Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,928 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Another Political Killings In Ekiti? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Political Killings In Ekiti? (517 Views)

There Are No Political Killings In Rivers, Only Cult Clashes – Wike / Senate Summons COAS Buratai Over Shiite Muslim Killings In Zaria / Ongoing Massive Protest In Rivers State Over Recent Political Killings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Political Killings In Ekiti? by Lawstice: 9:13am On Aug 09, 2010
Is it true that a political aspirant into the Ekiti State House of Assembly has again been brutally sacrificed on the altar of violent politics in Ekiti? If the news is true, it is disheartening. But come to think of it, what do you expect from a state that has no major means of income other than monthly federal allocation that is shared amongst the political elites? Why wont the fight be a do or die affair because if you are not in the mainstream of power you starve. THIS IS A CALL ON THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO HAVE A RETHINK ON THE IDEA OF CREATING NEW STATES THAT WILL ONLY OPEN OFFICES FOR SOME THIEVES WHO WAITS MONTHLY FOR FEDERAL ALLOCATION. HIDING UNDER THE CANOPY OF MINORITY MARGINALIZATION FOR THE CLAMOUR FOR NEW STATE CREATION IS A SHAM.AT LEAST THOSE MINORITIES HAVE LOCAL GOVERNMENTS, WHAT IMPACT HAS THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT HAD ON THEM AND WHAT IS THE HOPE THAT A STATE CREATION WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE? I REST MY CASE, GBAM!

(1) (Reply)

N 74 Billion Voters Registration Budget: Senate Committee Drills Jega / If You Are In Need Genuine Crude Sellers - 08131244776 / I’m Not Under Pressure To Rig 2011 Elections –jonathan !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.