Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off New Mansion In Owerri (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off New Mansion In Owerri (photos) (1811 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Welcomed Apama & Prophet Rolex To His Lavish Home (Video) / Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage / Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off New Mansion In Owerri (photos) by helobabe: 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
Former Super Eagles striker, Emmanuel Emenike has taken to social media to show off his new mansion in his hometown of in Owerri Imo State.

Emenike who was on loan in the Spanish LaLiga with Las Palmas in 2018, where he suffered relegation has taken to social media to show off his new mansion reportedly worth millions of naira.

The 31-year-old former Super Eagles goal poacher who found the back of the net nine times in 37 appearances took to his official Instagram account to post a picture of the mansion along with a caption,

“New home.”

Emmanuel Emenike who just completed his mansion in Owerri, Imo state would be opening it tomorrow, January 4th.

His wife, ex-beauty queen, Iheoma, who shared some photos of the completed mansion on her Instagram page, said the interior of their new home is breathtaking, She wrote;

”Now this is how it’s done!!!!!! What!! Castle for a Queen and King! Thank you obim @emenike_9 There’s a whole drive way even . the interior? drop dead breathtaking!!These pictures don’t even do justice, so if you’re in owerri come through tomorrow for the house opening #bossmoves#whenthemoneylong #blessingsin2019

See photos of the impressive structure below;

Gist from GistMore - http://gistmore.com/emmanuel-emenike-shows-off-new-mansion-in-owerri-photos

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off New Mansion In Owerri (photos) by helobabe: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2019

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off New Mansion In Owerri (photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
better soup na money kill am.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off New Mansion In Owerri (photos) by Peterdredd(m): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
smiley
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off New Mansion In Owerri (photos) by latexxbro(m): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
I don't really like that he quit Super eagles till date.. Afcon 2013 was great with him.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off New Mansion In Owerri (photos) by brightahia(m): 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
fyn white house with UGLY compound

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off New Mansion In Owerri (photos) by rtdCivilservant: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
brightahia:
fyn white house with UGLY compound
but he is from Anambara state
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off New Mansion In Owerri (photos) by Jonadull: 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

Anambra o, Owerri .
What’s the difference?
Red mud republic
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off New Mansion In Owerri (photos) by Godsfavour78: 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

I asked a question and u jumped into it with ur frustrated, confused and miserable life to spill thrash. God why did you put me among so many fools like this thing in this country. u shall forever remain doomed, mark today's date.
forgive the boy now. If you check now he is not up to 17 years. Just take back the curses. He will learn from life.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off New Mansion In Owerri (photos) by brightahia(m): 2:16am On Jan 04, 2019
rtdCivilservant:
we know
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off New Mansion In Owerri (photos) by Onyi22(f): 2:29am On Jan 04, 2019
Na wa oooo see money, how can I come in contact with any of these celebrities?

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Order Her PA To Rub Her Bumbum / Famous Tonyi Lawani Spotted Nakked On Camera / Somadina Adinma Now Dating Beauty Queen, Muna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.