Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians —buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians —buhari (374 Views)

President-elect Tinubu Visits Lagos, Promises Not To Disappoint Nigerians / Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari / ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians —buhari by onubijoe(m): 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has vowed not to disappoint Nigerians in appreciation for the confidence reposed in him by people from different walks of life.

The President spoke on Thursday at State House, Abuja, as he was decorated Grand Patron of the Nigerian Media Merit Award by the Board of Trustees of the prime media awards organisation in the country.

He described the investiture as “a timely honour”, adding that he had known a good number of the members of the NMMA board “since the time I didn’t even know I would be here”.

READ ALSO: Man assisting bank customer to withdraw at ATM escapes with N10,000

Former Director-General of the Nigerian Television Authority, Mr Vincent Maduka, who led the delegation, said Buhari was qualified to be grand patron “because you respect the rights of the media to practice, without any hindrance”.

He noted that under Buhari, no media house had been shut, and the first ever campus television licence was awarded to the University of Lagos, under the chairmanship of veteran Mass Communication teacher, Prof. Ralph Akinfeleye.

Maduka explained that the NMMA was established in 1990, to promote excellence in Nigerian media, and has hosted 26 grand award presentations, with the latest that held just a week ago.

He added that part of the goals of NMMA was the promotion of professionalism, patriotism and unity of the country.

Source;https://punchng.com/i-wont-disappoint-nigerians-buhari/
Re: I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians —buhari by onubijoe(m): 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
after the whole mess of four years , we can't reinforce failure
Re: I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians —buhari by emmie14: 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has vowed not to disappoint Nigerians ......AGAIN......It's quite difficult to trust you again
Re: I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians —buhari by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
Go back to your village . You are a stinking failure
Re: I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians —buhari by PointZerom: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
Shut up.

You have been disappointing Nigerians since you were born.

You disappointed your teacher by not fulfilling your promise to come and finish your education.

You disappointed Shagari and Ekwueme and later killed them with reccession.

You disappointed Aishawo your wife.

Even your cows are disappointed by your failure to ensure that they get pregnant.

Useless Buhari.
Re: I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians —buhari by slimfit1(m): 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
Too late
Re: I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians —buhari by GodIsFoolish: 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
WE YOU SAID SO IN 2015

Re: I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians —buhari by McStoic(m): 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
We know what you represent and are all about hence, we have always known what the next four years will look under you, GOD FORBID!. And you wont change means you won't disappoint us. Taaa gbafuo there.
Re: I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians —buhari by adebayo3449(m): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
Oops pls change it to I won't disappoint Nigerians again
Re: I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians —buhari by sunnymix: 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
Spits...

Re: I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians —buhari by clownboi: 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
Thank God he knew that he disappointed Nigerians, unlike some stupid dumb that come here and b ranting that he has done well.. So he shouldn't be new to him if he is voted out..

Even the Governor of Buhari's state has raise an alarm that Katsina is not safe..

Get a chrome browser that pays you for browsing the internet.. its free
click on my signature below
Re: I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians —buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
You've always been a disappointment right from your days as military head of state

Every thing under you crumbled .

You're not only a disappointment, but also an Embarassment to the nation .

Baba go slow, you don old go and rest .
Re: I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians —buhari by Racoon(m): 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
The presidents failure can never be qualified.

(1) (Reply)

HURIWA Gives INEC 48hrs To Rescind Appointment Of Amina Zakari, Tells NASS What / Balogun-fulani APC In Kwara Inaugurates Campaign Council / Osinbajo’s Visit: Police Ready To Provide Security In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.