Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,995 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face (74136 Views)

Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) / Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) / 2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
Like for 2baba Share for Sai Baba
Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
7figuresalary:
This Annie dey try ooo shocked shocked....Going through this all because u want to be the wife of a superstar??...
When that super star was a super chicken,she was the one feeding him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
pyyxxaro:
2Baba

Badt guy , the guy patiently wait make the gal comot the top

So that e fit feel the bweast wella

Sai 2baba cool
wetin man for do?
Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
Gbemishile1:

When that super star was a super chicken,she was the one feeding him
Get ur facts right..

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by Opezzi419: 12:31am On Jan 04, 2019
[quote author=Hundreddegrees post=74412445]That one is even small, some foolish female fans are even ready to go naked and have sex with a celebrity on stage.. Product of bad parenting

*spits[/Hmmmm.which one be sex on stage again
undecided[quote author=Hundreddegrees post=74412445]That one is even small, some foolish female fans are even ready to go naked and have sex with a celebrity on stage.. Product of bad parenting

*spits[/Hmmmm.which one be sex on stage again
Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by Rocksonboy: 4:18am On Jan 04, 2019
Annie, if you look like that again ehh
you go know me
2baba, abeg continue jare
it's a gift from the Lord to you
Go ye into the world and multiply yanfun yanfun
Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by Rocksonboy: 4:18am On Jan 04, 2019
Rocksonboy:
Annie, if you look like that again ehh
you go know me
2baba, abeg continue jare
it's a gift from the Lord to you
Go ye into the world and multiply yanfun yanfun
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 04, 2019
7figuresalary:
Get ur facts right..
Yeah.get your facts right my guy
Go and read about their love story from the early days of plsntashun Boyz.sbi Dem never born you then?
Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by tonguengineer(m): 6:26am On Jan 04, 2019
dallex10:
In a school, they are 180 students in 100 level. 110 students offer courses in Aerospace engineering, 88 offers courses in cyber security and 65 offer courses in ICT. If 40 students offer courses in both aerospace engineering and cyber security, 38 offer courses in cyber security only. Find the number of students who offer:

A. All the three courses

B. ICT only

C. None of the 3 courses

D. At least one course

E. Either one or two of the three courses

Represent it with a Venn diagram

My able mathematicians, help a brother.

5k at stake before 4PM
Have u get the solution or i should do it for you in no time now??
Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by dallex10(m): 10:55am On Jan 04, 2019
tonguengineer:

Have u get the solution or i should do it for you in no time now??
do it pls
Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
Gbemishile1:

Yeah.get your facts right my guy
Go and read about their love story from the early days of plsntashun Boyz.sbi Dem never born you then?
When he was in plantashion boyz u tell me who da fvck was Annie then?? undecided undecided
Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
7figuresalary:
When he was in plantashion boyz u tell me who da fvck was Annie then?? undecided undecided
She was the mudafucker feeding and clothing him.she was heis number one fan,who stood by him when he had nothing
Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
Gbemishile1:

She was the mudafucker feeding and clothing him.she was heis number one fan,who stood by him when he had nothing
There were times when 2Baba was a nobody and yet to achieve stardom but he was far from broke... Get ur facts right...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) / Jada Pollock Celebrates Wizkid's 30th Birthday With 30 Blue Roses / Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.