Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

I’m Not Known To Be Generous – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Known To Be Generous – Buhari (793 Views)

EndSARS: White Paper Not Known To Law — Falana / Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government / 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Known To Be Generous – Buhari by 17Ebiscoo: 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has declared that he is not known to be a generous person.

He said this while receiving a delegation of members of Buhari Support Group Centre (BSGC) at the State House, Abuja, Thursday.

Buhari, who spoke on the forthcoming National Honours Award, said the intention of the administration was to “leave a better country for our children, and for coming generations,” and those who partake in such national effort would be duly rewarded with National Honours.

“Many people are qualified for such honours. We are looking at it, and we will appreciate the contributions of such people,” Buhari said.

He commended members of BSGC, who have made immense personal sacrifices to support him since he joined partisan politics, adding that they did so out of personal conviction, “because I’m not known to be a very generous person.”

The President added: “What you are doing can’t be materially compensated. You are doing it out of conviction, at the expense of your pockets, and it is God that will reward you.”

Speaking, Director General of BSGC, Umaru Dembo, said the group had sensitized Nigerians on the need to get their voter cards, keep them safe, “and voting the right candidates during elections.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2019/01/03/im-not-known-generous-buhari/

Re: I’m Not Known To Be Generous – Buhari by clownboi: 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
Just like you are not known to create jobs for unemployed graduate ..undecided

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Known To Be Generous – Buhari by MufasaRebirth: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
Our yeye President saying rubbish as usual

SMH undecided
Re: I’m Not Known To Be Generous – Buhari by onubijoe(m): 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
you are only known as herdsmen ,lifeless and the president that causes problems everyday , create division among the citizens

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Known To Be Generous – Buhari by fran6co(m): 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
Watin mankind no go ever hear

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Known To Be Generous – Buhari by gaby(m): 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
Baba's honesty and sincerity of purpose is indeed endearing as well as mind boggling.

I actually noticed his lack of being generous the first time i saw his cows.

Very honest man..

sai..

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Known To Be Generous – Buhari by donplato(m): 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
But you are known to be a failure

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Known To Be Generous – Buhari by olaric(m): 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
Even with the truth you are known to be economical. That said, your errand boys (Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Ngige and the likes) call you Mr "integrity" because they will foolishly steal on your behalf... Integrity my foot!

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Known To Be Generous – Buhari by Blackfire(m): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
Who voted for this clown from sudan

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Known To Be Generous – Buhari by netpro(m): 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
This is the reason atikuloooters are not happy. Buhari will not steal and will not allowed them to loot the treasury.

If in doubt, ask Atiku, Saraki, etc.

God bless our Presido. A honest, courageous and well deciplined man of integrity.
Re: I’m Not Known To Be Generous – Buhari by festacman(m): 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
Thank you my president. Exactly what we need. Don't be generous with Nigerian money. Be shrewd. Use it judiciously.

Be a vicious dog in the manger, since you have proven that you are not a herbivore, please do everything to stop those greedy, heartless, selfish, insatiable PDP herbivores from getting close to those lusciously green foliage.

Nigerian money and resources for the good of all Nigerians. No compromise!

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Known To Be Generous – Buhari by SalamRushdie: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
you are just a very wicked man that's all
Re: I’m Not Known To Be Generous – Buhari by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2019

Re: I’m Not Known To Be Generous – Buhari by greatiyk4u(m): 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
SalamRushdie:
you are just a very wicked man that's all

Wicked for refusing to be corruptly generous?
Re: I’m Not Known To Be Generous – Buhari by SalamRushdie: 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
greatiyk4u:

Wicked for refusing to be corruptly generous?

Buhari is an all round wicked man

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Known To Be Generous – Buhari by Mankos(m): 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
That is the reason why I vote for you. Don't steal and don't let others to steal our wealth.

Re: I’m Not Known To Be Generous – Buhari by shedy03(m): 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
Mankos:
That is the reason why I vote for you. Don't steal and don't let others to steal our wealth.
Because of his analog sense, he has no idea how to lead/govern in the 21st century digital era.
Imagine his cluelessness as to how to handle the economy, citizens are suffering and the country had to become the world headquarter of extreme poverty.
The singular act of continuing the payment of subsidy on petrol after shouting its fraud has zeroed the integrity of this govt. The after effect which doubled the cost of stuffs in the market was/is of no concern to the govt. And the president recently said harder times awaits ahead.
You are talking of stealing, the magnitude of stealing going on right under the nose of your Mr integrity can only be imagined.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Known To Be Generous – Buhari by Mankos(m): 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
shedy03:

Because of his analog sense, he has no idea how to lead/govern in the 21st century digital era.
Imagine his cluelessness as to how to handle the economy, citizens are suffering and the country had to become the world headquarter of extreme poverty.
The singular act of continuing the payment of subsidy on petrol after shouting its fraud has zeroed the integrity of this govt. The after effect which doubled the cost of stuffs in the market was/is of no concern to the govt. And the president recently said harder times awaits ahead.
You are talking of stealing, the magnitude of stealing going on right under the nose of your Mr integrity can only be imagined.

Take it easy Buhari is best thing that happen to this country

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Buhari Storms Aba, Described Uche Ogah As Next 'abia State Governor' / My Support For Ganduje Doesn’t Affect Anti-corruption War – Buhari / Breaking: FG, APC Plotting To Postpone Election In South South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.