Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:27 PM

Why Popular Nigerian DJ Xgee Commits Suicide Over Marital Issues (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Popular Nigerian DJ Xgee Commits Suicide Over Marital Issues (video) (780 Views)

Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages / Reasons Why Popular Yahoo Boy Hushpuppi Was Arrested With His Friends In Dubai / Why Popular South African Vocalist, Nichume Siwundla Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Popular Nigerian DJ Xgee Commits Suicide Over Marital Issues (video) by GleestarsMag: 5:31pm On Jan 03, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVIt39TvBEA

Popular Nigerian DJ XGee Commits Suicide Over Marital Issues
#Djxgee #Bellnaija #LindaIkeji #legit #tundeednut
Two days into the New Year, a Nigerian Disc Jockey (DJ), Seun Omogaji known as DJ Xgee among social circles has committed suicide.Friends and fans are unable to contain their loss after Nigerian DJ DJ XGee allegedly commits suicide.

There are reports that the Lagos-based DJ took sniper insecticide in the early hours of the morning owing to some marital problems he has been having.

In his last note on Instagram, he requested that people wear white rather than black when committing him to mother Earth:

Okay there is a twist to this last respect ppl give to their loved ones when gone ….. Black as signs of sadness ..but in my case please Rock WHITE Cos i love this colour so much . to all have made smiled and to those i have pissed off trust me im only being Human. Enikorewa i love u so much , Eriayo u name sums it all up u are truly d reason for my Joy . Omobolanle ajoke u know i care .. Moradeke my mum may my God heal u and to my in-Laws Stay Blessed Always ❤

Fans who commiserated with the loss on his Instagram page wrote about the dangers of depression, and urged others suffering from the illness to please seek help:

DJ Neptune, a friend of the deceased, was also on the DJ’s page, writing:

You of all people? Always full of life whenever we met. Seun, whatever it was, I just wished you shared it. This one pain me o, I pray God comfort your family and kids.

Comedian Basketmouth, too, shared several photos of himself with the late DJ, writing:

Together…we created some amazing memories, you my friend….you will be missed. I can’t believe that the last time I saw you would be my very last. Rest In Peace blood.

Re: Why Popular Nigerian DJ Xgee Commits Suicide Over Marital Issues (video) by johnpologyidea(m): 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
Rest in peace bro, the rate of depression in this country is growing high day by day. Pray for Nigeria! angry sad shocked smiley wink cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ejiofor Flaunts Her Thighs In Sultry Photos / American Actress Whoopi Goldberg's Dog Is Getting Married - See Invitation Card / Dillish Mathews Shares Her Breathtaking Picture, Shows Her Pierced Nipple Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.