Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Guess We Should See This...... Heads Up! ▪ A'ibom Apc In-fighting Escalates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guess We Should See This...... Heads Up! ▪ A'ibom Apc In-fighting Escalates (382 Views)

FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq / HEAVY TENSION!!! A'ibom APC Top Man Caught On Video Telling Thugs "Kill & Murder / BREAKING!!! A'ibom APC Guber Candidate, Ekere Dragged To EFCC Over N100m Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess We Should See This...... Heads Up! ▪ A'ibom Apc In-fighting Escalates by ItoroUdotim(m): 9:18am On Jan 03, 2019
I guess we should see this......

HEADS UP!

▪ A'IBOM APC IN-FIGHTING ESCALATES

▪ AKPABIO'S BLOC DRAWS BATTLE LINE WITH NSIMA EKERE'S BONEMAN

▪ AS ETIDO IBEKWE URGES PRESIDENCY TO SACK BUDGET'S MINISTER

▪ "SHUT UP, APC HAS NO ROOT IN A'IBOM" UDOMA REPLIES IBEKWE

❌❌❌❌Attention! Attention! Attention!❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Hon. Etido Ibekwe (one of APC local leaders) wrote on an APC CORE STAKEHOLDERS WhatsApp group:

This has worried me for long, and it is time that we seek to address it this new year.

The attitude of this our so called minister of budget, Sen.Udo Udoma. I can not comprehend how the President of Nigeria will visit the home state of a minister in his cabinet, and the said minister is conspicuously absent and not even giving a damn as other ministers from other States will be falling head-overhills to participate & attend.

Could someone pls tell the president that Aks is fed up with this so called minister! Just thinking aloud my people.

I know that I speak the minds of overwhelming majority of Akwaibom people, even across party affiliations. Something is very wrong here, and I humbly appeal that it be corrected in the build-up to the elections!!!!

❌❌❌❌❌Arc. Ralphael Udoudoma, an alleged cousin to the minister replied thus:❌❌❌❌

Imagine who is laying complaint to the presidency about a seasoned professional whose mien, antecedence are adding colour to the FG administration

Do you think Sen. Udoma UDO Udoma is a bloody sycophant like Ita ENANG, Godswill Akpabio who follow Mr. President like zombie?

What did you expect the minister to do in Uyo during the rally when PMB hasn't executed a single project in A'IBOM for the past 3 years plus?

Do you think Udoma is bereaved of conscience like your Akpabio whose tenure as governor witnessed highest number of kidnapping and assassination cases yet he has the effontery of insulting GOV. Udom Emmanuel who has brought relatively peace and security to the State in addition to industries, human capital development among others?

Or you feel, you ranting could make Mr. President to sack Udoma? Truth be told, the presidency has neglected Akwa Ibom for so long, the minister knows that and as someone with conscience he didn't want to identify himself with political scavengers like you, Don Etiebet, Akpabio and other so-called food-is-ready stakeholders in this platform hence the reason he boycotted the rally.

How does APC FG intends to win a state without a signature project? How on earth will APC win in a state where PDP is planted as a religion?

Do you even see Nsima Ekere as someone who could win governorship candidates of other political parties such as; Nature Udoh or my noble colleague Arc. Nyaetok in a keenly contested election talkless of Udom Gabriel Emmanuel whose past records are unprecedented?

Do you see Nsima Ekere as someone who has any good idea to offer the state? Look, Akwa Ibom State is not a BANANA republic.

Obviously, A'IBOM is PDP dominated enclave, therefore APC and PMB has no root in the State. Sen. Udoma has been reiterating this on several fora even before the President.

[Leaked from APC private WhatsApp group]

Me: I don't know why the admin of that WhatsApp group removed Architect Raphael Udoma out of the forum immediately after the comment.

However, I still feel we should
continually read, meditate on Psalm 62v11 and lamentation 3 verses 22-23.

(C)Prophet T. Founder/Chairman ZABA ZABA Zee Assembly worldwide
Re: Guess We Should See This...... Heads Up! ▪ A'ibom Apc In-fighting Escalates by greatdreamer(m): 9:24am On Jan 03, 2019
T
Re: Guess We Should See This...... Heads Up! ▪ A'ibom Apc In-fighting Escalates by Oxb90: 9:33am On Jan 03, 2019
See finishing "food is ready politicians". Truth be told Ak is PDP no argument.
Re: Guess We Should See This...... Heads Up! ▪ A'ibom Apc In-fighting Escalates by Jonadull: 9:42am On Jan 03, 2019
Oxb90:
See finishing "food is ready politicians". Truth be told Ak is PDP no argument.
He will cry in February

(1) (Reply)

Offa Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Lai Mohammed’s Release Of Evidence / IMO State House Of Rep Commisiones A Bet9ja Shop / Truck Loaded With INEC Materials Allegedly Impounded In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.