Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,626 members, 7,955,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

I’ve Made Remarkable Progress In Boko Haram War, Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Made Remarkable Progress In Boko Haram War, Says Buhari (321 Views)

Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War / Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him / New Commander Takes Over Boko Haram War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Made Remarkable Progress In Boko Haram War, Says Buhari by akinbode1(m): 11:06am On Jan 03, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday said despite criticisms, his government had make remarkable progress in the fight against Boko Haram terrorists.

He said the people in the North-East were aware of his achievement, the President wrote on his verified Twitter handle, @MBuhari.

Since 2002, Boko Haram insurgents have killed more than 70,000 residents, abducted thousands and displaced over 2.3 million from their homes, according to the Crisis Group.

In 2015, the Global Terrorism Index ranked the sect as the world’s deadliest terror group.

President Buhari told the British Broadcasting Corporation in a December 2015 interview that his administration had technically defeated the sect, saying Boko Haram could no longer carry out conventional attacks against security forces or population centres.

But the terrorist group has since then carried out deadly attacks, mainly in the North-East.

https://punchng.com/ive-made-remarkable-progress-in-boko-haram-war-says-buhari/

Re: I’ve Made Remarkable Progress In Boko Haram War, Says Buhari by Abfinest007(m): 11:08am On Jan 03, 2019
buhari is takin somethin more than codeine refreno and weed put together

1 Like

Re: I’ve Made Remarkable Progress In Boko Haram War, Says Buhari by frankfrancis871: 11:09am On Jan 03, 2019
sad

Jubril end-time president.

No wonder police are now deployed to pray for boko haram with no gun but quaran!
Re: I’ve Made Remarkable Progress In Boko Haram War, Says Buhari by Nna17(m): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2019
bloody liar.
Re: I’ve Made Remarkable Progress In Boko Haram War, Says Buhari by Racoon(m): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2019
"The pertinent questions Nigerians are asking are: how come Boko Haram still had the kind of audacity displayed in that attack on Nigerian soldiers when the presidency and the military top brass had earlier told us that the terrorist organisation had been “technically defeated”?

"When Buhari appointed a majority of the service chiefs from a particular region and religion, he and his supporters defended it and claimed that even if all his appointees come from one region and religion in a multicultural, multi-religious and multiethnic nation like Nigeria, it means nothing as long as they are competent.Today, nothing exposes the shallowness and puerility of such appointments."
This president is sick-mentally unstable. angry
Re: I’ve Made Remarkable Progress In Boko Haram War, Says Buhari by SalamRushdie: 11:11am On Jan 03, 2019
yes by funding them and recruiting for them
Re: I’ve Made Remarkable Progress In Boko Haram War, Says Buhari by Timatayo1: 11:14am On Jan 03, 2019
Mentally unbalanced
Re: I’ve Made Remarkable Progress In Boko Haram War, Says Buhari by Cloud007: 11:14am On Jan 03, 2019
Lie should stop with 2018 na
Re: I’ve Made Remarkable Progress In Boko Haram War, Says Buhari by babyphaze07(m): 11:18am On Jan 03, 2019
Of course, you have done well. ISWAP has taken control of Baga and killed many soldiers. That's a plus to an ex Army general.
Lifeless FC.
Re: I’ve Made Remarkable Progress In Boko Haram War, Says Buhari by Ganduri: 11:33am On Jan 03, 2019
This mumu have told so many les he finds ot difficult in knowing which onebos true or not. Shetimma Governor of Bornu said they have never had it this worst, but who we go now believe Buharo or Shetimma?
Re: I’ve Made Remarkable Progress In Boko Haram War, Says Buhari by LibertyRep: 11:52am On Jan 03, 2019
But the Borno State governor disagrees. The soldiers at the warfront also disagree.

I know it won't be long before the result of the ransom payment and release of BokoHaram fighters under whatever negotiations will come back to hunt the country.

The terrorists have not been these emboldened in recent times.

(1) (Reply)

Power Generation By Presidents M.buhari's Administration / Press Release: Stop Unauthorized Establishment Of Gas Plant In Anambra State / Man Stabbed 5 Times For Installing SDP Senatorial Campaign Banner In Kogi -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.