Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

I Need Advice On The Best Cream Combination I Can Use - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Advice On The Best Cream Combination I Can Use (434 Views)

Best Cream For Dark Circles HELP!! / Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' / #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On The Best Cream Combination I Can Use by theboss01(m): 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hello everybody. I have been using Nivea natural fairness for some time now and though it works well on me except it burns my eyes and makes me feel some discomfort on my face. Because of that I started using Dodo on my face and Nivea on other parts of my body. Dodo is a lightening cream and I'm not interested in lightening my skin any further [i'm fair skinned], so I'm thinking of mixing it with other cream like pears. I cant afford Dodo and Nivea anymore. So i'm thinking of Dodo and some cheaper cream because i feel better with Dodo on my face but dont want to light my body. Dodo + pears, is that a go go or no no. Please i need your advice
Re: I Need Advice On The Best Cream Combination I Can Use by beatz5(f): 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hy dear I can't speak for any of these creams . I make good creams with lots of natural oils like Rose hip , grape seed and lots that will moisturize and improve your skin . all this at a cheaper price even more than nivea
to order call, text,whatsapp 08169836958
Re: I Need Advice On The Best Cream Combination I Can Use by asikiye: 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
Please speak to Leemerald Naturals on Instagram, she is so polite, products organic and they work very well too. Her mobile is 08112200080. She isn't too great in picking up but she answers whatsapp and instagram messages faster.
Re: I Need Advice On The Best Cream Combination I Can Use by theboss01(m): 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2023
theboss01:
Hello everybody. I have been using Nivea natural fairness for some time now and though it works well on me except it burns my eyes and makes me feel some discomfort on my face. Because of that I started using Dodo on my face and Nivea on other parts of my body. Dodo is a lightening cream and I'm not interested in lightening my skin any further [i'm fair skinned], so I'm thinking of mixing it with other cream like pears. I cant afford Dodo and Nivea anymore. So i'm thinking of Dodo and some cheaper cream because i feel better with Dodo on my face but dont want to light my body. Dodo + pears, is that a go go or no no. Please i need your advice

Lol. You're just me right now. I also used Nivea and it affected my eyes. I use Dodo now. Don't just apply it too often. But if you must combine, then dodo on face and Dove on the other part. It works for me. Dove didn't feel comfortable on my face

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Doctor Proposes Possible Cure For Cancer - Must Read ! / Do You Know One Of The Way To Enjoy Healthy Life Is To Be Healthy Eating? / Four Siblings Killed By Generator Fumes In Bayelsa State. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.