you have gone through the report and you're satisfied with the condition of the vehicle.

Carsbazr does not allow test driving because the cars have already been test-driven by seasoned engineers and the observation documented for customers perusal, also because of space constraints at the various facilities around the country.

Perhaps you buy Tokunbo cars abroad, can I ask you if you test drive them before shipping them down to Nigeria?

I dare you to come forward at the location you claim you had this experience with the vehicle you bought and if the condition of the vehicle does not tally with the inspection report which must have been conspicuously pasted on the vehicle (and shown to you) does not tally with the standing condition of the car then you have a case, otherwise you really do not have a point.

Cars45/Carsbazr buy and sell an average of 40-50 cars on a daily, no other Nigerian automobile company has matched that till date.

I think the company deserves some accolades for making the buying and selling of Nigerian used cars as seamless as possible.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Carsbazr by Emmaimon: 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
Go to Elizade ask they will give u, go to Coscharis they will tell u, go from dealership to dealership on the street ask them his many cars they sell on monthly basis., I believe u will be able to have an estimated figure, but if u cannot do that, then accept what u are told or squash it.

Well for us being confused, I have no reply for you on that.

But one thing I know for sure is, u will one day one day either own or drive in a car that was bought from Carsbazr, that day you will remember me, I know you might find it difficult to come back here to redeem what u said against us becos of shame, but in your heart you will take your negative words back.

For the record I came to NL just to reply the message and nothing more.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Carsbazr by antagonist: 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
See all these agents coming to talk nonsense here, you people are mad

https://www.nairaland.com/4368727/how-cars-45-ripped-us

This is the 2nd result that comes up when you Google your crooked company, so you should all go and sleep

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Carsbazr by Olupascal: 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
antagonist:
See all these agents coming to talk nonsense here, you people are mad

https://www.nairaland.com/4368727/how-cars-45-ripped-us

This is the 2nd result that comes up when you Google your crooked company, so you should all go and sleep

For your information, the person who raised that thread has been fully refunded and the car in question recalled.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Carsbazr by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
All of una wey be CarsBazr people for this thread dey crase. angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Carsbazr by Olupascal: 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
HeavenlyBang:
All of una wey be CarsBazr people for this thread dey crase. angry

grin grin grin

Bad energy stay.....you know the rest.
Re: My Experience With Carsbazr by timifakay(m): 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
Gazzuzz, Banky3w, Diportivo, Obekediamondfuto, Aninweze, Thebigkendo, Oluwaseunla and other demeanors, come and see oh, they have come again...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Carsbazr by uboma(m): 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2019
Olupascal:

For your information, the person who raised that thread has been fully refunded and the car in question recalled.

Thank you

What proof do you have to back up your claim?

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Carsbazr by uboma(m): 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
Olupascal:

Thank you

@ Hayastark,

Your attention is needed here. We need you to provide us with update.

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Carsbazr by diportivo: 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
all I will say is

if u pay for a car u cannot test drive,are u not mad like this?

cos if ur brain is not paining u and it is functioning well,ur common sense will tell u that parting with ur hard earned money without test-driving the said car,no matter how juicy the deal might seem,is a psychological disorder that needs u to do an MRI or get a neurologist to perform surgery on ur brain

I have no pity for someone who wants to buy any car,weda naija used or toks or new without test-driving it

finally

cars45 oh

carbazr oh

their agents here talking rubbish

their agents ripping people off offline o

senseless prospective buyer oh

and whoever still plans to buy a car without test-driving

you are all mad

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Carsbazr by thebigkendo(m): 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
Emmaimon:

Thirdly, for your information, Carsbazr sold a total of 6000, cars, SIX THOUDAND CARS in 2018, that is more than the total of brand new cars, tokunbo cars and used cars other people and companies sold all over Nigeria put together,

No wonder!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Carsbazr by legalwealth(m): 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hmmm!

So called thieves/scammers/fraudsters using old glory that will soon fade off like fart to rip people off their hard earned money.

God will judge them all! !!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Carsbazr by banky3w(m): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
What is wrong with you people sef..... To even go to some known lemon seller's like cars45, olx, jiji..... You no gree. Na carbazaar you go. Haba, are you not dumb and daft? People like you are the reason our president is still ruling us lipsrsealed. You better thank your lucky star say the awon weyreypey wèrè talk say dem don repay you. To buy a car, all you need is here on nairaland.
If na tokunbo, all you need is to follow the topic and wait till Cosplay upload either the accidented pictures or the gif of a car swimming in water and pray the seller is dumb enough to argue so you can get more info on the car, if whatever incident you see is acceptable for you, then call the seller and negotiate grin grin grin. Shikena.
If na Naija used, wait till people ask the price or condemn the price already before you make a move on inspection(with Gazzuzz). Stop going to car bazaar or whatever and making us read your epistle.
Thank me later tongue

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With Carsbazr by weyreypey: 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
banky3w:
What is wrong with you people sef..... To even go to some known lemon seller's like cars45, olx, jiji..... You no gree. Na carbazaar you go. Haba, are you not dumb and daft? People like you are the reason our president is still ruling us lipsrsealed. You better thank your lucky star say the awon weyreypey talk say dem don repay you. To buy a car, all you need is here on nairaland.
If na tokunbo, all you need is to follow the topic and wait till Cosplay upload either the accidented pictures or the gif of a car swimming in water and pray the seller is dumb enough to argue so you can get more info on the car, if whatever incident you see is acceptable for you, then call the seller and negotiate grin grin grin. Shikena.
If na Naija used, wait till people ask the price or condemn the price already before you make a move on inspection(with Gazz##z). Stop going to car bazaar or whatever and making us read your epistle.
Thank me later tongue

you need attention, find a space at yabaleft.... check in forever.... and if you misquote me again ...akoba adaba will locate you throughout 2019 relentlessly!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Carsbazr by nurey(m): 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
weyreypey:

you need attention, find a space at yabaleft.... check in forever.... and if you misquote me again ...akoba adaba will locate you throughout 2019 relentlessly!

ISN'T that swear too much haba "aje ke loru, omo ku ni aro" if anything happens to green goblin you will be held liable.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Carsbazr by banky3w(m): 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
weyreypey:

When you are dead, you don't feel the pain...... The people around you and your loved ones do. Same thing happens when you're stupid........ Now run along you Arrow if you can't recognize an open and harmless sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Carsbazr by weyreypey: 11:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
banky3w:

When you are dead, you don't feel the pain...... The people around you and your loved ones do. Same thing happens when you're stupid........ Now run along you Arrow if you can't recognize an open and harmless sarcasm.

follow ur advice!!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Carsbazr by weyreypey: 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
nothing is too much for anyone attempting to link my moniker to carsbazr fraudulent schemes!!

nurey:

ISN'T that swear too much haba "aje ke loru, omo ku ni aro" if anything happens to green goblin you will be held liable.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Carsbazr by banky3w(m): 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
nurey:

Ma da were lohun jare. Omo to ye kan fi rubo danu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Toyota Corolla Verso Jerks When Accelerating / Jaguar Land Rover Patents A Car That Predicts Weather And Adapts Accordingly / These Are The Dirtiest And The Most Germ-riddled Parts Of Your Car-By Motorpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.