Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Popular Lagos Disc Jokey, DJ Xgee Commits Suicide (read Full Story) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Popular Lagos Disc Jokey, DJ Xgee Commits Suicide (read Full Story) (490 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Inside Life: Popular Uk Based Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide (read Emotional Tribut / One Of Globacom Accounts General Committs Suicide - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Lagos Disc Jokey, DJ Xgee Commits Suicide (read Full Story) by wiseloaded(m): 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
Popular Disc Jockey, Seun Omogaji, widely known as DJ xgee, has allegedly committed suicide.

The Lagos-based Disc Jokey, DJ Xgee died hours after posting a cryptic note on his Instagram page.

Omogaji reportedly ended his life after unresolved marital crises with his wife.

Reports on social media suggest that the music announcer allegedly took his life by gulping an insecticide, ‘Sniper.’

A suicide note on Omogaji’s Instagram page reads, “Okay, there is a twist to this last respect people give to their loved ones when gone.

“Black as signs of sadness but in my case, please rock white because I love the colour so much.

To all that I have made to smile and to those I have pissed off, trust me, I’m only being human.

“Enikorewa, I love you so much; Eriayo, your name sums it all up; you are truly t...... Click the link below to read the full story from the source

https://wiseloaded.com/lagos-disc-jokey-dj-xgee-commits-suicide-read-full-story/

(1) (Reply)

Domestic House Help Watches While Baby Chokes To Death (photo) / Do You Know Menzgold? / See Various Criminals Arrested By Police And Weapons Recovered From Them. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.