Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,700 members, 7,865,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 (29614 Views)

Oyindoubra Wilson Wins Face Of Nigeria 2021 (Beautiful Photos) / Oluchi Madubuike Emerges MBGN 2021 (Photos) / The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by ZombieTAMER: 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
Patrioticman007:
Ipobian pigs can't change history..... Here is the okija we know, for its a ritualist den.

Frustrations manifests in many ways
Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by idonhammer: 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
stubbornman:
cos you are too stubborn..just say igbo amaka
Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by StoneLucifer: 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
GodIsFoolish:

YOU MUST BE A PEDOPHILE
STOP CHASING SMALL SMALL GIRLS AND DECEIVING, DISTRACTING THEM AND CONFUSING THEM. THAT GIRL IS NOT UP TO 18 YEARS

HERE IS MINE

Mama jama
Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by Sgwin: 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
Okija amaka
Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by ImperialYoruba: 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
My Ooni came to inspect prospects and nobody thought fit to find a 18yr old virgin from your autonomous cities to bethroth to His Imperial Majesty.

Ibo lack respect for monarchy grin

Chei!! Jews and their nonsense.
Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by Offpoint: 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
AlexReports:
@AlexReports
Who designed your logo? it's horrible, so many objects.
Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by Offpoint: 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
ujampie:
One million this new year... Hmmmmmmmm such blessings come my way oooo.... Congratulations to the winners... .....
She actually looks like my bestie..........
Can I have your bestie number? I want to discuss 2019 resolutions with her.
Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by Offpoint: 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

No mind that guy jare... Deceiving small girls
Let me share mine oh grin
gringrin The Lord is your strength brotherly

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
Everyone rushing to Anambra.

Infact, if you are not in Anambra then you are missing so much. Truly the light of the entire black race cheesy

Anambra amaka mehn cool

Indeed.
Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by movetoca: 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
This ooni na big fool aswear this kain man fit attend small doctor's birthday bash....which kain king go dey attend every nonsense gathering in every nook and cranny of nigeria no wonder oba rilwan bin disrespect am angry
I can see you don't have respect for your elders. Fvck Oba LILWAYNE and you for insulting the only king that I respect in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by glosplendid(f): 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by Gsentme(m): 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
No be lie...
Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

My Ooni came to inspect prospects and nobody thought fit to find a 18yr old virgin from your autonomous cities to bethroth to His Imperial Majesty.

Ibo lack respect for monarchy grin

Chei!! Jews and their nonsense.

which ooni ..oh you mean the 1 that married an olosho from edo state and made her the mother of the entire yoruba race? embarassed
Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by DerideGull(m): 2:02am On Jan 04, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
Everyone rushing to Anambra.

Infact, if you are not in Anambra then you are missing so much. Truly the light of the entire black race cheesy

Anambra amaka mehn cool

Are you a learner? There is nothing such as black race. Wake up from your slumber and stop thinking that Anambra State does not exist. Only human race inhabits Anambra State that I know. grin grin
Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by jafol(m): 4:14am On Jan 04, 2019
Im sorry this ooni is not suppose to be there at all. I mean he just put himself down. What kind of disrespect is this? I mean what is a lion doing with cockroaches. They dont have culture ooni leave them alone or u will be draged. If he tries bringing an igbo girl to yoruba kingdom, i know what our people go do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) / Japanese Fashion Designer, Issey Miyake Dies At 84 / Why Do Ladies Shave Off Their Eyebrows?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.