Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Corporate Services Expert With Oil And Gas Experience Required - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Corporate Services Expert With Oil And Gas Experience Required (457 Views)

Urgent Vacancy for Sales Girl (0-2 years experience Required) / DCSL Corporate Services Limited Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Amazon Is Hiring, No Experience Required- Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corporate Services Expert With Oil And Gas Experience Required by freddaboh(m): 11:50am On Jan 03, 2019
A new modular refinery is interested in recruiting a professional with CORPORATE SERVICES experience in the oil and gas sector.
What they are actually looking out for is a candidate with the basic and necessary experience and exposure in Corporate Services in an oil and gas company to take strategic management position.
A retired professional with experience in Corporate Services within the oil and gas sector can equally apply.
Send resume/CV to koborain@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: Corporate Services Expert With Oil And Gas Experience Required by freddaboh(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
Anyone?
Re: Corporate Services Expert With Oil And Gas Experience Required by ojmaroni247(m): 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
No. Location?
Re: Corporate Services Expert With Oil And Gas Experience Required by freddaboh(m): 1:13am On Jan 04, 2019
ojmaroni247:
No. Location?

It is an indigenous modular refinery project in Akwaibom state.
Re: Corporate Services Expert With Oil And Gas Experience Required by ojmaroni247(m): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
I don't have the experience, will contact someone.. Meanwhile I am in Port Harcourt a mechanical/Electro-mechanical engineer and pipe fitter. If you have any roles on engineering/technical role within the south South, I am very much interested.
freddaboh:

Re: Corporate Services Expert With Oil And Gas Experience Required by ojmaroni247(m): 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
I don't have the experience, will contact someone.. Meanwhile I am in Port Harcourt a mechanical/Electro-mechanical engineer and pipe fitter. If you have any roles on engineering/facility management/technical role within the south South, I am very much interested.
freddaboh:

Re: Corporate Services Expert With Oil And Gas Experience Required by ojmaroni247(m): 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
I don't have the experience, will contact someone.. Meanwhile I am in Port Harcourt a mechanical/Electro-mechanical engineer and pipe fitter. If you have any available roles on engineering/facility management/technical role within the south South, I am very much interested.
freddaboh:

Re: Corporate Services Expert With Oil And Gas Experience Required by ojmaroni247(m): 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
I don't have the experience, will contact someone.. Meanwhile I am in Port Harcourt a mechanical/Electro-mechanical engineer and pipe fitter. If you have any available roles on engineering/facility management/technical, within the south South, I am very much interested.
freddaboh:

(1) (Reply)

Latest Brand Ambassador Jobs List 2019 / Female Executive Assistant/personal Assistant To The MD @ Aframero / Please If You Have Any Job With Accommodation, Please Share It Here. Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.