Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,707 members, 7,955,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

How To Make More Money At Home In 2019 On Nigeria News Update - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Make More Money At Home In 2019 On Nigeria News Update (727 Views)

Is Npower 2019 On? / 5 Reasons Why There Will Be Few Federal Government Recruitments In 2019 / 5 Strategic Ways To Get A High Paying Job In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make More Money At Home In 2019 On Nigeria News Update by gabsoft: 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hi everyone...
2018 is gone and gone forever!
And many are still struggling...
Here is 2019 again... The opportunities are still there... Will you key in into this one?
On Nigeria News Update site alone, you can make money in 5 ways:
The first is... After you registered, you keep making N50 just to login every day! Calculate it in a week. That's N350! What can be more simple as that?
The second is... You read news there and make as many comment as possible(a comment per post), for this you get N2. Small? You wait... Calculate 50 comment per day. That's 50*2= N100. Now multiply that by 7days or 14 or 28 days. You add it to the first. You know what you'll be making? A little drop of water makes a mighty ocean!
The third is... You navigate to your dashboard. Share the sponsored post allocated to you per day. You get N100 for doing this. Calculate it in seven days. You know what that is? Add it to the first two above.
You can swell your bank account doing this.
Source; www.greatminds.com.ng
Re: How To Make More Money At Home In 2019 On Nigeria News Update by gabsoft: 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
And here is number 4...
You tell others (friends and family) to join.
For each person that joins through your link you get a whooping N1000! Now if you tell 100 persons per week, and let's say 20 people join through your link. That's N20,000 in just a week! And someone would say no job in Nigeria! Add it to what you have made before. And Who says you cannot smile to the bank every 27th of each month? Tell them to sidon there! People are smiling to the bank with just this one site, and there are still many others!
The fifth and the sixth way of making money through this site are the big and giant ones!
I will tell you when you join.
Just Check out the source here, www.greatminds.com.ng
Re: How To Make More Money At Home In 2019 On Nigeria News Update by gabsoft: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
And the fifth way of making money on this site is...
Let's say you have a business, product or service. And you want to reach over 600,000 people(customers) with as low as N200 per day, you're in the right place.
If your product or service goes for N1500, and you place an advert of N200 per day to this large number of people....ooh sorry... There are more than one million visitors to this website alone per day! You can confirm from google or alexa. At least those sites no go lie.
So you have the opportunity of reaching millions of visitors for a peanut.
If you know how viable online advert is, you will take this serious!
Source www.greatminds.com.ng
Re: How To Make More Money At Home In 2019 On Nigeria News Update by gabsoft: 8:14am On Jan 04, 2019
And the sixth is...the text code challenge! This is mouth watering for those who like text code business. You can get more details when you register. See you excelling...
Re: How To Make More Money At Home In 2019 On Nigeria News Update by gabsoft: 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
As at the time of updating this post now, more than 130 people have seen this....
Let's assume you're the only one that takes action now...by the time others wake up to this opportunity, they will come and queue up after you....by then you would have gone far!!!
Some are just seeing this post and they take action immediately! While others are watching and doubting...some are taking action. This year is going already while you are doubting. Don't let this opportunity pass you by. Go in and join others...while it last...
See you excelling!
Re: How To Make More Money At Home In 2019 On Nigeria News Update by gabsoft: 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
Quotes to spice up your day
Begin now to be what you will be hereafter. Saint Jerome  We have to do the best we are capable of. This is our sacred human responsibility. Albert Einstein  You have as much laughter as you have faith. Martin Luther  The brain is wider than the sky. Emily Dickinson
Re: How To Make More Money At Home In 2019 On Nigeria News Update by gabsoft: 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
With just N1600 registration, you can make more than N50k monthly.
Re: How To Make More Money At Home In 2019 On Nigeria News Update by gabsoft: 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
When i started this post, some people registered while others passed by. Well, it is true that
Poor people
Pass
Over
Opportunity
Repeatedly.
I will show you my proof of earning tomorrow. It's more than 14k. This is achieved just by doing simple task.
What i have for you is a free ebook on How To Make Money On Facebook. You will get it once i confirmed you've registered through my link. It's not compulsory though. It's only for those who want it. Wishing you all the best.

Re: How To Make More Money At Home In 2019 On Nigeria News Update by ThoughtfulAnaly(m): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
Explore online freelancing, tutoring, or e-commerce. Stay updated with Nigeria News for opportunities. 2019's potential awaits!

(1) (Reply)

Admin/customer Service Executive / We Are Hiring Community Health Promoters. Earn N100K Monthly / Their Is No Birth,indigene, And Medical Certificate In My Ncs Form...what Should

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.