Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

UI 2019/2020 Postgraduate Applicants Thread - Education (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UI 2019/2020 Postgraduate Applicants Thread (159478 Views)

UI 2019/2020 Admission Thread / 2019/2020 UNILAG DIPLOMA/FOUNDATION PROGRAMME DETAILS - 08158942445 / Official FUOYE 2019/2020 Cut Off Mark For Admission - All Departments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UI 2019/2020 Postgraduate Applicants Thread by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 16, 2022
I am In need of a Female roommate to share my accomodation with. Please contact me If you are interested
Re: UI 2019/2020 Postgraduate Applicants Thread by endtime1(m): 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
Please when will the msc. Form for ui be out
I will like to know the cost of school fees for msc physics
Re: UI 2019/2020 Postgraduate Applicants Thread by Emmadox90(m): 8:01am On Apr 24, 2023
ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!!

UI 2022/2023 POST GRADUATE FORM

JUNIORCYBERLINK IS AVAILABLE FOR:

PG Registration form

Uploading of passport photograph and other documents

Difficulty in paying online

Difficulty in application process

DM@08139717643
Re: UI 2019/2020 Postgraduate Applicants Thread by PECng: 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
OAU and UI Undergraduate Transcript Processing: The Ways Out of the Unnecessary Delays
We shouldn’t even try to compare the efficiency of OAU and UI when it comes to delivering transcripts, because—although OAU has tried to be better since the introduction of TPS—but the two schools definitely are still not able to keep up with the world of 2023 and take good advantage of the digital revolution as pertaining to transcript production and delivery. Only the means of collecting money for transcript request is digitalized, the process of transcript production itself is only about 5% digitalized, everything else is still very manual, as though it’s 1960’s; most results are still on papers, the transcript units still largely depend on getting results from the departments with a lot of bureaucracy involved, most transcripts are still typed one by one instead of downloading them from a reliable and secure database, most staff are still very reluctant about their duties, so there is no way transcript production would not be delayed unnecessarily. UI and OAU have the same problems as to why their transcript production is terrible, but I can say that UI’s undergraduate transcript processing is worst! So bad staff don’t even want to take up the responsibilities of assisting anyone on anything having to do with undergraduate transcript. Not only the staff, even runsmen and agents like us don’t want to take the jobs, because it would end up causing arguments and tarnishing images. But how do you avoid the delivery of your transcript being delayed? CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2023/04/oau-and-ui-undergraduate-transcript.html

Re: UI 2019/2020 Postgraduate Applicants Thread by Emmadox90(m): 6:24am On May 12, 2023
FEW WEEKS TO GO!

Register under us without errors and payment issues

Dm for easy and accurate registration without errors and payment issues

Dm for issues of "Not Passed" or "Pending"

Dm for change of course/degree

Dm for Maiden name correction

Dm if referees are not getting mail

DM@08139717643
Re: UI 2019/2020 Postgraduate Applicants Thread by PECng: 11:34am On May 22, 2023
Permanent Solutions to Transcript Issues in Nigerian Schools
In Nigeria today, when we talk about on-time and stress-free transcript production services, we can vouch for only two or three schools (UNILORIN and FUTA being two of them). Please when I talk about on-time and stress-free I’m not judging that with the fast and easy experience that those two people in a group of twenty people have and they use that to argue that transcript production in their schools is not as terrible as they say it is, I’m talking about the experiences of the eighteen of the twenty people—this is the real metric for measuring the efficiency and effectiveness of the transcript services of any school, not the experience of the fewest people possible. There are schools that are popularly commended for their good transcript services, so we all know they are getting this thing right (according to public comments, FUTA, UNILORIN and COVENANT deliver between one day to two weeks, so they fall on this group). There are schools that are just somewhere in between being terrible and being among the schools that are doing well (according to public comments, UNILAG, FUNAAB, UNIBEN, NOUN; they deliver between two weeks and never, so they fall on this group). There are also schools that are just popularly terrible (according to public comments, LASU, UI, OAU; they deliver between a couple of months and never, so they fall on this group). The worst part of it is that these terrible-doing schools also lack proper communication; if as an alumnus I requested for my transcript and for one problem or the other the delivery of my transcript would be delayed or would never happen, the department working on it should be able to communicate with me and let me know what the problem is, but unfortunately, I am just likely to sit somewhere thinking my transcript production is ongoing and it would be delivered sooner or later even when no one is doing anything on it. This right here is what worsens the experience. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2023/05/permanent-solutions-to-transcript.html

1 Like

Re: UI 2019/2020 Postgraduate Applicants Thread by Emmadox90(m): 1:08pm On May 27, 2023
HURRY!

TWO DAYS TO GO!

Register under us without errors and payment issues

Dm for easy and accurate registration without errors and payment issues

Dm for issues of "Not Passed" or "Pending"

Dm for change of Department

Dm for change of course/degree

Dm for Maiden name correction

Dm if referees are not getting mail

DM@08139717643
Re: UI 2019/2020 Postgraduate Applicants Thread by livinsoul: 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
Today being 9th June 2023, please what is the update regarding the pg admission for UI?
Thanks.
Re: UI 2019/2020 Postgraduate Applicants Thread by yourstruly5(m): 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
livinsoul:
Today being 9th June 2023, please what is the update regarding the pg admission for UI?
Thanks.

Invitation have been sent to candidates for the TPE this Fri/Sat. Check your email
Re: UI 2019/2020 Postgraduate Applicants Thread by livinsoul: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
Hello.
Any updates about recommendations?
Thanks.
Re: UI 2019/2020 Postgraduate Applicants Thread by MeaslesMumpsRub: 9:03am On Sep 11, 2023
In need of a female room mate to share accommodation with. Please quote me if interested
Re: UI 2019/2020 Postgraduate Applicants Thread by Emmadox90(m): 4:17pm On Mar 03
JUNIORCYBERLINK

UI 2023/2024 POST GRADUATE ADMISSION FORM

Dm for application processes

Dm for change of course/program

Dm for corrections of errors in your portal

Dm for passport uploading and other documents

Dm for errors of "Not Passed"

Dm for correction of name and Maiden name

Dm @08139717643

Or join our whatsapp group

https:///G3z4ttX8dtx8Y4bNQHmkE4

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 / FG Reaction On ASUP Strike In Polytechnics / Breaking News: A.b.u Zaria Admission List Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.