Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Atiku (617 Views)

Fatai Buhari Demands Good Reasons For Buhari's Impeachment / Saraki Speaks On ‘stepping Down’ For Atiku / Wole Soyinka: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Atiku In 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Atiku by bamvik(m): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
Now over to Atikulate fans , as an undecided voter give me only two reasons why i should vote Atiku. NOTE- this thread is for Atiku's supporters only. This is link to earlier thread for Buhari's supporters https://www.nairaland.com/4937140/give-me-two-good-reasons
Re: Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Atiku by dajoaneke(m): 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
1: Atiku Obi are business men who knows how to drive the economy forward compared to Mr President & Vice who have no foundation in business. There will be economic growth in the long run.

2: PDP lost the previous election. If they have the chance, they will do things better because they won't want to to lose power again. Opposition is healthy. If not for opposition, Buhuari would've have continued his proxy government from London with no holds barred.
Re: Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Atiku by bamvik(m): 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
dajoaneke:
1: Atiku Obi are business men who knows how to drive the economy forward compared to Mr President & Vice who have no foundation in business. There will be economic growth in the long run.

2: PDP lost the previous election. If they have the chance, they will do things better because they won't want to to lose power again. Opposition is healthy. If not for opposition, Buhuari would've have continued his proxy government from London with no holds barred.
good one

3 Likes

Re: Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Atiku by Balyz: 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
1. Atiku is a thief who used his American wife to launder $40 million of our money into the US while serving as BP.
2. Atiku's return to power will unleash the unprecedented looting of our national treasury such that has never been seen before in our national history

we Bury his diabolical plans at the polls next month

3 Likes

Re: Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Atiku by yemmight(m): 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
I dont even have a single reason not to talk about two.

2 Likes

Re: Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Atiku by amaechi1: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
Because, he knows how to sell our national assets, OLX president sell it!

3 Likes

Re: Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Atiku by kolaaderin: 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
You dont keep your roasted titus fish with a cat, do you.

Or tell me how you can keep an hungry Lion with a Goat in the same room.

A token i can give for you to decide

1 Like

Re: Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Atiku by bamvik(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
kolaaderin:
You dont keep your roasted titus fish with a cat, do you.

Or tell me how you can keep an hungry Lion with a Goat in the same room.

A token i can give for you to decide
hmmm ,this your reason but na atikus supporters get this thread
Re: Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Atiku by NigerDeltan(m): 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
Atiku is a detribalized fulani man, he will bring back our unity because he will respect every zone by balancing apppointments

Atiku means job, his policy document is top notch
Re: Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Atiku by deltaisgreat: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
1. ATIKU /OBI's will re gig and better the already destroyed Economic and Security system of the country with job creation.
2. ATIKU /OBI's government will quickly restructure the system along Economic line, political, and security wise which if done, will dramatically speed up job creation because all state government will begin to make policies that will attract foreign investment into their various states and everyone will benefit. ATIKU /OBI'S government will reshape and better our already battered image by the buhari and APC( Nigerian youths are lazy) at the foreign scene. The unity of Nigeria will return and all regions and religions will unite again to fight our common enemy boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Atiku by Balyz: 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
NigerDeltan:
Atiku is a detribalized fulani man, he will bring back our unity because he will respect every zone by balancing apppointments

To most of us the name Atiku means thief
Re: Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Atiku by bamvik(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
NigerDeltan:

good one
Re: Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Atiku by Shawnnn01: 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
Easy does it
A. because Atiku laundered several million of dollars with his akata wife.

B. because he sold NITEL to himself & cronies and declared he would sell NNPC the same way.

Extra - Obi being a bigot who divide Christians btw themselves will definitely bring about more division btw Muslim & traditionalist etc

Peter Obi the only governor who admitted to taking bribe shamelessly like Ganduje should be rotting in jail for his disclosure.

Extra - The fact that the same PDP Igbo that have being calling for Ganduje’s head for accepting kickback as caught on video are silent about the interview Peter Obi gave where he admitted declared he took kickback shows what a two faced deceit this people are.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Atiku by TrueLEADER: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
Here they are for me:

1. From the beginning to the very end of his career, as well as his exposure as the VP of this great country, Atiku has demonstrated beyond words or malice that he's a detribalized, all-embrasing and a people person. He has never been known to entertain nepotism, he's rather created strong relationship with every parts of this country and never religious-centric or an ethnic jingoist.

2. He has this personal crave for quality. He would rather bring in a very knowledgeable and expert to handle relevant project than submit it to family and friends. We all saw that happen when he was VP, that was the only and last time we saw new faces and young individuals appointed as ministers. Very competent non-politicians Manning relevant position in government. And if we dive into his business aspects, he has demonstrated that he would rather hand his business to people with capacities and competencies, than to his family and friend. He has zero tolerance for nepotism.

These two traits are all we need. The implications of which are that Once the president unify this nation, without 97% and 5% narrative, knowing that whether they voted for him or not, he's the president of all, then love can being to show the way. Secondly, our economy is bad because people like Adeosun, who lack knowledge of complex economy as ours, was foisted on us. Once competent hands are saddle with the appropriate offices, in no distance time, we will be on the bright side economically.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Atiku by billante(m): 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2019
TrueLEADER:
Here they are for me:

1. From the beginning to the very end of his career, as well as his exposure as the VP of this great country, Atiku has demonstrated beyond words or malice that he's a detribalized, all-embrasing and a people person. He has never been known to entertain nepotism, he's rather created strong relationship with every parts of this country and never religious-centric or an ethnic jingoist.

2. He has this personal crave for quality. He would rather bring in a very knowledgeable and expert to handle relevant project than submit it to family and friends. We all saw that happen when he was VP, that was the only and last time we saw new faces and young individuals appointed as ministers. Very competent non-politicians Manning relevant position in government. And if we dive into his business aspects, he has demonstrated that he would rather hand his business to people with capacities and competencies, than to his family and friend. He has zero tolerance for nepotism.

These two traits are all we need. The implications of which are that Once the president unify this nation, without 97% and 5% narrative, knowing that whether they voted for him or not, he's the president of all, then love can being to show the way. Secondly, our economy is bad because people like Adeosun, who lack knowledge of complex economy as ours, was foisted on us. Once competent hands are saddle with the appropriate offices, in no distance time, we will be on the bright side economically.

Brilliant! This sums it up.
Re: Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Atiku by bamvik(m): 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2019
TrueLEADER:
Here they are for me:

very good reasons
Re: Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Atiku by akinszz: 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
If buhari 'Mr integrity' cannot do it right, is it atiku 'the thief' that will come and do it better?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Taraba Gov Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Wukari As PDP, APC Clash / I Will Deliver 10 Million Votes For Buhari- Former Governor Akpabio Said / 86 Ladies Wear Wedding Gowns To Celebrate After Being Empowered By Gov’s Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.